PDA

View Full Version : Madden 360...A couple questions/suggestions...

Dolfan11
01-22-2006, 09:43 PM
For all those who have Madden 360 on Xbox 360, I have a questions. Can you edit your players, as far as their jersey number, equipment, etc? I can't seem to find an option to do this. Thanks for those who can help. On a side note, I love the game, but four things that I think really need to be fixed with this game come next season. (1) The players overall body frame; they look like they were stretched vertically, then smushed flat, then stretched horizontally, giving them a stocky look, which doesn't look very lifelike. All players look the same size to me. (2) Pump fake on the left stick? Everytime I try and move around the pocket I pump fake by accident because of my nerves pushing the stick around. Changed the control, but don't think it should be there. (3) The running. The players just like flat out funny when their running. It just doesn't feel right with the stocky look and the running animation (the actual steps). When you hit the speed burst button it feels as if it's an arcade game with the amount of acceleration your player gets. (4) PRACTICE MODE

:dolphins:

Slappy8800
01-23-2006, 12:43 PM
they rshed this game out....its a waste of money to buy it

houtz
01-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah I played it and the first time i was absolutely amazed at the game. Then the second time I realized it was just the graphics I was impressed by and the game lacked a lot . It wasn't much fun to play like it is to play the ps2 version.

UCFinfan86
01-23-2006, 01:34 PM
this game is terrible, i have never played a worse game

mor911
01-23-2006, 02:02 PM
this game is terrible, i have never played a worse game
I wouldn't go that far. The game is beautiful. While it is missing some key gameplay elements, it plays just like madden.

If you ever played True Crime or Bulletproof, you'd know that your statement has to be wrong.

EA botched the 360 madden on purpose to make money... Doesn't suprise me at all.

Slappy8800
01-23-2006, 02:04 PM
whats wrong with true crime? i liked it

mor911
01-23-2006, 02:13 PM
whats wrong with true crime? i liked it
Dude... dude... omg dude. I love yah slap, but Truecrime? This game... No words for the horrible piece of crap known as Truecrime. :lol:

Slappy8800
01-23-2006, 04:10 PM
now lets make sure we are talking about the same game....ok black dude is like a criminal turned cop in NYC....