PDA

View Full Version : why does NCAA get better music than Madden

Metal Panda
01-23-2006, 05:49 PM
With Madden it's always terrible radio friendly power pop and annoying rap tunes (note I am a fan of rap, but not the rap on the Madden games).

NCAA is more narrow in scope, sure, but give me a break. I had to take a break from playing when I put on NCAA 2006 cuz there was a kickass PIXIES song, a classic Bad Religion tune, a rockin' Therapy? song.....

Only a few I didn't like on here. Mr. T Experience...man.

mor911
01-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Being that the sound team that put together NCAA is the same sound team that put together Madden, I'm gonna say that it's either:

A. The style they chose for Madden just isn't one you like (someone has to like it right?)

B. They decided to go a little more mainstream with Madden because it sells to a broader audience than NCAA does.

Metal Panda
01-23-2006, 05:56 PM
You didn't answer in the form of a question.

K-train
01-23-2006, 06:47 PM
I dont like Ncaa music tracks. I've been trying to get them changed.

GridIronKing34
01-23-2006, 11:06 PM
The rap tracks aren't my favorite for Madden, but some of the alternative/pop-metal music is fine with me. Sometimes I wish they went with some tunes like ESPN NFL 2K5 did.

Metal Panda
01-24-2006, 12:12 AM
yea, the ESPN music was enjoyable.

especially that one rap group that had that song that went 'there's an mc flowin deep and wide deep and wide'

John Biello
01-24-2006, 12:47 AM
i actually spend quite a bit more time playing ncaa i barely touch madden and i do love the sound track. its just a matter of taste though. let the record show i was a hardcore 2k5 player all sim on ps2 under the same online name...