PDA

View Full Version : Heard any of Alter Bridge's stuff?

Dubfire
01-24-2006, 11:14 PM
:couch:

Ok so I was a huge fan of Creed when they were in. :foundout:

I just read the Scott Stapp article in the new Rollingstone (frickin' guy is a wackadoo) and learned that Tremonti the guitar player formed a band by the name Alter Bridge. While I already knew that, I did not realize it was basically Creed minus Stapp, his big ego and the controversial lyrics. So I'm interested. Anyone have any opinions?

Fin Fan in Cali
01-24-2006, 11:17 PM
:couch:

Ok so I was a huge fan of Creed when they were in. :foundout:

I just read the Scott Stapp article in the new Rollingstone (frickin' guy is a wackadoo) and learned that Tremonti the guitar player formed a band by the name Alter Bridge. While I already knew that, I did not realize it was basically Creed minus Stapp, his big ego and the controversial lyrics. So I'm interested. Anyone have any opinions?Yes Brother Dub it's a lot better in my opinion without Scott Stapp in the band. Tremonti is playing better guitar,a nd letting it rip. The band seems like they are playing tighter, and better. I have the CD, and it gets cranked in the garage from time to time. Good stuff!

Dubfire
01-24-2006, 11:23 PM
**** yeah!!

Just what I wanted to hear.

If he's as good as he was on Creed's first album "My Own Prison", i'll be one happy mofo.

Fin Fan in Cali
01-24-2006, 11:24 PM
**** yeah!!

Just what I wanted to hear.

If he's as good as he was on Creed's first album "My Own Prison", i'll be one happy mofo.It will go good in a Mazda, Scion or Toyota!:sidelol:

Dubfire
01-24-2006, 11:26 PM
It will go good in a Mazda, Scion or Toyota!:sidelol:

It's the Honda Civic this week!:rofl3:

Fin Fan in Cali
01-24-2006, 11:27 PM
It's the Honda Civic this week!:rofl3:Next weeek you will be buying a used Yugo!:sidelol:

Dubfire
01-24-2006, 11:28 PM
:lol:

Muck
01-25-2006, 08:13 AM
Alter Bridge's album actually came out in 2004.

I have the album as well. I like the fact that Tremonti finally is letting loose and soloing. We now get to hear how incredible he is.

You can have a listen here at Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002IU988/104-6486113-7231906?v=glance&n=5174) (just scroll down). "Open Your Eyes" was the first single. It's really good.