PDA

View Full Version : Why do I get the feeling....

Becks7
01-24-2006, 11:29 PM
that we are in the worst possible slot to get a qb? My thinking is as follows. Odds are Cutler is not going to be there at 16 but in all honesty I am begining to think that Croyle at 34 or whatever or next pick is, is just as big of a stretch? If Cutler goes at nine what are the odds that no team takes a qb before the Dolphins pick next? Early word is Croyle is throwing the ball very well in Mobile. I guess we shall see.

BigScuingili
01-24-2006, 11:31 PM
Croyle looked very erratic today in Senior Bowl Practice and inaccurate in WR route running drills.

Motion
01-24-2006, 11:31 PM
that we are in the worst possible slot to get a qb? My thinking is as follows. Odds are Cutler is not going to be there at 16 but in all honesty I am begining to think that Croyle at 34 or whatever or next pick is, is just as big of a stretch? If Cutler goes at nine what are the odds that no team takes a qb before the Dolphins pick next? Early word is Croyle is throwing the ball very well in Mobile. I guess we shall see.

From the reports I've read he's having a very average week so far.

Whitehurst in the 3rd or 4th could be an option as well.

SMadison29
01-24-2006, 11:32 PM
The best QB at the senior bowl thus far has been Charlie Whitehurst. Cutler has done nothing thus far to show that he's a top 10 pick so there's a good chance he could be at #16 depending on how the rest of the week goes & how desperate the Lions & Cards are.

columbuslarry
01-24-2006, 11:35 PM
unless we move up we are not getting a qb in the first round Whitehurst is 2nd or 3rd round at best.