PDA

View Full Version : Your Last Meal

PHINATIC13
01-25-2006, 11:16 PM
Ok guys and gals it's time to "check out" so what's your last meal.

I gotta go with Cioppino.:eating:

d-day
01-25-2006, 11:19 PM

sushi w/ a black and green seaweed salad and a bottle of cold ichiban :drool:

Buddwalk
01-25-2006, 11:20 PM
I get to pick anything?

Linguine with Clams and a Redbull ;)

Prime
01-25-2006, 11:23 PM
Sonic's cheesebuger and Sonic's chilli fries, along with a Dr.Pepper. :drool:

mor911
01-25-2006, 11:23 PM
Pepperoni Pizza w/ Parmesean cheese

calphin
01-25-2006, 11:35 PM
Philly cheese steak.

Boone
01-25-2006, 11:35 PM
new york strip steak/baked potato w. butter & sour cream/garden salad/iced tea

Rocky Raccoon
01-25-2006, 11:42 PM
Italian sub with lettuce, tomato, onion, oil and vinegar

Prime Time
01-25-2006, 11:46 PM
McDonalds....love them fries!

Majpain
01-25-2006, 11:52 PM
Steak,baked potato and corn.

Dubfire
01-26-2006, 12:52 AM
20oz Porterhouse from Smith and Wollensky

Baked Potato

Glass of expensive Cabarnet Sauvignion. 1982 preferably.

GreenMonster
01-26-2006, 01:31 AM
Fogo de Chao

Fogo has the best meats around, I am so hungry now..

Fresh
01-26-2006, 01:47 AM
curry goat & white rice...with grape fanta. jamaicans, stand up!

mor911
01-26-2006, 01:56 AM
The Mor's not Jamaican, but I eats me some Jamaican. ;)

d-day
01-26-2006, 01:58 AM

my sisters husband is jamaican - everything they make is made with jerk... everything - i love it - hell i'd pour it on my cereal... especially when i've got something old school on like barrington levy or coco tea...

NaboCane
01-26-2006, 02:02 AM

:lol:Cioppino! You'd love it in the NW.

El Gaucho, downtown Seattle - 16oz filet, medium-rare, seared brutally quickly over a 2100-degree fire; the hand-made Caesar salad they make from scratch at your table; creamed spinach and asparagus; a couple bottles of Duck Horn Pinot Noir from Walla-Walla; creme brulee, a large dram of Louis XIV cognac and a 1962 vintage pre-embargo Montecristo #2...and a very friendly girl in an obscenely short skirt to light it for me.

mor911
01-26-2006, 02:03 AM
The Mor has a really good/perverted answer to this question... Can't say it, you guys figure it out. :evil:

Last meal? Adriana Lima

Nappy Roots
01-26-2006, 02:05 AM
The Mor has a really good/perverted answer to this question... Can't say it, you guys figure it out. :evil:

Last meal? Adriana Lima

:yeahthat:

NaboCane
01-26-2006, 02:05 AM
Ah, I miss curry goat; and hot meat patties from Sonia's on 104th and 117th, with an ice-cold ginger beer...:)

d-day
01-26-2006, 02:24 AM

Last meal? Adriana Lima

:yes: and for d-day... bianca beauchamp :eyebrow:

Boone
01-26-2006, 02:40 AM

Last meal? Adriana Lima
NextDoorNikki

HysterikiLL
01-26-2006, 03:20 AM
Selita Ebanks

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Boone
01-26-2006, 03:22 AM
Selita Ebanks

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
easy...this one'll be moved to the L.L. :tongue:

HysterikiLL
01-26-2006, 03:23 AM

Hey, just listing my last meal ;) :D

unifiedtheory
01-26-2006, 03:58 AM

El Gaucho, downtown Seattle - 16oz filet, medium-rare, seared brutally quickly over a 2100-degree fire; the hand-made Caesar salad they make from scratch at your table; creamed spinach and asparagus; a couple bottles of Duck Horn Pinot Noir from Walla-Walla; creme brulee, a large dram of Louis XIV cognac and a 1962 vintage pre-embargo Montecristo #2...and a very friendly girl in an obscenely short skirt to light it for me.

I'll go with what he is having.

d-day
01-26-2006, 04:02 AM

they always seem to do... :chuckle:

Roman529
01-26-2006, 04:21 AM
A big 22 oz. steak from Morton's or Ruth's Chris steak house, a nice baked potatoe, some mashed taters with gravy, corn on the cob, and some pecan pie for dessert....just before my eyes close and the pearly gates come into view I want a nice ice cold Coke and some Jack Daniels.....OK St Peter let me in. :lol:

HysterikiLL
01-26-2006, 04:23 AM
A big 22 oz. steak from Morton's or Ruth's Chris steak house, a nice baked potatoe, some mashed taters with gravy, corn on the cob, and some pecan pie for dessert....just before my eyes close and the pearly gates come into view I want a nice ice cold Coke and some Jack Daniels.....OK St Peter let me in. :lol:

Somebody call the pearly fire brigade. If you eat all that you'll get your pearly *** wedged in those pearly gates :lol:

Phinz4Life
01-26-2006, 05:53 AM
new york strip steak/baked potato w. butter & sour cream/garden salad/iced tea

Oh man NOTHING is better than NY strip done right!

Make that mashed potatoes and some peas. :D :D :D

Celtkin
01-26-2006, 08:33 AM
Scotch with a generous side dish of Jessica Alba

bg34
01-26-2006, 08:59 AM
I'll take a filet mignon with a lobster tail on the side.

UltraDol-Fan
01-26-2006, 10:21 AM
I'll take a new york strip with some A1 on the side, an garden salad with ranch from Outback Steakhouse, and some snow crab legs, and a 2 liter of Mountain Dew. Maybe throw in some of those cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster too.

GRAPEAPE
01-26-2006, 11:00 AM
A 30 oz prime rib, side salad w/ranch dressing, Loaded mashed potatoes, and a few pints of guiness.

1crazy_finfan
01-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Some lasagna w/meat sauce..tossed salad w/ ranch dressing & garlic/cheese bread..and a nice slab of cheesecake for dessert..YUM!!:eating: :fatman: I'll die happy! lol:D

DrAstroZoom
01-26-2006, 12:27 PM
A three-meat combo from the Hickory River Smokehouse: sliced beef brisket (http://www.hickoryriver.com/sliced_beef.html), smoked pork loin (http://www.hickoryriver.com/loin.html) and smoked pork ribs (http://www.hickoryriver.com/ribs.html).

Sides: scalloped potatoes and ranch beans.

And a Blue Moon Pale Ale.

Mindwarp
01-26-2006, 12:30 PM
last meal:

lomo saltado (peruvian dish)
Ropa Vieja (Cuban dish)
NY Strip with mashed potatos
2 littler of Mt. Dew
Chocalte Cheesecake
Terriyaki Chicken with Rice
Spagetti with Meatballs
Large Pepeproni Pizza.

I think thats it.

Dolfan5000
01-26-2006, 12:37 PM
A 30 oz prime rib, side salad w/ranch dressing, Loaded mashed potatoes, and a few pints of guiness.
30 oz? :O

Phinz4Life
01-26-2006, 12:39 PM
This is torture to read when I'll have to mow down a college cafeteria burger in a few...:cry:

GRAPEAPE
01-26-2006, 01:20 PM
30 oz? :OI'm a big o' boy

RWhitney014
01-26-2006, 01:38 PM
last meal:

lomo saltado (peruvian dish)
Ropa Vieja (Cuban dish)
NY Strip with mashed potatos
2 littler of Mt. Dew
Chocalte Cheesecake
Terriyaki Chicken with Rice
Spagetti with Meatballs
Large Pepeproni Pizza.

I think thats it.

Sounds like you've thought about this before.

PHINATIC13
01-26-2006, 02:22 PM

I worked in Seattle for about 5months or so in the mid 90's(95' I think) Didn't try any Cioppino there but I did love the clam crowder from Ivar's I believe the name was,also we would go down to Chinook's for "happy hour".We stayed in Queen Anne in some little dive apts but had a great time in Seattle.Btw it's where I picked up my Latte habit that I just can't shake now.:D
Oh and I'm with on the cigar Nabo, my Brother-in-law actually brought me some real Cubans from Cuba a few years back.(not smuggled..private plane :tongue:)

PassRush
01-26-2006, 02:55 PM
A single black olive, just to mess with their heads. Otherwise the most greasy, discusting, diharea inducing food available. That way the electric chair causes me to lose bowel controll and I crap everywhere

Nappy Roots
01-26-2006, 04:07 PM
A single black olive, just to mess with their heads. Otherwise the most greasy, discusting, diharea inducing food available. That way the electric chair causes me to lose bowel controll and I crap everywhere

:sidelol:

i dont know thats how i wanna go out.

NaboCane
01-26-2006, 04:54 PM
I worked in Seattle for about 5months or so in the mid 90's(95' I think) Didn't try any Cioppino there but I did love the clam crowder from Ivar's I believe the name was,also we would go down to Chinook's for "happy hour".We stayed in Queen Anne in some little dive apts but had a great time in Seattle.Btw it's where I picked up my Latte habit that I just can't shake now.:D
Oh and I'm with on the cigar Nabo, my Brother-in-law actually brought me some real Cubans from Cuba a few years back.(not smuggled..private plane :tongue:)

Sweet! '95 is the year I moved to Seattle.

I live in West Seattle, love it because it's quiet, but only 10 minutes across the water from downtown. It's my dream to someday own in Queen Anne...maybe after the next great depression, and I can pick up a fixer-upper there for less than 600k. :(

Chinook's is a great happy hour; really, anywhere near dt is great for that, where upright, moral blondies of Norwegian descent all await a good Cuban man to totally corrupt their values. :lol:

I have quite a few Cuban cigars in my collection; letting them age nicely for those occasions that merit the burning. I'd kill to be able to afford a box of pre-embargos though. At over 1k a stick and climbing, doesn't look like soon!

DrAstroZoom
01-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Sweet! '95 is the year I moved to Seattle.

I live in West Seattle, love it because it's quiet, but only 10 minutes across the water from downtown. It's my dream to someday own in Queen Anne...maybe after the next great depression, and I can pick up a fixer-upper there for less than 600k. :(

Chinook's is a great happy hour; really, anywhere near dt is great for that, where upright, moral blondies of Norwegian descent all await a good Cuban man to totally corrupt their values. :lol:

I have quite a few Cuban cigars in my collection; letting them age nicely for those occasions that merit the burning. I'd kill to be able to afford a box of pre-embargos though. At over 1k a stick and climbing, doesn't look like soon!

Mrs. Z and I went to Seattle once and JUST LOVED IT! If it weren't so damn expensive, we'd probably retire there when the time comes.

Oh, and I get to eat at the Hickory River Smokehouse tonight! Hope it doesn't mean anything.

Mindwarp
01-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Sounds like you've thought about this before.

naw i was just hungry and thinking of lunch when I wrote it.

Scrap
01-26-2006, 05:09 PM
The heart of everyone w/ the guts to kill me, and a bottle of texas pete. ( I don't know about y'all, but I'm trying to live.)

4evaFinz
01-26-2006, 06:11 PM
100,000 big-macs. But the catch is, you can't kill me until I eat them all (I too am trying to stay alive).

inFINSible
01-26-2006, 06:17 PM
I've already thought about this.....Skyline Chili jumbo 3-way.

Kobe
01-26-2006, 06:26 PM
I'll take a new york strip with some A1 on the side, an garden salad with ranch from Outback Steakhouse, and some snow crab legs, and a 2 liter of Mountain Dew. Maybe throw in some of those cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster too.

Substitute Prime Rib from the Canadian Restaurant at Epcot for the New York Strip, and A Chicken Caesar Salad from Applebee's instead of Garden Salad, and we are good to go :D

And a 7-11 Slurpee for Desert ;)

UltraDol-Fan
01-26-2006, 07:00 PM
And a 7-11 Slurpee for Desert ;)

I forgot about dessert, A Slurpee sounds good. I'll take some cheesecake too, and some apple cobbler.

NaboCane
01-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Mrs. Z and I went to Seattle once and JUST LOVED IT! If it weren't so damn expensive, we'd probably retire there when the time comes.

Oh, and I get to eat at the Hickory River Smokehouse tonight! Hope it doesn't mean anything.

:sidelol: Just don't have that particular combo, unless you feel reckless. ;)

I'm glad you like Seattle. gLuv was born and raised here, but we may or may not end up here long term; depends on what we can buy and if it fits our needs.

Prime
01-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Thanks to you guys for making me so freakin hungry by reading this thread, my pizza is on the way and I will have a ice cold pepsi to tag along. :drool:

Roman529
01-26-2006, 08:31 PM
I had a good time in Seattle once too....stayed with a chick near the SeaTac airport (I think the town was named Des Moines...they pronounce the name funny, not like in Iowa). I had a good time at Safeco Field watching the Mariners, went to the Woodland Zoo, visited the UW, had Tully's coffee...man they love their coffee in Seattle....nice city. :)

dominizzo
01-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Chicken Cutlet PArmigianna With FEttucine ala Gigi (Prosciutto, onions white wine)

Fin Fan in Cali
01-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Lasanga, salad, garlic bread plenty of it, and some Sammy Adams Light to wash it down.:wink:

Metal Panda
01-29-2006, 12:45 PM
poop.

dreday
01-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Beef fried rice.A nice big plate of beef fried rice.With soy sauce.

dominizzo
01-31-2006, 07:46 PM
Lasanga, salad, garlic bread plenty of it, and some Sammy Adams Light to wash it down.:wink:

yummmmy lasagna with ricotta cheese and spinach:tongue:

NaboCane
01-31-2006, 07:52 PM
I had a good time in Seattle once too....stayed with a chick near the SeaTac airport (I think the town was named Des Moines...they pronounce the name funny, not like in Iowa). I had a good time at Safeco Field watching the Mariners, went to the Woodland Zoo, visited the UW, had Tully's coffee...man they love their coffee in Seattle....nice city. :)

:lol: It took me a while to get used to the funny pronunciations up here. And calling soda "pop."

FinFan72
01-31-2006, 08:02 PM
Steak Florentine w/ mashed potatoes and Fried sweet corn :eating:
with a Michelob Light