PDA

View Full Version : Performance Reviews

Dubfire
01-26-2006, 12:23 AM
It's that time of year again!!

After back to back 12 hours days of writing them, I'd now like to hear yours.

Mainly on your contributions here on the site and things you need to work on in 2006. Feel free to rate yourselves or other fellow posters you have established a rapport with or not.

I ask, only because at my company, the employees do their own as well and they collaborate with their immeidiate supervisor.

Some of the **** I have seen in the last week has been downright hilarious.

Let 'r rip!!

HysterikiLL
01-26-2006, 03:17 AM
I'm not that much of anything. I'm, always 10 seconds slow when posting breaking news. I don't feel I annoy too many people but can get irritable around Kastofsna. (speaking of which, where has he been lately?) Seriously, what kind of name is k-a-s-t-o-f-s-n-a. He thinks he's so cool, walking around with his non-sense making name and his stupid numbers at the end. I bet he doesn't even wash! He probably wears girls clothes! and all the Vince Young hating, I mean c'mon, get it through your head, THE MAN CAN PLAY FOOTBALL you overzealous lunatic, hate is not warranted. Mr. change bandwagons every five minutes, it's Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, Mike Haas PICK A SIDE for once god damnit. Oh, and then he gets into Dan Marino's grill like he's all that. Dan is a god amongst men, and you're a sexually confused miscreant in a world of little boys!

Wooow, good work on the 'Venting' thread Dubfire. Oh what, what was this again??

Quelonio
01-26-2006, 04:37 AM
I'm mexican... I feel a little left out in the VIP thread because everyone knows more than I do... And I only get to chip in with comments like "yes I agree". I enjoy reading the political forum, basically because most of the comments written there I just can't believe, I don't tend to get into discussions about anything with anyone (unless his name is Hans Mojo and we are having a fun and nice religious conversation), I sometimes think that lately the modding has gotten a little bit by the book, but then again I always figure it might have to do with the fact that as a mexican I have always thought that rules are more like guidelines than anything else...

GreenMonster
01-26-2006, 09:12 AM
kastofsna, is a fav., I mean anyone that trashes Marino as overrated and still believes USC shouldn't have lost to Texas. I believe he is in deep USC denial..

Dubfire
01-26-2006, 10:26 AM
:foundout:

Oh boy!

This is going in the wrong direction quick!

GreenMonster
01-26-2006, 10:34 AM
Things I need to work on:

Finding a copy of Photoshop so I can make my own sigs..
Attending a Sox game with new Other Sports buds.
Posting in more forums than just lounge and other sports.
Becoming a VIP soon..

Many more I can't think of..

Motion
01-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Wow, this thread needs a flame warning. :D

GRAPEAPE
01-26-2006, 11:15 AM
GRAPEAPE should consider the following.
1. Less lurking, ok work is boring and you guys are fun.
2. Leave the Lounge. The off season is my least favorite time of year, the posts in the main forum have gotten very repetitive(trade ricky, get, carr, draft cutler etc....)
3. Like GreenMonster, work on my photoshop skills, ok i have none at all so i should get some photoshop skills.
4. Also join VIP
5. Give the squirrels a chance they are people to.
6. Stop plotting to kill FinHeathen, Even though he is an Evil Squirrel(see #5)
7. continue being The coolest primate on the board!

FinHeathen
01-26-2006, 11:31 AM
GRAPEAPE should consider the following.
5. Give the squirrels a chance they are people to.
6. Stop plotting to kill FinHeathen, Even though he is an Evil Squirrel(see #5)

Excellent.. things are going exactly to plan..

mor911
01-26-2006, 11:48 AM
2. Leave the Lounge. The off season is my least favorite time of year, the posts in the main forum have gotten very repetitive(trade ricky, get, carr, draft cutler etc....)

So so true... Sad almost. :cry:

PassRush
01-26-2006, 03:02 PM
I need to post more

In those posts I need to contribute more.

I need to stop bumping my own threads in the lounge looking for answers(I still want my cooler back though, InFins, I will find you:fire: )

I am not going to touch photoshop, though I do need a new sig and avatar

I need to get a new job and by doing so, stop postwhoring the lounge

Dubfire
01-27-2006, 01:53 AM
I need to post more

In those posts I need to contribute more.

I need to stop bumping my own threads in the lounge looking for answers(I still want my cooler back though, InFins, I will find you:fire: )

I am not going to touch photoshop, though I do need a new sig and avatar

I need to get a new job and by doing so, stop postwhoring the lounge

:lol: