PDA

View Full Version : Law problem in Canada, please help.

ItalianDolFan
01-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Here is my deal, im 19 years old and live in Canada for school. I was dating a 16 year old for 2 months. This 16 year old does drugs, drinks underage, and her mom lets her have underage drinking parties. she also sends nude pics to people, cybers with everyone, and had an affair with a 40 year old, she told me she was once raped but never went to the police, and most of all she is a COMPULSIVE liar.

I dated her for 2 months, we had sex...the age of consent in Canada is 14, she claims its 18. NOW that we are broken up, she is accusing me of statutory rape, abuse and harassment. BUT i have in writing, her telling me that i never raped her or hit her. She accuses me of harassment because she tried to make herself sound innocent by lying to people saying shes a good girl, so i saved all of our conversations onto Microsoft Word and let her friends read it, to see how much she was lying. One of my friends decided to hack into her MSN and change her MSN name, change her myspace, and even create a website, YIKES. BUT, now he deleted the website, deleted the myspace, and isnt going into her MSN anymore. And THATS what this girl (Lauren) is accusing me of harassment for...for the myspace, MSN, website...even tho they are all deleted now.

This girl needs serious help, she is a drug addict, alcoholic, sex addict...her mom lets her have underage drinking parties and i know a girl who can say that she DID, cuz she was there, and i have everything writing of her saying i never did anything wrong.

But im scared her mom is gonna decide to take this all further and go to the Toronto police or something.

Am i at fault for anything???? Can i get into any trouble? Or was it all HER fault??

4evaFinz
01-28-2006, 11:18 AM
From the looks of things, no. But what would possess you to date a 16 year old girl, who clearly seems to be missing a few nuts and bolts?

ItalianDolFan
01-28-2006, 11:26 AM
at first, she wasnt a *****. by the way, thats her pic in my avatar

NaboCane
01-28-2006, 03:13 PM
From the looks of things, no. But what would possess you to date a 16 year old girl, who clearly seems to be missing a few nuts and bolts?

Dude, c'mon...he's a guy. As a guy, I understand, especially since no laws were broken or ethical boundaries crossed.

And Italian, tell her that if she continues to harass you, you will take this to the police and expose her for the skank that she is.

I just hope that for your sake, you used protection.

ItalianDolFan
01-28-2006, 03:39 PM
Dude, c'mon...he's a guy. As a guy, I understand, especially since no laws were broken or ethical boundaries crossed.

And Italian, tell her that if she continues to harass you, you will take this to the police and expose her for the skank that she is.

I just hope that for your sake, you used protection.

lol of course i used protection. thing is, she is back and forth...now she wants me back real badly.

SuavePhin
01-28-2006, 04:11 PM
dude, use your real head, stay away from crazy psycho biotches, you're freaking 19 its not like you're never going to meet other hot women (though i do realize you are in canada ;) ) stay away far FAR away!

Rocky Raccoon
01-28-2006, 04:13 PM
lol of course i used protection. thing is, she is back and forth...now she wants me back real badly.

Then I wouln't worry about her going to the police, shes just bluffing to make you seem like you were wrong and stupid for breaking up with her. Also, I'm pretty sure that if she went and lied to the police like that and was caught she'd be in a **** load of trouble.

dominizzo
01-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Wooow Just ignore her im from Montreal and the law is a slap on the wrist so don worry

Metal Panda
01-29-2006, 12:46 PM
If you know for sure the age of consent is 14, I wouldn't worry. Keep in mind though "statutory rape" doesn't matter if it's consentual or nonconsentual, just that it happened.

ABrownLamp
01-29-2006, 01:33 PM
Here is my deal, im 19 years old and live in Canada for school. I was dating a 16 year old for 2 months. This 16 year old does drugs, drinks underage, and her mom lets her have underage drinking parties. she also sends nude pics to people, cybers with everyone, and had an affair with a 40 year old, she told me she was once raped but never went to the police, and most of all she is a COMPULSIVE liar.

I dated her for 2 months, we had sex...the age of consent in Canada is 14, she claims its 18. NOW that we are broken up, she is accusing me of statutory rape, abuse and harassment. BUT i have in writing, her telling me that i never raped her or hit her. She accuses me of harassment because she tried to make herself sound innocent by lying to people saying shes a good girl, so i saved all of our conversations onto Microsoft Word and let her friends read it, to see how much she was lying. One of my friends decided to hack into her MSN and change her MSN name, change her myspace, and even create a website, YIKES. BUT, now he deleted the website, deleted the myspace, and isnt going into her MSN anymore. And THATS what this girl (Lauren) is accusing me of harassment for...for the myspace, MSN, website...even tho they are all deleted now.

This girl needs serious help, she is a drug addict, alcoholic, sex addict...her mom lets her have underage drinking parties and i know a girl who can say that she DID, cuz she was there, and i have everything writing of her saying i never did anything wrong.

But im scared her mom is gonna decide to take this all further and go to the Toronto police or something.

Am i at fault for anything???? Can i get into any trouble? Or was it all HER fault??

Dude, there is a very easy way to determine age of consent in Canada. We have this thing called the internet...

http://www.ageofconsent.com/canada.htm

The age of consent is 14, so there is nothing to worry about as far as stat. rape.

BTW...you have it in writing that you never raped her? You saved all of her messages on Word? WTF? Honestly, if that is true, you both are probably crazy.