PDA

View Full Version : Alabama University

t2thejz
01-28-2006, 05:36 PM
I have decided that I am going to the University of Alabama for college. Its the school that I have always wanted to go to since I was little and I am excited about going there. I was just wondering if there is anyone who goes there or has went there and if so how did you like it there? Is there anyone who lives in the area who has any input?

Nappy Roots
01-28-2006, 05:42 PM
nah, but congrats on getting in.

Miamian
01-28-2006, 06:39 PM
Wow, from Vermont! That's quite a move and quite a change in scenery and people. Should be good for you.

t2thejz
01-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Wow, from Vermont! That's quite a move and quite a change in scenery and people. Should be good for you.
Yea, its a long ways away but its definitly going to be an exciting experience for me

PassRush
01-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Awesome man, tell Brodie we are waiting for him in Miami:dolphins:

Roman529
01-29-2006, 02:15 AM
Roll Tide. :D Congrats on going to Bear Bryant U.

GreenMonster
01-29-2006, 07:55 AM
Yea, its a long ways away but its definitly going to be an exciting experience for me

It will be quite a change that you should enjoy.. No Snow. What other schools where you looking at?

Miamian
01-29-2006, 08:23 AM
It will be quite a change that you should enjoy.. No Snow. What other schools where you looking at?No snow and that level of cold shouldn't faze a Vermonter, but don't go there expecting south Florida. I'm an FSU alumnus and a lot of northerners were shocked thinking that they had arrived in Florida and it would be warm year-round.

On the other hand, springtime in the South is beautiful.

GreenMonster
01-29-2006, 08:38 AM
No snow and that level of cold shouldn't faze a Vermonter, but don't go there expecting south Florida. I'm an FSU alumnus and a lot of northerners were shocked thinking that they had arrived in Florida and it would be warm year-round.

On the other hand, springtime in the South is beautiful.

It has been cold in the ATL a handful of weeks this year but it still not like up North. Plus when you are in shorts some days in Feb. you realize you are not in New England any longer. You are right, there is no year round warmth.

t2thejz
01-29-2006, 10:10 AM
It will be quite a change that you should enjoy.. No Snow. What other schools where you looking at?
I applied to University of Vermont, Niagara University, Northwood ( a business school in west palm) and castleton a small school in VT. All along Bama was my first choice.