PDA

View Full Version : Testify-POD

Fin Fan in Cali
01-29-2006, 09:45 PM
This CD just came out on Tuesday. I love the CD not only because they are San Diego boys, but it rocks, got some haromies, a little rap with the rock. I think it's great because they are mixing it up on the CD which is great. I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5. Just thought I would pass that along for Brother Dubfire.:wink:

Buddwalk
01-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Not a big fan but if you want to email me a couple songs, you can to my new email address Buddwalk@gmail.com :wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
01-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Not a big fan but if you want to email me a couple songs, you can to my new email address Buddwalk@gmail.com :wink:Let me know what you think bro.:wink:

Buddwalk
01-29-2006, 10:59 PM
Let me know what you think bro.:wink:

Awesome the whole cd thx man...ok im gonna listen here in about 20-30 minutes to the whole thing full way through...if i like it enough i'll listen a couple more times and give my full critique on all the parts i liked and what i didnt. Not a pod fan but i wont hold that against it :D

HysterikiLL
01-29-2006, 11:01 PM
Not a big fan but I'm not really into that kind of music. I do listen to pretty much anything though so tell me a few good songs and I'll check them out.

Fin Fan in Cali
01-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Awesome the whole cd thx man...ok im gonna listen here in about 20-30 minutes to the whole thing full way through...if i like it enough i'll listen a couple more times and give my full critique on all the parts i liked and what i didnt. Not a pod fan but i wont hold that against it :DGot to support the local boys! POD are San Diego Style.:wink:

spydertl79
01-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Aren't they christian rock? I like them, they don't suck like most christian rock bands I've heard (esp. trust company).

Fin Fan in Cali
01-29-2006, 11:46 PM
Aren't they christian rock? I like them, they don't suck like most christian rock bands I've heard (esp. trust company).Yes. Check the steak thread. i am still waiting for you to send me some Shula's Steak Sauce.:sidelol: