PDA

View Full Version : End an argument for me.

Mindwarp
01-30-2006, 11:36 AM
So a friend who will go nameless for now met this chick now after he told us some of the details of te chick we have questioned the chicks age. Please end this argument for us.

facts about the chick:

She works at a kiosk in the mall
called freind at 6:45 am, 2:45 pm 11:30ish pm
Freinds at kisok that work with her got all "giggly" when my friend went by.
when my friend called back one of the numbers, the chicks dad picked up the phone then my my firend on the phone with the chicks mom.

there were some other things but I forget.

anyways with just these facts im saying shes 16-17.

mor911
01-30-2006, 11:40 AM
I think this friend of yours knows what he's doing. She's 19, 18 at worst.

Edit --

**** UPDATE ****

The call came in today at 5:47 pm. The girl officially called The Mor. The number DID NOT match the number of the wierd calls from last week.

She is 18. She is a senior in highschool. She's completely hot. She did the 10th grade twice.

Case closed

Told yah so...

:mor911:

Philter25
01-30-2006, 11:46 AM
Senior in high school. If she is older, she should be at college..... unless shes stupid.

Mindwarp
01-30-2006, 11:48 AM
I think this friend of yours knows what he's doing. She's 19, 18 at worst.

:refuse:

mor911
01-30-2006, 11:54 AM
How smart is your friend? Does he know what he's doing?

inFINSible
01-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Just ask to see her ID, mor....I mean, just tell your friend to see her ID Mindwarp...

Philter25
01-30-2006, 12:06 PM
Or else take her to a movie to a theatre that you KNOW cards people for seeing an r-rated movie. Make sure she goes first.... like a gentleman would. :lol:

mor911
01-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Just ask to see her ID, mor....I mean, just tell your friend to see her ID Mindwarp...
It's not The Mor... But it is a person The Mor also knows. :tongue:

Mindwarp
01-30-2006, 12:13 PM

:chuckle:

GreenMonster
01-30-2006, 12:23 PM

Highschool girls aren't for the Stern either. Gonna have to be a FinHeaven jail-break at this rate..

mor911
01-30-2006, 12:36 PM
No sense hiding this... Midwarp is The Mor's friend so I applaud him for trying to be quiet with this, but you guys are family and I'll throw my cards on the table.

Obviously, I'm the person Mindwarp is talking about. While walking through the mall last weekend, I stopped at a kiosk to buy new earings. The girl helping me was good looking... But the other one was drop-dead beautiful. The Mor (being The Mor) noticed she looked upset. I smiled at her, said hi, and asked what was wrong. She explained that she was pised that a guy she left a voice message with hasn't returned her call. The Mor promissed her that if she calls him, he'll definitely return her call.

She's laughing at this point and gets a pen and paper to take The Mor's number... She does. She says she'll call me and The Mor departs.

Later that week, The Mor gets some phone calls at some odd times. 7am and 2:30pm being the wierd ones. Both calls I missed and the caller left no message. When I called the number back it was her dad who asked his wife if she called this number. Not wanting to bother them, I said "sorry wrong number" and hung up.

Co-workers of The Mor's seem to think this girl (based on the times she's called) is in high school. 7am being just before school and 2:30 being just after school lets out. I think she's 19, maybe even 20.

That's the story. She's 19.... I think

Pagan
01-30-2006, 12:56 PM
If she's 19 or 20 and still getting "giggly" with her friends, why bother?

Maybe it's just me, but that crap annoys me.

Mindwarp
01-30-2006, 12:56 PM
9th grader..

d-day
01-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Later that week, The Mor gets some phone calls at some odd times. 7am and 2:30pm being the wierd ones. Both calls I missed and the caller left no message. When I called the number back it was her dad who asked his wife if she called this number. Not wanting to bother them, I said "sorry wrong number" and hung up.

the girl sounds like jailbait - maybe you should check out her mom... :dday:

Noodle Arm
01-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Be careful mor! The Noodle was once suckered. He just turned 21 at the time, so he was young and stupid. She said she was 19...she looked 19...but she wasn't. Noodle was too dumb to put 2 and 2 together...he was too busy being obsessed over her bosom.
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

When he found out her age, he felt like a dirty old man, so it ended right then and there :boohoo:

But not too long ago...after almost 4 years of not speaking... she contacted me again (she's more than old enough now) and let's just say Noodle has had a great time :D :cooldude:

So what's the moral of the story? Just wait a year or 2 :evil: :lol:

UltraDol-Fan
01-30-2006, 01:17 PM
the Mor, congrats on getting the young girls! :up:
I also think you should find an easy way to verify her age, like ask her to pick up some beer and come over. That way, she will either do it or be like, "I can't, I'm only 19."

GreenMonster
01-30-2006, 01:19 PM
the Mor, congrats on getting the young girls! :up:
I also think you should find an easy way to verify her age, like ask her to pick up some beer and come over. That way, she will either do it or be like, "I can't, I'm only 19."

Or I can't even pick you up a pack of camel lights and a lighter..

inFINSible
01-30-2006, 01:36 PM
No sense hiding this... Midwarp is The Mor's friend so I applaud him for trying to be quiet with this, but you guys are family and I'll throw my cards on the table.

Obviously, I'm the person Mindwarp is talking about. While walking through the mall last weekend, I stopped at a kiosk to buy new earings. The girl helping me was good looking... But the other one was drop-dead beautiful. The Mor (being The Mor) noticed she looked upset. I smiled at her, said hi, and asked what was wrong. She explained that she was pised that a guy she left a voice message with hasn't returned her call. The Mor promissed her that if she calls him, he'll definitely return her call.

She's laughing at this point and gets a pen and paper to take The Mor's number... She does. She says she'll call me and The Mor departs.

Co-workers of The Mor's seem to think this girl (based on the times she's called) is in high school. 7am being just before school and 2:30 being just after school lets out. I think she's 19, maybe even 20.

That's the story. She's 19.... I think

So, you don't really even know if it was her that called?

WharfRat
01-30-2006, 01:54 PM
She's gonna buy you 30 days in the hole, and your face on a website that you never intended it to be on....

Mindwarp
01-30-2006, 02:02 PM
She's gonna buy you 30 days in the hole, and your face on a website that you never intended it to be on....

:yes: so The Mor told me today this girl works near where I live. SO ima pass by and str8 out ask her how old she is.

mor911
01-30-2006, 02:04 PM
So, you don't really even know if it was her that called?
Been trying ot tell Mindwarp and the rest of these fruit cakes this, but they're CONVINCED it was her because of what times I got the call. :goof:

Mindwarp
01-30-2006, 02:08 PM
unless the mor given his number to OTHER 16 yr olds we belive it to be her.

Pagan
01-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Wanna hear the most psychotic "young chick story" ever?

This is maybe 1984....I'm playing a club in Queens, NY called L'Amour East, opening for a band called Rat Race Choir. The place is PACKED, and LOTS of hot women around.

I run into this blonde at the bar who was adorable. Started talking to her and found out she just came to America from Russia. Had a body that wouldn't quit, and mind you, this is a 21 and up club. I'm 23 at the time.

Due to how things were between Russia and the US at the time, I was interested in talking to her. She came back to the hotel we were staying at after the show, and we talked for a good three hours about the differences between our countries. This chick spoke intelligently, with humor, and answered every question I could possibly throw at her.

Well, one thing led to another after that, and the following morning she gave me her number and told me to call. She lived in Queens, which wasn't too far from me, so the next weekend I was free and decided to go for seconds. When I called her we talked a little on the phone and then she said "Does age bother you?"

Now, you ever hear that warning siren in the movies when a submarine is about to dive? I PHYSICALLY heard that when she asked that question. I said, "That depends, how old are you?"

She replied with "Guess!" More sirens.

Long story short, she finally admitted that she was THIRTEEN, and not to worry because ALL girls in Russia had sex at that age. After I informed her that this was NOT Russia, and that my *** could be in jail for what happened, I considered telling her to **** off and never try to contact me again. Then the thought went through my head that if I pissed her off, she could get vindictive and call the police.

I ended up having to continue to take her phone calls and be friendly with her - all the while coming up with excuse after excuse why I couldn't see her again - until she finally grew bored and stopped calling.

So I dodged a bullet. Mor, better make SURE that she's legal.

Saddest thing, the girl knew EXACTLY what she was doing in bed. Amazing....

GreenMonster
01-30-2006, 02:44 PM
Wanna hear the most psychotic "young chick story" ever?

This is maybe 1984....I'm playing a club in Queens, NY called L'Amour East, opening for a band called Rat Race Choir. The place is PACKED, and LOTS of hot women around.

I run into this blonde at the bar who was adorable. Started talking to her and found out she just came to America from Russia. Had a body that wouldn't quit, and mind you, this is a 21 and up club. I'm 23 at the time.

Due to how things were between Russia and the US at the time, I was interested in talking to her. She came back to the hotel we were staying at after the show, and we talked for a good three hours about the differences between our countries. This chick spoke intelligently, with humor, and answered every question I could possibly throw at her.

Well, one thing led to another after that, and the following morning she gave me her number and told me to call. She lived in Queens, which wasn't too far from me, so the next weekend I was free and decided to go for seconds. When I called her we talked a little on the phone and then she said "Does age bother you?"

Now, you ever hear that warning siren in the movies when a submarine is about to dive? I PHYSICALLY heard that when she asked that question. I said, "That depends, how old are you?"

She replied with "Guess!" More sirens.

Long story short, she finally admitted that she was THIRTEEN, and not to worry because ALL girls in Russia had sex at that age. After I informed her that this was NOT Russia, and that my *** could be in jail for what happened, I considered telling her to **** off and never try to contact me again. Then the thought went through my head that if I pissed her off, she could get vindictive and call the police.

I ended up having to continue to take her phone calls and be friendly with her - all the while coming up with excuse after excuse why I couldn't see her again - until she finally grew bored and stopped calling.

So I dodged a bullet. Mor, better make SURE that she's legal.

Saddest thing, the girl knew EXACTLY what she was doing in bed. Amazing....

That is Mor like an AK-47... Wow what a story, love those russian girls..

Pink_Dove
01-30-2006, 02:47 PM
No harm in talking to a nice girl, or jotting down a number, even if she turns out to actually be 16, because that's not against the law nor does it make you look silly (she's a beautiful girl and you think she's 19). Then, once you have a longer talk with her you'll find out what she does, a bit about her past etc. Then you'll know and you'll have to make a choice depending on her age.

WharfRat
01-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Then, once you have a longer talk with her you'll find out what she does, a bit about her past etc. Then you'll know and you'll have to make a choice depending on her age.

yeah... then you can ask her what period she has geometry.... :lol:

NJFINSFAN1
01-30-2006, 03:00 PM

Then she will take you home to meet her dad!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/01/0109050928020336_SM-1.jpg

GRAPEAPE
01-30-2006, 03:26 PM
It's possilbe, but I doubt it that maybe she's not allowed to have cell phones at work or use the phone for private calls. That could explain the odd times however i think she may be busy in high school to call you anyother time. If she calls back just ask her,"You know I really like women, and I have absolutely no interest in going to prison to be some large man's *****, so if your not 18 just tell me the truth I won't be mad, I just need to know". If she still is lying kick her *** to the curb regardless.

WharfRat
01-30-2006, 03:31 PM
If she calls back just ask her,"You know I really like women, and I have absolutely no interest in going to prison to be some large man's *****, so if your not 18 just tell me the truth I won't be mad, I just need to know".

yeah...they really dig smooth talk like that :sidelol:

cnc66
01-30-2006, 03:31 PM
call back and ask her Dad... .........chicken

GRAPEAPE
01-30-2006, 03:37 PM
yeah...they really dig smooth talk like that :sidelol:If she's 16 should shouldn't know the difference She's probably just happy to tell all her friends in study hall that she got some old guys number. Maybe she thinks TheMor is a highschooler too!

WharfRat
01-30-2006, 03:39 PM
call back and ask her Dad... .........chicken

*phone ringing*

Dad: Hello? Hot teenager's residence, Dad speaking...

TheMor: Yo Pops! Wasssssup? This is TheMor, I'm sure you've heard of me!

Dad: errr...who?

TheMor: I'm TheMor dammit... anyway, I saw your daughter in the mall and think she's hot... is she old enough for me to ravage her?

Dad: Who the **** is this??? (tracing call)

TheMor: (sirens in background) I'm ummmmm...... I'm Mindwarp...I gotta go...later Pops....

Fin Fan in Cali
01-30-2006, 03:56 PM
*phone ringing*

TheMor: I'm TheMor dammit... anyway, I saw your daughter in the mall and think she's hot... is she old enough for me to ravage her?

TheMor: (sirens in background) I'm ummmmm...... I'm Mindwarp...I gotta go...later Pops....:sidelol: :wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
01-30-2006, 03:56 PM
I say 16-17 too.:wink:

Mindwarp
01-30-2006, 03:58 PM
*phone ringing*

TheMor: (sirens in background) I'm ummmmm...... I'm Mindwarp...I gotta go...later Pops....

That Mor Always setting me up! :tantrum:

NJFINSFAN1
01-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Maybe she thinks TheMor is a highschooler too!

Now there is a stretch!:sidelol:

cnc66
01-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Be careful mor! The Noodle was once suckered. He just turned 21 at the time, so he was young and stupid. She said she was 19...she looked 19...but she wasn't. Noodle was too dumb to put 2 and 2 together...he was too busy being obsessed over her bosom.

When he found out her age, he felt like a dirty old man, so it ended right then and there :boohoo:

But not too long ago...after almost 4 years of not speaking... she contacted me again (she's more than old enough now) and let's just say Noodle has had a great time :D :cooldude:

So what's the moral of the story? Just wait a year or 2 :evil: :lol:

hmmm, by the looks of that necklace it appears Pagan got there first....

d-day
01-30-2006, 05:51 PM
*phone ringing*

:chuckle:

Pagan
01-30-2006, 05:57 PM
hmmm, by the looks of that necklace it appears Pagan got there first....
:whistle:

Roman529
01-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Got a pic of her? If not, go by the Mall and click her pic with a camera phone and then post it here for the rest of us. :D

mor911
01-30-2006, 06:14 PM
This has gotten blown WAY our of whack :lol:

There's NO evidence to say that the calls The Mor got was even her. No way am I gonna go snap her pic if she doesn't call.

SHE IS OVER 18!!!!

jeez :tantrum:

Muck
01-30-2006, 06:50 PM
I think she's 19 and still in high school.

That would also make her hot and dumb.

Jackpot.

mor911
01-30-2006, 06:51 PM
I think she's 19 and still in high school.

That would also make her hot and dumb.

Jackpot.
Agreed :yes:

FinaciousOne
01-30-2006, 07:08 PM

First make sure she's had one yet.

d-day
01-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Agreed :yes:

i still think you make the play for her mom and see if she has any sisters... :dday:

cnc66
01-30-2006, 07:11 PM
i still think you make the play for her mom and see if she has any sisters... :dday:

don't ferget the GILFS

mor911
01-30-2006, 07:39 PM
The call came in today at 5:47 pm. The girl officially called The Mor. The number DID NOT match the number of the wierd calls from last week.

She is 18. She is a senior in highschool. She's completely hot. She did the 10th grade twice.

Case closed

cnc66
01-30-2006, 07:41 PM
yea, that's what I'd say too....

4evaFinz
01-30-2006, 07:45 PM
18 vs. 25 = fair game, hit it up buddy!

Let's remember what our forefathers said:

If there is grass on the field, play ball.
If it's old enough to bleed, it's old enough to butcher.
If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me.

Noodle Arm
01-30-2006, 07:46 PM

Case closed

Just make sure when you go out on a date ok? like take a peek at the drivers license and make sure.

She did the 10th grade twice? :lol: Well it's not her brain you're attracted to, go for it!

Caps
01-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Hmmmm, I don't know, even if she is 18 that's a bit much. I couldn't deal with a high school chick if I was 25, that's for damn sure. I've had enough of them already.

backpacker
01-30-2006, 07:53 PM

Case closed

Yup, nothing better than a cold hard fact. :rolleyes: Leave her for me Mor, I'd say it's more fair for me, since I'm actually in high school.

mor911
01-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Yup, nothing better than a cold hard fact. :rolleyes: Leave her for me Mor, I'd say it's more fair for me, since I'm actually in high school.
After The Mor has wrecked this girl's world with his manhood, he'll gladly leave her for you.

K-train
01-30-2006, 07:57 PM
No pedo?

Agent51
01-30-2006, 07:57 PM
Or else take her to a movie to a theatre that you KNOW cards people for seeing an r-rated movie. Make sure she goes first.... like a gentleman would. :lol:

YES! :sidelol:

backpacker
01-30-2006, 08:03 PM
After The Mor has wrecked this girl's world with his manhood, he'll gladly leave her for you.

Well from all the stories posted on here of you getting around, I'd say you have a STD. So no thanks.

Caps
01-30-2006, 08:11 PM
Well from all the stories posted on here of you getting around, I'd say you have a STD. So no thanks.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Philter25
01-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Philter for teh win:

Senior in high school. If she is older, she should be at college..... unless shes stupid.

Case closed

2 for 2.... called it. :cooldude:

mor911
01-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Well from all the stories posted on here of you getting around, I'd say you have a STD. So no thanks. EDIT -- The Mor retracts his statement about emjai's mom. It was wrong. :shakeno:

backpacker
01-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Edited at TheMor's request.

Your mom jokes? C'mon, this isn't the 6th grade.

4evaFinz
01-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Your mom jokes? C'mon, this isn't the 6th grade.

I thought it was 9th?

OMG why you edit from 7th to 6th grade? Nothing changed in that year...

backpacker
01-30-2006, 08:24 PM
I thought it was 9th?

OMG why you edit from 7th to 6th grade? Nothing changed in that year...

Typo. And no, your mom jokes stopped in middle school.

4evaFinz
01-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Typo. And no, your mom jokes stopped in middle school.

They will always remain classics...

backpacker
01-30-2006, 08:27 PM
They will always remain classics...

Really? A majority of them just stopped being funny to me.

Caps
01-30-2006, 08:30 PM
Really? A majority of them just stopped being funny to me.

All of them stopped being funny to me. In grade school.

Buddwalk
01-30-2006, 08:35 PM
haha mor your gf is like barely older then me :lol:

FinFan72
01-30-2006, 09:26 PM
*phone ringing*

:sidelol: :lol2:

cnc66
01-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Hmmmm, I don't know, even if she is 18 that's a bit much. I couldn't deal with a high school chick if I was 25, that's for damn sure. I've had enough of them already.

but the Mor would appear almost God like to this tender thing and that could be fun....hmmmm,... Mor, she will try to have your baby wear your raincoat.

Pagan
01-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Why am I suddenly getting flashbacks to "Revenge of the Nerds" and Booger saying he was "cruising the high schools" looking for a date for their frat party? :lol:

Sorry Mor, just teasing ya....;)

mor911
01-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Why am I suddenly getting flashbacks to "Revenge of the Nerds" and Booger saying he was "cruising the high schools" looking for a date for their frat party? :lol:

Sorry Mor, just teasing ya....;)
:sidelol:

the Mor's a huge nerd... One of the first things I tell a chick is that I'm a huge nerd.

Buddwalk
01-30-2006, 09:41 PM

the Mor's a huge nerd... One of the first things I tell a chick is that I'm a huge nerd.

Are you sure thats its your a huge nerd or not a huge something else :wink:

cnc66
01-30-2006, 09:42 PM
yea riiight :cooldude:

PassRush
01-31-2006, 03:41 PM
Mor, Mindwarp, if you are talking about the "Something New" kiosk in the Broward mall we will have problems. She is mine. Seriously

Mindwarp
01-31-2006, 03:47 PM
Mor, Mindwarp, if you are talking about the "Something New" kiosk in the Broward mall we will have problems. She is mine. Seriously

no in the pines mall. Not sure what kiosk. havent gone yet. Mor should know he is stalking the 16yr old.

FinFan72
01-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Hey Mor look at her and then look at these cuffs and ask yourself is she worth it?? :lol: :lol:

Mindwarp
01-31-2006, 04:16 PM
I think the mor would say yes.

dolphan117
01-31-2006, 05:26 PM
Take it from Marcus Vick, Check that ID bro.

UltraDol-Fan
01-31-2006, 06:01 PM
In all fairness, I think pics should be taken and let us decide how old she looks.

dolphan117
01-31-2006, 10:07 PM
In all fairness, I think pics should be taken and let us decide how old she looks.I second the motion, we want cell phone picks mor. :tantrum: How can we judge without pics? :confused2

mor911
01-31-2006, 10:12 PM
I second the motion, we want cell phone picks mor. :tantrum: How can we judge without pics? :confused2
The Mor will try :evil:

FinsNCanes
01-31-2006, 10:29 PM

And then points at me and says "That's my friend..he's a bit slow" so he comes off looking like a nice guy for hanging out with a challenged kid.

Muck
01-31-2006, 11:00 PM

Case closed

Looks like I was right.

Hot and dumb. And in high school.

My radar is on right now. :lol:

Muck
01-31-2006, 11:03 PM

If that was the case, the Mor wouldn't be the problem. Just the end result of the problem. :lol:

GreenMonster
01-31-2006, 11:13 PM

And this plays into the Mor "testing the waters" later in the evening..

FinsNCanes
01-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Can't wait for pictures :D

John Biello
02-01-2006, 03:14 AM
mor, dont worry ill bail you out man, it sounds like it would def be worth it. while im at it maybe ill aprehend the kidnapper of pass rushes cooler, and use him as collateral for the authorities

mor911
02-01-2006, 08:46 AM
mor, dont worry ill bail you out man, it sounds like it would def be worth it. while im at it maybe ill aprehend the kidnapper of pass rushes cooler, and use him as collateral for the authorities It's good to know The Mor has friends that will have his ack in a time of crisis. :evil:

Although, I have no idea where to locate the kidnapper of Passrush's cooler.

WharfRat
02-01-2006, 03:01 PM
It's good to know The Mor has friends that will have his ack in a time of crisis. :evil:

:horsey:

inFINSible
02-01-2006, 06:06 PM
mor, dont worry ill bail you out man, it sounds like it would def be worth it. while im at it maybe ill aprehend the kidnapper of pass rushes cooler, and use him as collateral for the authorities

It's good to know The Mor has friends that will have his ack in a time of crisis. :evil:

Although, I have no idea where to locate the kidnapper of Passrush's cooler.
:shotgun: