PDA

View Full Version : I talked to my wife about the Dolphins....

josekareh
01-30-2006, 09:10 PM
I was driving the car on our way to the mall, out of the blue I made a sweet comment about the dolphing going to the SuperBowl next year.... I dunno why I said something like this "If my Dolphins are World Champs Next year, I would be so greateful, that I could then die without regret", She got so pissed at me telling me that I was so F**** mediocre and she also mentioned that it was so little what I expected from life......

Well What do you guys think????

Phin-o-rama
01-30-2006, 09:12 PM
d-i-v-o-r-c-e

nah jk

cnc66
01-30-2006, 09:15 PM
is this a trick question?

Den54
01-30-2006, 09:17 PM
Your happiness obviously means squat to her. Kick her to the curb with extreme predudice. :fire:

The Rev
01-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Maybe she would like something else before you die, like,...I dunno...kids, vacations, a will? :wink:

Jimi
01-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Time to show her who wears the pants in that marriage. When the Dolphins DO win the SB next year, proceed to kill yourself with a note hanging from your forehead reading "no your mediocre"

calphin
01-30-2006, 09:20 PM
I was driving the car on our way to the mall, out of the blue I made a sweet comment about the dolphing going to the SuperBowl next year.... I dunno why I said something like this "If my Dolphins are World Champs Next year, I would be so greateful, that I could then die without regret", She got so pissed at me telling me that I was so F**** mediocre and she also mentioned that it was so little what I expected from life......

Maybe she needs Midol?

nopony
01-30-2006, 09:22 PM

i think two things:

1- If you were dead serious that the Dolphins winning a Superbowl is so important to you that you could die afterwards... your wife has a point. Do you have children? Are you ninety?

Tell her instead that "If you could live to celebrate your fifty year anniversay with her" you could die without regrets.

2- If your wife frequently says things to you (or you to her) like "you are so f&*&* mediocore..." then you have either a very, very different relationship than I expect or some problems you should really take a long look at.

I know if someone ever told me I was "F#*^(ing mediocore" I would be waiting in line at the apology store, ready to exchange the merchandise.

When you guys got married... I hope you kept the reciept.

*I don't know you, your wife, or your relationship, so ignore my advice.

feelthepain
01-30-2006, 09:22 PM

Are you really a women using your husbands username trying to ask a loaded question :confused: My girl is always asking me loaded qustions, I hate that s***!! :tantrum:

Den54
01-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Maybe she needs Midol?

Or a good rodgering. :lol:

lvstud84
01-30-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm goin through the big D and I don't mean Dallas!!! :sidelol:

cnc66
01-30-2006, 09:27 PM
loaded questions ...yea the famous "does this make me look fat"...there is no correct answer to that one.

If she reads this thread post number two will become a

r-e-a-l-i-t-y

cnc66
01-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Or a good rodgering. :lol:

:sidelol:

NoblePhin
01-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Time to show her who wears the pants in that marriage. When the Dolphins DO win the SB next year, proceed to kill yourself with a note hanging from your forehead reading "no your mediocre"

:sidelol:

fish920
01-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Shes Menstral

01-30-2006, 09:41 PM
loaded questions ...yea the famous "does this make me look fat"...there is no correct answer to that one.

If she reads this thread post number two will become a

r-e-a-l-i-t-y
The best response to that question was given by a friend of mine. I witnessed it and it was awesome. The wife comes downstairs and asks the question "does this dress make me look fat?" To which he replies

"No, all that fat makes you look fat!"

It was classic. They are still together. Wow!

Buddwalk
01-30-2006, 09:42 PM

If the phins win the superbowl in my lifetime i'll die a happy man thats as far as im concearned

themole
01-30-2006, 09:44 PM
Are you really a women using your husbands username trying to ask a loaded question :confused: My girl is always asking me loaded qustions, I hate that s***!! :tantrum:

When I went to school a second language wasn't required, or so I thought.

When I got married, I immedatetly realized the english language I was taught wasn't the same one they taught women.

You learn it in a hurry if you expect happiness from a marriage. You also learn the fine art of appeasement. Tell them what they want to hear and go on about your business by making them think they married a very nice, forgetful *******.
:evil:

Den54
01-30-2006, 09:48 PM
When I went to school a second language wasn't required, or so I thought.

When I got married, I immedatetly realized the english language I was taught wasn't the same one they taught women.

You learn it in a hurry if you expect happiness from a marriage. You also learn the fine art of appeasement. Tell them what they want to hear and go on about your business by making them think they married a very nice, forgetful *******.
:evil:

Truer words were never spoken. :lol:

Kobe
01-30-2006, 09:52 PM
The best response to that question was given by a friend of mine. I witnessed it and it was awesome. The wife comes downstairs and asks the question "does this dress make me look fat?" To which he replies

"No, all that fat makes you look fat!"

It was classic. They are still together. Wow!

Just like in one of my favorite movies, The Pest :wink:

FinFan72
01-30-2006, 10:00 PM
is this a trick question?
My exact thoughts :wink:

Den54
01-30-2006, 10:03 PM

I was thinking more of Tommyboy.

Does this shirt make me look fat ?
No your face does. :lol:

Muck
01-30-2006, 10:15 PM

BRILLIANT!! :rofl3:

01-30-2006, 10:17 PM
And here I thought he made it up on the spot. Oh well, still pretty impressive (or dumb) to use it on his wife I thought.

FinsAreLife
01-30-2006, 10:35 PM
wow, stinks for you.....my girlfriend not only listens to me go on about the fins but is interested in learning about them so she can talk to me about them, ive gotten her trained on finformation very well now:)

Mr Yu
01-30-2006, 11:03 PM

Question : First wife or second?

cnc66
01-30-2006, 11:08 PM
Question : First wife or second?

second go round he wouldn't be here asking what to do.

fishfanfromjerz
01-30-2006, 11:13 PM
after that remark, you oughta hang a miami dolphin cheerleader poster in your bedroom.......then when she comes home and sees it, tell her that the poster represents what a real woman should be......then tell her to take a hike and take that hippie trash talk with her................................better yet...like my father always tells me.....if you meet a girl and she does you wrong in any way...........take her to a movie....halfway through, ask if she wants popcorn.....then tell her youll be right back...........then just leave.......see if she gets the message

themole
01-30-2006, 11:14 PM
second go round he wouldn't be here asking what to do.

:lol: Marty, I do enjoy your humor.

He would probably be working his second job paying for that eternal first mistake.

K-train
01-30-2006, 11:38 PM
She is right, I dont see the Dolphins winning a super bowl anywhere soon.

backpacker
01-30-2006, 11:50 PM
http://www.brown-web.net/kayak/x-files/carnage/black-eye.jpg

Enough said.

Just kidding. Don't hit her.

Miamian
01-31-2006, 05:59 AM
This is ridiculous and petty. Of course you weren't serious about what you were saying; you were just expressing how happy it would make you feel. Who is she to dictate to you about what should and shouldn't make you happy? If it's not important to her, fine that's her perspective. But, if she doesn't tolerate something about you that doesn't remind her of herself, then she's a self-righteous b*tch. I would wait until she says something that really would elate her and which you don't think is important and tell her she's mediocre.

FinaciousOne
01-31-2006, 10:54 AM
She got so pissed at me telling me that I was so F**** mediocre and she also mentioned that it was so little what I expected from life......

I would have simply smiled and looked at her and said, "Well dear, that must be why I love you so much."

Pagan
01-31-2006, 11:32 AM
What do I think? I think she over analyses things and takes figures of speech too literally.

Man, I feel for you....

RunningBackGuru
01-31-2006, 02:52 PM
d-i-v-o-r-c-e

nah jk

:lol:

PassRush
01-31-2006, 03:10 PM
It might not be very politicly correct but I would have pulled a Rand McMichael on that *****

NJFINSFAN1
01-31-2006, 03:15 PM
My wife does not want to hear the word football until Sept. She gets fed up by november with me on Sundays!

GRAPEAPE
01-31-2006, 03:31 PM
The Chosen one loves football, the only thing we argue about is what game to watch. She's a Colts fan, and I have to watch the Phins. Seprate room's if they play at the same time. She lets me have the Big screen if that happens though so i can't complain to much.

Mindwarp
01-31-2006, 04:22 PM
my wife knows already what time it is. I would have came back to that with oh well deal with or get the **** out.

miamikid92
01-31-2006, 04:37 PM
:lol:
I would have simply smiled and looked at her and said, "Well dear, that must be why I love you so much."

that's a good one

dominizzo
01-31-2006, 05:26 PM
Women they have to respect pur Dolphins!!! I see it like this if thye cannot leave them i had a bad experience already

josekareh
01-31-2006, 08:44 PM
Hell no, I'm the man, just needed to show he how many studs think likewise!!!

cnc66
01-31-2006, 08:54 PM
hahahahahahahaha, you are going to use OUR comments to influence HER ?

Dayum son, studs stop the efn car and throw the worthless witch out. mediocre... OUT the door!