PDA

View Full Version : Mantis vs Mouse

SCall13
01-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Watch a Praying Mantis take on a mouse. (not for the squeamish)

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1138540546/Mantis_VS_Mouse

Buddwalk
01-30-2006, 09:34 PM
I love praying mantis's there beasts :D

TheAnswer385
01-30-2006, 09:39 PM
that was nutz

SCall13
01-30-2006, 10:18 PM
Mantises are some seriously poweful insects.

NuttyFin
01-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Tune in next week to see Mantis vs Human. Who will win? :evil:

Buddwalk
01-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Tune in next week to see Mantis vs Human. Who will win? :evil:

Mantis draws back opens up claws to attack, human sneezes stumbling forward steps on mantis...mantis heartbeat stops human wins :lol:

cnc66
01-30-2006, 10:37 PM
a wild mouse would have killed that bug straightaway in that mason jar and escaped in the wild. The un-natural forcing of a mouse to die a thousand little deaths being eaten alive for entertainment is kinda sick.

BlitPhinFan
01-30-2006, 10:39 PM
a wild mouse would have killed that bug straightaway in that mason jar and escaped in the wild. The un-natural forcing of a mouse to die a thousand little deaths being eaten alive for entertainment is kinda sick.

:yeahthat: Thank you for stepping up and saying that.

The shaking of the jar to provoke the mantis to attack kind of upset me a bit. If they want to document real life... do it in the wilds, not some fruit jar. :mad:

Buddwalk
01-30-2006, 10:47 PM
:yeahthat: Thank you for stepping up and saying that.

The shaking of the jar to provoke the mantis to attack kind of upset me a bit. If they want to document real life... do it in the wilds, not some fruit jar. :mad:

I agree kinda cruel especially since mantis's are endangered

But my dad about 10 years back put a black widow spider and a centipede [might of been a milli] in a jar. The spider went like right after the centipede but the centipede tore up the spider some how.

[He lives in VA, blackwidows are common there]

SCall13
01-31-2006, 04:06 PM

Yeah, it is sick. I was pretty stunned that that Matis was able to kill that mouse, even a "tame" one. I always knew that mantises were dangerous to other insects but would have never imagined one killing an animal the size of a mouse.