PDA

View Full Version : If you thought Ron Artest running into the stands was bad

Quelonio
01-31-2006, 07:15 PM
This happened last sunday in the Plaza de toros México in Mexico city... The bull, whose name ironically is Pajarito (little bird in spanish), walked out of the stable into the arena and ran all the way to the side where it just jumped over it and fell in the stands, (in another irony it fell on the spot where the families of the people that raise the bulls sit and watch the bullfight). He just injured 10 people, the worst two where the lady in the last picture who got stabbed by the bulls horns and a man who jumped for his life and broke his pelvis. Everyone else seems to be ok. The bull is not, he was killed right up there on the stands...

I tried to get a picture of the bull jumping over the fence, did not get it, but it was damn cool to watch.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

ILPhinFan88
01-31-2006, 07:29 PM
I saw this on the news, they showed the whole clip. I guess it looked alot worse than it turned out to be. Glad nobody got killed.

HysterikiLL
01-31-2006, 07:55 PM
That's awful. Those things can be pretty damn dangerous.

How did they kill the bull?

HysterikiLL
01-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Maybe they slit his throat. Gives a new meaning to cutting the bull! Sorry, it just came to me...I kid, I kid.

Quelonio
01-31-2006, 08:08 PM
That's awful. Those things can be pretty damn dangerous.

How did they kill the bull?

THey stab the bull in the neck, so the blade goes in and punctures the bull's brain, therefore killing it... I don't remember how they call it, but first they actually reached in and tied the bull's tail to a the red fence so the bull would stop. and then they stabbed him, took them like three stabss.

darkmistress
01-31-2006, 08:50 PM
THey stab the bull in the neck, so the blade goes in and punctures the bull's brain, therefore killing it... I don't remember how they call it, but first they actually reached in and tied the bull's tail to a the red fence so the bull would stop. and then they stabbed him, took them like three stabss.
lol they said here that the bull died after getting caught between chairs... they failed to include the fatal stabbing, but I think everyone assumed that would have happened. :crying:

SuavePhin
01-31-2006, 08:57 PM
This is the one tradition i absoblutely hate with a passion, completely and utterly senseless killing of an animal, i know it goes back centuries but it still makes me so angry, the people are lucky no one got killed except an innocent animal :fire:

Quelonio
01-31-2006, 09:10 PM
This is the one tradition i absoblutely hate with a passion, completely and utterly senseless killing of an animal, i know it goes back centuries but it still makes me so angry, the people are lucky no one got killed except an innocent animal :fire:

See once you live in a country that does it, you kinda grow used to it being around... I don't justify, don't like it, but I also could not imagine life without it...

backpacker
01-31-2006, 11:27 PM
He better be suspended for the remainder of the season.

dolphan117
01-31-2006, 11:48 PM
I saw that on the news as well, I must say it looked really funny to see an animal that big jump all the way into the stands, I didnt know a cow could jump like that. I kinda sat there watching it going, "wow, I realy shouldent find this that funny." I was afraid that they would say a bunch of people got killed though so that was good news.

Edit-Maby the cows would stop this sensless behavior if we just made them were suits. It would change the whole culture of what is exeptable from modern cow athletes.

ABrownLamp
02-01-2006, 02:31 AM
here's the video http://www.break.com/index/bullfanattack.html

HysterikiLL
02-01-2006, 03:33 AM
Still, I'd love to live in Mexico.

Roman529
02-01-2006, 05:11 AM
I am not with PETA but I just think they should outlaw bullfights....if you are going to do something with bulls at least have someone ride a bull with a saddle and make it a fair sport. Sorry some people got hurt, but if people were sticking me with stuff I would want to whup a$$ too. :shakeno:

PressCoverage
02-02-2006, 05:26 AM
i love the rare cases when animals win at their execution... or even bull riding, when they completely jack up some cowboy... these are the same clowns who lasso a young calf, snap its neck and tie it up on the ground...

go bulls...