PDA

View Full Version : a story of mine

wagz
01-31-2006, 11:48 PM
well i live in a very small town where there is 2 things we are known for, drugs and sports and there was one coach who stood out of all of them in our town, coach de lork. he is the person who got me started in football and has been coaching since i started and followed our age group all the way up to junior varsity this year. his son is our wide reciever and quarterback.

okay now heres the story part this weekend he passed away. he was at home and had a heart attack and his son tried to give him CPR, he died in his arms. so this friday we are all leaving school early to go to his funeral, he took a group of kids that no one thought could be anything and diciplined them and got us a county championchip and 5 winning seasons RIP coach D:boohoo:

just thoguth some of you might be interested to hear about that...
yes i know this belongs in another forum but i wanted everyone to hear it

heffer111
01-31-2006, 11:54 PM
o rly?

Fran2fin
01-31-2006, 11:58 PM
well i live in a very small town where there is 2 things we are known for, drugs and sports and there was one coach who stood out of all of them in our town, coach de lork. he is the person who got me started in football and has been coaching since i started and followed our age group all the way up to junior varsity this year. his son is our wide reciever and quarterback.

okay now heres the story part this weekend he passed away. he was at home and had a heart attack and his son tried to give him CPR, he died in his arms. so this friday we are all leaving school early to go to his funeral, he took a group of kids that no one thought could be anything and diciplined them and got us a county championchip and 5 winning seasons RIP coach D:boohoo:

vry sorry to hear the sad news of your coach...It's extra hard when a person is so outstanding,especially helping youngsters to improve themselves.

My condolences to you and your school mates and to his family.

welderpat
02-01-2006, 01:26 AM

If you carry on his work that would be the biggest honor you could pay him.

HansMojo
02-01-2006, 02:05 AM
Sorry to hear that man. I'm glad they are letting you guys out of school early to attend the funeral.

sugarcane
02-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Think smarter,play harder and remember he wanted you to excel in whatever you do.

RIP Coach D :(