PDA

View Full Version : Cops have it tough

SCall13
02-01-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm sure some of you have seen this. It's from Jay Leno. They're clips of traffic stops.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1138701850/Funny_Police_Stops

Buddwalk
02-01-2006, 09:01 PM
:lol:

SCall13
02-01-2006, 09:09 PM
That woman seriously needed to be sedated.

Buddwalk
02-01-2006, 09:12 PM
That woman seriously needed to be sedated.

with a horse tranquilizer :lol:

dreday
02-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Not to bash the thread but I was watching the news the other night and watched a cop shoot this guy 3 times who was in the Air Force and was on leave.He wasnt resisting arrest or anything. Man crazy stuff.Yeah cops have it tough but they sure do dish it out too.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Great stuff Bro!:wink:

PassRush
02-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Not to bash the thread but I was watching the news the other night and watched a cop shoot this guy 3 times who was in the Air Force and was on leave.He wasnt resisting arrest or anything. Man crazy stuff.Yeah cops have it tough but they sure do dish it out too.

Please do not paint all cops with the same brush. Besides, I would like to hear what this cop has to say before I pass judgement on him; though after watching the video many times, it looks like cold blooded murder.

dreday
02-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Please do not paint all cops with the same brush. Besides, I would like to hear what this cop has to say before I pass judgement on him; though after watching the video many times, it looks like cold blooded murder.
Oh not at all.Its hard to imagine what he might say that could change my mind,but that video didnt look good.I wasnt implying all cops were that way but they sure do have alot of these type videos.Hey if they dont want a bad rap they should do right and these type videos dont exist.

PassRush
02-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Oh not at all.Its hard to imagine what he might say that could change my mind,but that video didnt look good.I wasnt implying all cops were that way but they sure do have alot of these type videos.Hey if they dont want a bad rap they should do right and these type videos dont exist.

Without digresing too far into this event, the video was pretty grainy. It looks pretty bad but I would definatly have open ears to what he had to say before I formed an opinion

dreday
02-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Without digresing too far into this event, the video was pretty grainy. It looks pretty bad but I would definatly have open ears to what he had to say before I formed an opinion
Yeah.But shooting an unarmed man like this and the way the cop handled the situation wasnt good.I would say what was seen in the video the cop was too aggressive imperative to the situation.It didnt take gunshots to prove his point the the man already had his hands up and was surrendering.