PDA

View Full Version : thank you

d-day
02-01-2006, 11:49 PM
i just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone here for their warm thoughts and support - it is still amazing to me how much finheaven has become such an extended family for me and for so many of you - i really appreciate it everyone, from the bottom of my heart - i'm sure my sister would be so touched, knowing for example, that a beautiful person as dark mistress is, made an in loving memory badge and how so many have adopted it in their signatures - when i read through my sister thread and saw them at the bottom of so many posts, i felt deeply touched and moved - and for that i thank you - please accept this generic response - my wish would be to thank each and everyone of you personally but i guess for now just pretend i wrote this just for you... :wink:

thanks again,

d-day :dday:

Rocky Raccoon
02-01-2006, 11:51 PM
you are very welcome bro

ILPhinFan88
02-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Your Welcome, from your second family
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Prime
02-01-2006, 11:54 PM
No problem bro. We are all family here and we care about one another.

mor911
02-01-2006, 11:54 PM
For d-day, anything. You're The Mor's bro

Boone
02-02-2006, 12:01 AM
I'm so sorry about your sister d-day...I just found out right now. Sometimes i get lost doing other things that I don't keep up with current events here @FinHeaven.
Once again I'm sorry and my prayers go out to you and your family through this troubling time.
If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

Hang tough brother! :hug:

darkmistress
02-02-2006, 12:02 AM
you're more than welcome... :hug:

HansMojo
02-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Hey d-day. Good to see you man. I know things can get pretty rough when things like this happen. When my grandma died last year it was a terrible time for us, and all the funeral arrangements were so stressful. But I think going through all those steps was actually therapeutic in a way.

Anyway, I'd tried to add the banner thing but couldn't figure out how...but know I have it up in spirit.

PHINATIC13
02-02-2006, 12:18 AM
.......no need to thank us d-day,it's what friends do............God bless.

CalDolFan1014
02-02-2006, 12:20 AM
No problem, brother d-day. We're all here for you during this trying time for you. Hang in there bro. :hug:

Buddwalk
02-02-2006, 12:21 AM
anything for ya dday my bro :D

GreenMonster
02-02-2006, 12:30 AM
We know you would do the same or more for us, it's the least any of us could do to help.

FinsNCanes
02-02-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm not much with words..but..no problem :D

Without FH I would have never knew you lived 20 min from me..and now we hang out every weekend. I'll be there Saturday.

d-day
02-02-2006, 01:42 AM
thanks for the replies so far everyone - thanks to budd and the mor for the kind thought in their new badge - and thanks to you finsncanes - you actually met my sister a few times - thanks for coming this saturday... :cooldude:

Nappy Roots
02-02-2006, 01:48 AM
thanks for the replies so far everyone - thanks to budd and the mor for the kind thought in their new badge - and thanks to you finsncanes - you actually met my sister a few times - thanks for coming this saturday... :cooldude:

keep your head up man, and just keep faith. everything will workout for you and your family.

King Nate
02-02-2006, 02:40 AM
Stay strong, buddy. :wink:

HysterikiLL
02-02-2006, 04:59 AM
We've got a great family here at FinHeaven. Sure, we're all through computers, but that's part of what makes us so great. We're from all over, we're all different, but we're all united. Through devastating tragedy, and the love each other, we'll be united as FinHeaveners.

Dday, stay strong man. Your sister is with god now, in a safe and beautiful place, and she'll be looking down with pride watching your strength and courage as you get through this difficult time.

inFINSible
02-02-2006, 08:21 AM
Hey d-day. Good to see you man. I know things can get pretty rough when things like this happen. When my grandma died last year it was a terrible time for us, and all the funeral arrangements were so stressful. But I think going through all those steps was actually therapeutic in a way.

Anyway, I'd tried to add the banner thing but couldn't figure out how...but know I have it up in spirit.
:up: You got it now Hans....

NJFINSFAN1
02-02-2006, 08:47 AM
Keep the Faith D-Day!

Mindwarp
02-02-2006, 09:05 AM
:dday: you know we are here for you

phins17
02-02-2006, 12:47 PM
d-day you know we got you back. Keep Strong.

NaboCane
02-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Do what you need to do now d-day, go through the whole process. Don't hold anything in, find friends to talk to if you need to, tell them to stay away if you need that too. Good friends will undertstand. And you know you can call anytime.

BTW, Basehead ROCKS!!!

WharfRat
02-02-2006, 02:09 PM
We've got a great family here at FinHeaven. Sure, we're all through computers, but that's part of what makes us so great. We're from all over, we're all different, but we're all united. Through devastating tragedy, and the love each other, we'll be united as FinHeaveners.

Dday, stay strong man. Your sister is with god now, in a safe and beautiful place, and she'll be looking down with pride watching your strength and courage as you get through this difficult time.

:yeahthat:

It's amazing the sense of community and family that has developed here.
when one of our brothers or sisters feels pain, we all feel it.
we share your pain and sense of loss D-day, and hope you know that we're all here for you.
God Bless.

HansMojo
02-02-2006, 02:25 PM
:up: You got it now Hans....
Mahalo! :)

DrAstroZoom
02-02-2006, 02:27 PM
It amazes me just how strong the sense of family on this board is, and it makes me feel VERY fortunate to be part of it.

DrAstroZoom
02-02-2006, 02:28 PM
:yeahthat:

It's amazing the sense of community and family that has developed here.
when one of our brothers or sisters feels pain, we all feel it.
we share your pain and sense of loss D-day, and hope you know that we're all here for you.
God Bless.

Wow, Wharf. I didn't even see this post before I posted. (insert Twilight Zone theme here)

NJFINSFAN1
02-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Wow, Wharf. I didn't even see this post before I posted. (insert Twilight Zone theme here)

Two peas in a pod that you and wharf

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Celtkin
02-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Just remember that there is no hard and fast requirement to be 'strong' as you go through this.

Grieve and work though it in your own time. The rest of the world will just have to wait for you to be ok and during that time, we will be right here with you in whatever capacity you need us.

PassRush
02-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Dont thank us man, you know we are here for you. Look, if you ever need anything at all, from someone to talk to or someone to buy you a lap dance you know I am here. I am sure there are alot more members who echo that sentiment

RunningBackGuru
02-02-2006, 05:22 PM
No problem D-Day. I hope everything works out man. :)

Fin Fan in Cali
02-02-2006, 06:19 PM
As always brother D-Day best wishes and thoughts are with you!:wink:

ASCII
02-02-2006, 06:42 PM
The more I get on this site, the more I see the true spirit of people displayed. D-Day, youre welcome from the bottom of me, and my families, heart. Keep your strenght and spirits up.

Quelonio
02-03-2006, 02:30 AM
Dont thank us man, you know we are here for you. Look, if you ever need anything at all, from someone to talk to or someone to buy you a lap dance you know I am here. I am sure there are alot more members who echo that sentiment

Indeed, all of that except no lapdance, anyways stripjoints in Mexico CIty are not very good... But I could get you a taco...

Hope all is better...

DrAstroZoom
02-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Indeed, all of that except no lapdance, anyways stripjoints in Mexico CIty are not very good... But I could get you a taco...

Hope all is better...

Must ... avoid ... easy ... joke ... :blowup: