PDA

View Full Version : Dave Chappelle says he wants to go back to his show...

Clark Kent
02-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Anyone watching Oprah? We'll, under normal circumstances the answer should be no, however Dave Chappelle is on and I wanted to watch.

He said he'd like to finish this season (and do his show again in general) under 2 conditions.

1. The proper work environment. Not sure wtf the problem was, but there was an issue, and if he gets the control he wants, he'll go back. He said it felt awful to go work, and he wants to have fun again.

2. He says he wants to give money from the DVD sales to charity. He doesn't need it, and others do... etc...

Get his goddamn show back on the air CC.

Fresh
02-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Man, they better work something out..

If Chris Tucker's stubborn/ignorant *** can get something worked out to do a Rush Hour 3 & 4, Comedy Central & Dave Chappelle should have no problem working something out to get the show back on the right track.

Clark Kent
02-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Man, they better work something out..

If Chris Tucker's stubborn/ignorant *** can get something worked out to do a Rush Hour 3 & 4, Comedy Central & Dave Chappelle should have no problem working something out to get the show back on the right track.At the end of the show, all he said was he wants control and half the DVD sales to go back to the people... If that can happen, it's back. if not, FU CC. Of course it will happen though. CC sucks without the show. South Park is the last good thing left, and they only have 10 new eps a year.

Caps
02-03-2006, 06:06 PM
For the love of ****ing god, give the man what he wants! Fire whoever you've got to fire, hire whoever you've got to hire, just get him back on the air! PLEASE!

iDolFan
02-03-2006, 06:12 PM
I can't believe this!!! My mom loves Oprah, and of course I never watch it, but I knew Chappelle would be on today so I "WAS" going to watch it!!

I asked my mom what time it comes on and she told me Oprah comes on at 4pm, but it came on 3pm, and I missed it!!!!! :tantrum:

unbelievable!!! :blowup:

tucker
02-03-2006, 06:17 PM
their making a rush hour 3 and 4? oh god

Rocky Raccoon
02-03-2006, 06:25 PM
2. He says he wants to give money from the DVD sales to charity. He doesn't need it, and others do... etc...

thats a great thing to do...good for him.

Nappy Roots
02-03-2006, 06:26 PM
:mdfin:

TerryTate
02-03-2006, 06:27 PM
I thought Comedy Central was doing a new season? There were ads for it that I saw!

Clark Kent
02-03-2006, 06:31 PM
I thought Comedy Central was doing a new season? There were ads for it that I saw!It's only like 3 eps...

Noodle Arm
02-03-2006, 06:34 PM
I thought Comedy Central was doing a new season? There were ads for it that I saw!

It's just footage they culled together from the things he shot before his sabatical.

PassRush
02-03-2006, 07:35 PM
I have met Dave and he is a great guy and a friend of mine. Obviously he is not self centered and if he wants the work enviroment to change there must be a good reason for it. If Comedy Central does not agree to this because of the DVD proceeds I will boycot that station and/or whoever else is in charge.

Fresh
02-03-2006, 07:38 PM
their making a rush hour 3 and 4? oh god
http://imdb.com/title/tt0293564/

FinFan72
02-03-2006, 08:11 PM
cool i didnt think they would come out with another rush hour :mdfin:

dreday
02-03-2006, 08:20 PM
I saw the Oprah today and man they better do right and get him back.Hes just a natural comedic talent.I wonder what Comedy Centrals rating are now??

ABrownLamp
02-03-2006, 08:26 PM

They are currently trying to figure out how to setup the show, since obviously, Dave wouldn't be there to introduce his skits on stage like in past seasons. They have enough skits for 4 episodes.