PDA

View Full Version : Have to keep Logging in.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 01:01 AM
Hello there Finheaven staff. If this has been brought up alreasy please ignore. Sometimes when I go from forum to forum I have to re-login a couple of times. I just wanted to point that out if it hasn't been mentioned yet. Keep up the great work.:wink:

NaboCane
02-04-2006, 01:09 AM
Hello there Finheaven staff. If this has been brought up alreasy please ignore. Sometimes when I go from forum to forum I have to re-login a couple of times. I just wanted to point that out if it hasn't been mentioned yet. Keep up the great work.:wink:

Make sure cookies are enabled for the site, John.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Make sure cookies are enabled for the site, John.Brother Nabocane, how do make sure that is done? Thanks,
John:wink:

FIN-IN-RI
02-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Sites - enter www.finheaven.com (http://www.finheaven.com) and click Allow

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Sites - enter www.finheaven.com (http://www.finheaven.com) and click AllowThanks brother!:wink:

FIN-IN-RI
02-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Thanks brother!:wink:

no problemo

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 01:44 PM
I did this as described and I am still having problems. Just a heads up during your upgrade process. Thanks, John:wink:

NJFINSFAN1
02-04-2006, 03:23 PM
I did this as described and I am still having problems. Just a heads up during your upgrade process. Thanks, John:wink:

Same here!:njphins:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Same here!:njphins::wink:

FIN-IN-RI
02-04-2006, 04:26 PM
That is weird though.

If it was a site problem then theoretically I would be having the same problem. It shouldn't be member specific unless you are not clciking the box that says "Keep me signed in" when you log on... that could be the variable. Are either of you clicking that box?

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 07:50 PM
That is weird though.

If it was a site problem then theoretically I would be having the same problem. It shouldn't be member specific unless you are not clciking the box that says "Keep me signed in" when you log on... that could be the variable. Are either of you clicking that box?No bro. I just do what I have always done Fin Fan In Cali, and my password.:wink:

FIN-IN-RI
02-04-2006, 08:08 PM
No bro. I just do what I have always done Fin Fan In Cali, and my password.:wink:

Log out and Log in again.

This time tick the 'Remember Me?' checkbox..

See if that does the trick.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Log out and Log in again.

This time tick the 'Remember Me?' checkbox..

See if that does the trick.That's it brother! It also worked on my pm problem as well. Thanks a lot!:wink: :beerbang:

FIN-IN-RI
02-04-2006, 08:37 PM
That's it brother! It also worked on my pm problem as well. Thanks a lot!:wink: :beerbang:

that's great!