PDA

View Full Version : Miami Bound Baby!!!

TheMageGandalf
02-04-2006, 02:21 AM
As some of you know my story, my job had transferred me and my wife and kids from our comfy Miami home to Tampa and despite my requests to transfer back all I got was the option to go to Orlando...

SO...

After careful consideration and calling some agencies and already landing a flurry of interviews and basically being offered a job this past week...

I'VE RESIGNED MY JOB AND WILL ACCEPT A NEW ONE BACK IN MIAMI!:D

THATS RIGHT BABY! I'M GOING BACK HOME TO MY HOME-TOWN!:cooldude:

SEASON TICKETS HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YEAH!!!!!!!1 GO DOLPHINS BABY!!!!! :D SEE YOU ALL IN TRAINING CAMP ONCE MORE!!!!

kitt23
02-04-2006, 02:24 AM
ur lucky u can go to the games alot. im in Ny so it sucks, you can only watch the games when they play the jets.

Coral Reefer
02-04-2006, 02:39 AM
As some of you know my story, my job had transferred me and my wife and kids from our comfy Miami home to Tampa and despite my requests to transfer back all I got was the option to go to Orlando...

SO...

After careful consideration and calling some agencies and already landing a flurry of interviews and basically being offered a job this past week...

I'VE RESIGNED MY JOB AND WILL ACCEPT A NEW ONE BACK IN MIAMI!:D

THATS RIGHT BABY! I'M GOING BACK HOME TO MY HOME-TOWN!:cooldude:

SEASON TICKETS HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YEAH!!!!!!!1 GO DOLPHINS BABY!!!!! :D SEE YOU ALL IN TRAINING CAMP ONCE MORE!!!!

Congrats man!!

Being a S FL. boy myself I know what it's like to have to go somewhere else and work. I got stuck in Dallas for 5 years at one point. I hated every minute of it. No beach, no diving and no Dolphins.

Nothing made me more happier than the day I headed back to Ft. Lauderdale! I did the same thing as you, Immediately applied for the Season Tix.

Kudos man and welcome home!

TheMageGandalf
02-04-2006, 02:54 AM
Nothing made me more happier than the day I headed back to Ft. Lauderdale! I did the same thing as you, Immediately applied for the Season Tix.

Kudos man and welcome home!

Thanks brother!

Dude, I couldn't stand it here anymore. So you know what I went through. I'm just glad it's all over now.

All we need to do is find an apartment, which having the advantage of knowing the area, will be quick.

I can't wait to show up to training camp again and seeing the pre-season games again etc. etc.

I know I am lucky as hell and after almost 2 years away I apreaciate it all even more! NEVER will I take it for granted thats for sure.

backpacker
02-04-2006, 11:06 AM
I've been living down here my whole life, but I'm much too poor for season tickets. But we get lucky every year and go to at least one game.