PDA

View Full Version : Must see for any Zelda fan...

Kobe
02-04-2006, 04:09 AM
Or any fan of crazy stuff. Im REALLY good at this game, but This is pure craziness...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5245277851446670151

:eek: :eek: :eek:

PeaTearGriffin
02-04-2006, 05:27 AM
there is no way he did that without cheating, he never got keys and i don't remember that many walls being able to blow up...but either way the fact that he knew everything, even the directions things go was kinda weird...oh that and he lost a total of 3 hearts :eek:

FIN-IN-RI
02-04-2006, 09:42 AM
there is no way he did that without cheating, he never got keys and i don't remember that many walls being able to blow up...but either way the fact that he knew everything, even the directions things go was kinda weird...oh that and he lost a total of 3 hearts :eek:

I dont think there was cheating.. he got the master key in level 8 before he went to level 3

Muck
02-04-2006, 09:54 AM
I could beat Zelda. But that was just insane!!

Muck
02-04-2006, 09:55 AM
I dont think there was cheating.. he got the master key in level 8 before he went to level 3

You mean the Lion key. :tongue:

Muck
02-04-2006, 09:57 AM

The game is 20 years old. Plenty of time to learn all the secrets and perfect beating the game. I knew pretty much all of those things. But I couldn't do it like him.

Question for the board:

How many hours of your life do you think Zelda owns for all eternity?? :lol:

FIN-IN-RI
02-04-2006, 10:04 AM
The game is 20 years old. Plenty of time to learn all the secrets and perfect beating the game. I knew pretty much all of those things. But I couldn't do it like him.

Question for the board:

oh man.. i remember spending days and days after school playing zelda with my bro.. ah the memories and wasted study time..

FIN-IN-RI
02-04-2006, 10:05 AM
You mean the Lion key. :tongue:

:yes: :lol:

King Nate
02-04-2006, 12:05 PM

Question for the board:

Way too many but if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm just waiting now on this new one to come out...

Amars
02-04-2006, 12:18 PM
zelda and metriod were my games i was hooked on

Kobe
02-04-2006, 01:24 PM
About once a month I turn on Zelda: A Link to the Past on my computer and beat it. Not to mention the days upon days I played it on SNES, and the days I played on Nintendo.

For total time Ive played Zelda, not enough :tongue: