PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy the Super Bowl Safely.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey to the brothers and sisters out there. Please make sure you have a designated driver, or call a cab. I just don't want anything to happen to any of the family.:wink:

Celtkin
02-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Good point, Brother, FFIC

Most cities have partnerships with Triple-A and other organizations to give free rides home on the big drinking days.

Take advantage of these free services or, at the least, crash on your host's couch.

One other point to note; Superbowl Sunday is the day that exceeds all others for spousal abuse.

Men don't hit women....

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Good point, Brother, FFIC

Most cities have partnerships with Triple-A and other organizations to give free rides home on the big drinking days.

Take advantage of these free services or, at the least, crash on your host's couch.

One other point to note; Superbowl Sunday is the day that exceeds all others for spousal abuse.

Men don't hit women....Good point.

Celtkin
02-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Good point.

Off topic: Thanks for the visit

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Off topic: Thanks for the visitNo problem bro.:wink:

mor911
02-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Blah! Screw all of this safely nonsense... I'm gonn aget plastered, head to Havelocks house (Yes, I plan to drive drunk), then Havelock and I will invade Mindwarp's crib and force his wife to cook for us. We will be bringing massive amounts of alcohol, so expect us to drive home drunk too. It'll be great.

Ok, all jokes aside, keep it safe fellas... We don't need any John Simmons-ish "I just went to jale" posts. The Mor being plastered part is true... The Mor driving plastered is false. :D

Prime
02-04-2006, 10:55 PM
We was gonna have a party at the house, but we won't since my granna passed away. It looks like it will just be me and my dad watching it. My brother-in-law might watch some of it with us.

Rocky Raccoon
02-04-2006, 11:30 PM
thanks FFIC...have a great time and be safe yourself!

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 11:41 PM
thanks FFIC...have a great time and be safe yourself!Brother it is all planned. My wife is making the dips, my favorite mother in law got the brats, and cheddar links. I will be barbecueing for the family, and drinking my favorite father in law's beer.:sidelol: The wife will drive home. To the family, have a great superbowl!:wink:

CalDolFan10x14
02-05-2006, 12:40 AM
Excellent advise, bro. Let's keep tomorrow a safe day for everyone. Like the Guiness guys say.....UCSAAKWYHYF. And if you do plan on :friday: just make sure you don't :driveby:

HysterikiLL
02-05-2006, 01:30 AM
I'm watching the game alone this year. Going to make a big nacho boat, some rib burgers, chilli fries and have got a lot more if I get hungry!

wpgfishfan
02-05-2006, 01:40 AM
Have my soccer team coming over plus some wives so I'll have 16 people plus about 13 2-7 year olds.

I have pizza, salad, chicken wings and Canadian and American Beer

Best of all I will be able to pick up the American feed this year for the commercials

Rocky Raccoon
02-05-2006, 01:46 AM
Have my soccer team coming over plus some wives so I'll have 16 people plus about 13 2-7 year olds.

I have pizza, salad, chicken wings and Canadian and American Beer

Best of all I will be able to pick up the American feed this year for the commercials

:sidelol: good luck concentrating on the game bro

Kobe
02-05-2006, 01:59 AM
I'm watching the game alone this year. Going to make a big nacho boat, some rib burgers, chilli fries and have got a lot more if I get hungry!

Where do you live? We could PARTY!!! :friday: :drinkers:

wpgfishfan
02-05-2006, 02:03 AM
:sidelol: good luck concentrating on the game bro

That is why you kick them upstairs. I have the wives doing some face painting and I'm giving treats for touchdowns.

Worst comes to worst they are locked in the playroom for 3 hours. Hopefully they are all potty trained:wink:

Dubfire
02-05-2006, 03:38 AM
I'm off Monday!!

And I'll be home with my keg full of Mich Light and about 785 wings from Duffy's!!!:beerbang:

Jt0323
02-05-2006, 03:41 AM
i cant wait till tommrow, goona play some football with some friends and then watch the game on HDTV! :woot:

Dubfire
02-05-2006, 03:44 AM
i cant wait till tommrow, goona play some football with some friends and then watch the game on HDTV! :woot:

what will be your beverage of choice jt?:D

Roman529
02-05-2006, 04:51 AM
I only have to drive down two streets....about a mile...to get to my fave sportsbar....I think I will get there about two hours before the game starts and start on a pitcher of MGD, maybe a Bloody Mary, then an order of wings with some ranch, once the game starts no more eating, just drinking. The game better not suck and be 30-7 at halftime or I am going home to sleep it off. :D