PDA

View Full Version : My Definition of a True Finheaven Member

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 11:38 PM
Just a thought for all of the great family members here. I believe that a finheaven family member is one that is true not only to his or her team, but one who is true to the family. One who will be glad to enjoy conversation with another, and be respectful of the other family member. One will be there to enjoy the good times by drinking a beer in laughter. One is there when another member of the family is hurting in life when tradgedy strikes, and there not only in support, but to help pick them back up in life.

I have had the privledge to meet the greatest people here on Finheaven,a nd I appreciate you all. Thanks for making Finheaven the greatest site there is, was and ever will be!:beerbang: To a great 2006 season!:wink:

DolphinDevil28
02-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Just a thought for all of the great family members here. I believe that a finheaven family member is one that is true not only to his or her team, but one who is true to the family. One who will be glad to enjoy conversation with another, and be respectful of the other family member. One will be there to enjoy the good times by drinking a beer in laughter. One is there when another member of the family is hurting in life when tradgedy strikes, and there not only in support, but to help pick them back up in life.

I have had the privledge to meet the greatest people here on Finheaven,a nd I appreciate you all. Thanks for making Finheaven the greatest site there is, was and ever will be!:beerbang: To a great 2006 season!:wink:

So I guess I'm in, huh? :lol:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 11:46 PM
So I guess I'm in, huh? :lol:Brother Rustin you are in my friend. :wink: You are one of the many people here at Finheaven that I really enjoy.:beerbang:

DolphinDevil28
02-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Brother Rustin you are in my friend. :wink: You are one of the many people here at Finheaven that I really enjoy.:beerbang:

Right back at ya dude.

Ruderic
02-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Finheaven KICKS ***!

Go Fins.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Finheaven KICKS ***!

Go Fins.Yes it does, and the great family here make it that much better. I like to use Bro or Brother, because I feel we are a band of brothers, and there is a smaller band of sisters here as well.:wink:

Prime
02-04-2006, 11:55 PM
I agree 100 percent John. I would also like to thank everyone for there thoughts and prayers to help me get through my grandma's death.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-04-2006, 11:57 PM
I agree 100 percent John. I would also like to thank everyone for there thoughts and prayers to help me get through my grandma's death.Brother Zach we are a family, and we are here through thick and thin for you, and brother D-Day! That is what family is all about.:wink:

Jt0323
02-05-2006, 12:06 AM
Nice post Cali, i just got to say one thing, ur one of the nicest person i ever talked to, ur a good person!:up:

HysterikiLL
02-05-2006, 12:11 AM
We're one damn close knit family. FinHeaven can't be stopped!!

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Nice post Cali, i just got to say one thing, ur one of the nicest person i ever talked to, ur a good person!:up:Thanks bro, I really appreciate the kind words Jt.:wink:

Jt0323
02-05-2006, 12:13 AM
we are like a family, We don't always get along but we care for each other

RoninFin4
02-05-2006, 12:15 AM
I agree Jt0323 - excellent post man.

tylerdolphin
02-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Does anyone here like me? Na. LOL

Cannonboy
02-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Hear Hear, this site is the greatest and the members rock.

fishfan34
02-05-2006, 12:25 AM

:beerbang: :happydrin :drinkers: Very very well said FFIC! We are all a family and to be there through the good and the bad. I enjoy most everyone on the site and talking Dolphins football and hearing the thoughts and opinions of the better known members of the site.

Oraclepz
02-05-2006, 12:34 AM
Does anyone here like me? Na. LOL

tyler... i think you rock... lol your my boy!!!! even thought i dont know you

:friends:

CalDolFan10x14
02-05-2006, 12:37 AM

FFIC Acceptance Speech #1,476 :chuckle:

Great post, otherwise! :beerbang: Can't wait til' next season when we're making noise in the playoffs again! :woot: :dolphins: :dolphins: It's gonna be fun!

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 12:42 AM
FFIC Acceptance Speech #1,476 :chuckle:

Great post, otherwise! :beerbang: Can't wait til' next season when we're making noise in the playoffs again! :woot: :dolphins: :dolphins: It's gonna be fun!thanks bro, I figured I would get some smack from you! It's all good though!:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 12:43 AM
:beerbang: :happydrin :drinkers: Very very well said FFIC! We are all a family and to be there through the good and the bad. I enjoy most everyone on the site and talking Dolphins football and hearing the thoughts and opinions of the better known members of the site.Right back at you brother!:wink: :beerbang: :happydrin :drinkers: :beerbang:

Phinz4Life
02-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Did someeone say beer?

i sir, have had manhy tonight.

Atila
02-05-2006, 12:52 AM
haha i really thought the guy was going to mention something about donating/being a paid member :P

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 01:00 AM
haha i really thought the guy was going to mention something about donating/being a paid member :PNope that is up to you bro. I have done my share, and will continue to do more, will you?:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 01:09 AM
haha i really thought the guy was going to mention something about donating/being a paid member :PI never toot my own horn here. I do on occasion ask the family to make sure they give back to something they enjoy so much, and that is finheaven. As finheaven grows it takes money to re-invest in it to ensure it's future, and it's future success as well.:wink:

HelloMotto
02-05-2006, 01:10 AM

My family is full of A holes. We hate each other. We drink beer and fight. that is my idea of a family.

Nicky Napoleon
02-05-2006, 01:11 AM
You have got to take notice of a family of 13,000 members. Finheaven has to be one of the largest fan sites and is by far the best. We all have had our moments my favorite has to be when some of us got banned from Billszone at like 3 in the morning in one of the greatest threads ever. DD I know you know which one Im talking about. Me, You, PassRush and a few others all just knew we were getting time off. I come here at least 10 times a day to see what my brothers are talking about....Heres to the best family a guy could ask for:beerbang: :drinkers: :happydrin :friday:

Ruderic
02-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Has anyone ever thought of doing a Finheaven tailgate party?

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 01:13 AM
My family is full of A holes. We hate each other. We drink beer and fight. that is my idea of a family.Well Finheaven is the exact opposite of your family. We respect each other, and look out for one another.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Has anyone ever thought of doing a Finheaven tailgate party?I will be making the trip out to a home game this year with my ife, and I want to meet as many members of the family here at Finheaven as I possibly can.:wink:

pwn3dyo
02-05-2006, 01:16 AM
Very well said!

I'm gonna have a cold one in the name of FH :beerbang:

HysterikiLL
02-05-2006, 01:24 AM
Someone should take a wireless connected laptop to the tailgate party also, so us lazy ***** can sit in the chat room, drink our beer and eat our nacho boats with y'all....maybe set up a webcam, that'd be funny as hell.

phin-fan34MDH
02-05-2006, 01:25 AM
I have only been a member for a short time but everyone that I have met has been really cool. It's really cool that there are more phin-phinatics out there. I live in Louisville and am subject to Bengal and Colts fans all season. So having this sites makes me feel like I live in Miami. Thanx Guys. You all kick a$$.

02-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Always look forward to a positive finfan post! Nice job! Happy to be part of the family.

Rocky Raccoon
02-05-2006, 01:44 AM
good post FFIC...you are the pride and joy of Finheaven. :wink:

Rocky :hug:FFIC/All of Finheaven

darkmistress
02-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Great post FFIC :yes:

Love Fest 2006 :groovy:

King Nate
02-05-2006, 02:44 AM
The day FFIC says something negative is the day the world ends. I've said it before and I'll say it again...you rock, FFIC!

mor911
02-05-2006, 02:59 AM
FFiC should take a trip to the Easy Coast to drink beer with The Mor and d-day :yes:

HansMojo
02-05-2006, 03:16 AM
ah...I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
hans --> :hug: <--finheaven family

Dubfire
02-05-2006, 03:34 AM

:beerbang:

It's been a while since we had one of these ("FFIC's Weekly Finheaven Lovefest" :hug: ).

What happened man? Are you slackin'?

All kidding aside, glad to have you here bro. Look forward to seeing you and the Mrs at a game next season. :drinkers:

Roman529
02-05-2006, 05:05 AM
To me the definition of a Finheaven Member is someone who roots for our Dolphins win or lose and stays with them through the years no matter what. We FH members can be critical of our team and call out Saban, Ricky, Gus and others when they screw up because we want our team to win so badly....but don't let a Jet's, Bill's or Patsies' fan diss our Phins because thems fighting words!!! :mad:

Califin
02-05-2006, 07:42 AM
Fin Fan, I always find myself raising my mug, in celebratory toast to your spirited camaraderie, and rallying support of the Phandom

Cheers Bud!

AirFishOne
02-05-2006, 08:02 AM
drink a beer! no fair :boohoo: :boohoo:

im not a part of finheaven :boohoo:

:tongue:

Califin
02-05-2006, 08:18 AM

No problem my youthful brother fin, at the moment, a Jack in the Box rootbeer, happens to be the devine beverage, of sublime solidarity! :sleep:

inFINSible
02-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Has anyone ever thought of doing a Finheaven tailgate party?
:lol:Every year since I've been here......Last year was the most people who ever showed up. All 7 of us. :party:

cnc66
02-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Every year since I've been here......Last year was the most people who ever showed up. All 7 of us.

I was pretty jealouse I couldn't make it... THIS year.

TheAnswer385
02-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Rite On Man Rite On!!!

fin-atic
02-05-2006, 10:02 AM
I am trying to figure out why everyone in this thread who says this place "rocks" or is "awesome" or the "best" has does not have a "VIP Member" or a "Donor" tag?
I of course agree with you, I just know that the site owners need the help. So if you love it, give a little.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Always look forward to a positive finfan post! Nice job! Happy to be part of the family.Thanks brother for the kind words.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:13 AM
good post FFIC...you are the pride and joy of Finheaven. :wink:

Rocky :hug:FFIC/All of FinheavenThanks bro. Just trying to pump the place up in the off season.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Great post FFIC :yes:

Love Fest 2006 :groovy::sidelol: Thanks DM. :wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:15 AM
The day FFIC says something negative is the day the world ends. I've said it before and I'll say it again...you rock, FFIC!Thanks bro. I appreciate that.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:17 AM
FFiC should take a trip to the Easy Coast to drink beer with The Mor and d-day :yes:I will. The last time I was drinking with some of the brotherin I was with 1334 who posted here, and the cop came up, and said was it Santa drinking a beer!:sidelol: I had my Dolphin Santa hat and just got there, and the cop looked at me. Good stuff.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:17 AM
ah...I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
hans --> :hug: <--finheaven family:sidelol: :wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:19 AM
:beerbang:

It's been a while since we had one of these ("FFIC's Weekly Finheaven Lovefest" :hug: ).

What happened man? Are you slackin'?

All kidding aside, glad to have you here bro. Look forward to seeing you and the Mrs at a game next season. :drinkers:I have backed off a bit so some of the family doesn't think I am preaching to them. I was just trying to pump up the boards. Yes I look forward to meeting you in person as well Brother Dub's!:drinkers:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Fin Fan, I always find myself raising my mug, in celebratory toast to your spirited camaraderie, and rallying support of the Phandom

Cheers Bud!Same to you brother. This is waht makes this site the best, the brotherhood, and sisterhood of the family. Some members don't see this as afamily, but I most certainly do!:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:21 AM

:tongue:Yes bro, a Rootbeer in you case.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:23 AM
:lol:Every year since I've been here......Last year was the most people who ever showed up. All 7 of us. :party:Trying to get a group of us from Cali, and around the country to meet up for one game to meet and greet each other. Would love to barbecue, have some beverages, take a picture, and yell our team to a victory!:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 10:26 AM
I am trying to figure out why everyone in this thread who says this place "rocks" or is "awesome" or the "best" has does not have a "VIP Member" or a "Donor" tag?
I of course agree with you, I just know that the site owners need the help. So if you love it, give a little.Nicely said brother. I fully agree with you bro. We must give back to help the site now, and preserve it for the future. Some members of the family have said in this thread that they I was going to ask for money. I said no, but it would be great if you did support this awesome site.:wink:

TJamesW_phinfan
02-05-2006, 10:41 AM
Best site on the planet and largely due to the great people on it. I can't go a day without a good dose of Finheaven. :)

:dolphins:

cnc66
02-05-2006, 10:51 AM

'sall right young finfan, I haven't had a beer since before you were born. It's not what you hoist, it's what you heart.

John Biello
02-05-2006, 10:57 AM
im addicted to finheaven

cnc66
02-05-2006, 11:25 AM
im addicted to finheaven

yep, I resemble that remark.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 11:30 AM
yep, I resemble that remark.I would fit in there too. The wife thinks I have a sickness.:sidelol:

John Biello
02-05-2006, 11:41 AM
its terrible how pathetic i am. one of the first things i do once i get home from work or wherever, is check finheaven for any news... however small it may be

PassRush
02-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Hell yeah. There is not a person on this site that I can say I would not be pumped to sit back and have a beer with. I really do consider you guys an extended family.

NJFINSFAN1
02-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Same here Cali!

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Same here Cali!:wink:

The Confessor
02-05-2006, 01:41 PM
At first I was gonna make some smart a$$ comment (I know I know), but then I started to think about it. You know FFIC, you nailed it right on the head. Although some of us in here tend to disagree, at least we agree to disagree. Even if we get into a heated debate, we somehow come back looking for that same person, not to disagree again, but rather to try to find some similarities. Well I have finally figured it out, we all have a similarity, FINHEAVEN, therefore we are a band of brothers. And to all my bretheren, be safe this superbowl sunday, god bless and have fun. Just be smart about drinking on the holiest of all Football holy days. I dont want to hear about any of my bretheren getting into trouble or worse on this wonderful day.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 01:46 PM
At first I was gonna make some smart a$$ comment (I know I know), but then I started to think about it. You know FFIC, you nailed it right on the head. Although some of us in here tend to disagree, at least we agree to disagree. Even if we get into a heated debate, we somehow come back looking for that same person, not to disagree again, but rather to try to find some similarities. Well I have finally figured it out, we all have a similarity, FINHEAVEN, therefore we are a band of brothers. And to all my bretheren, be safe this superbowl sunday, god bless and have fun. Just be smart about drinking on the holiest of all Football holy days. I dont want to hear about any of my bretheren getting into trouble or worse on this wonderful day.Great Post Brother!:up: :drinkers:

Buddwalk
02-05-2006, 01:49 PM

Looks like im in :wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Looks like im in :wink:You are Bro, for sure!:wink:

AirFishOne
02-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Yes bro, a Rootbeer in you case.:wink:

haha rootbeers all around! :lol:

FinsAreLife
02-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Nice post Cali, i just got to say one thing, ur one of the nicest person i ever talked to, ur a good person!:up:

:yeahthat:

couldnt agree more

John Biello
02-05-2006, 01:54 PM
hey im one of only 10,772 members in the world. or so it says on the members list, the few the proud the finheaveners!

The Confessor
02-05-2006, 01:55 PM
hey im one of only 10,772 members in the world. or so it says on the members list, the few the proud the finheaveners!

Very true, and on the upside, you have 10771 Aqua and Orange Brothers in the world:D