PDA

View Full Version : Who is the SB halftime act?

Biochem
02-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Is it the Rolling Bones? If so, I'll be sure to plan on watching something else...

ABrownLamp
02-05-2006, 12:25 PM
You just wanted to say Rolling Bones. It was pretty funny though.

Roman529
02-05-2006, 03:26 PM
You can even bet in Las Vegas on the first song they are going to sing at halftime...I am guessing "Start Me Up." Hopefully Mick and the boys will not have a wardrobe malfunction...I don't want my wings to come up. :barf:

King Felix
02-05-2006, 03:45 PM
lungerie bowl!!!!!!!!

Dubfire
02-05-2006, 03:47 PM
This absolutely ridiculous.

I agree with the nuts on PTI on this one.

Super Bowl in Motown and they get an English rock band for the halftime show?!?!:shakeno:

Rocky Raccoon
02-05-2006, 03:48 PM
This absolutely ridiculous.

I agree with the nuts on PTI on this one.

Super Bowl in Motown and they get an English rock band for the halftime show?!?!:shakeno:

one of the best ever :wink:

Alex44
02-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Not sure it would be appropriate but Eminem should be the halftime show....id watch

ABrownLamp
02-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Not sure it would be appropriate but Eminem should be the halftime show....id watch

contrary to high school, most of america does not approve of eminem

cnc66
02-05-2006, 04:00 PM
I hope they open with Can't you hear me knocking ..maybe the best intro ever.

Alex44
02-05-2006, 04:00 PM
contrary to high school, most of america does not approve of eminem

Thats because most of america doesnt listen to the positive message he actually sends

I just said that because he is a native of Detroit really, not because I thought anyone would approve

Nappy Roots
02-05-2006, 04:02 PM

i love rap, but i would rather listen to Rolling Stones than that ***.

Nappy Roots
02-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Thats because most of america doesnt listen to the positive message he actually sends

what??????????????

:sidelol:

Dubfire
02-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Kid Rock anyone?

Alex44
02-05-2006, 04:04 PM
what??????????????

:sidelol:

I guess you missed all his music about not givin up on things, and to keep tryin no matter how F'd up things seem

Dubfire
02-05-2006, 04:04 PM

:confused:

Nappy Roots
02-05-2006, 04:07 PM
I guess you missed all his music about not givin up on things, and to keep tryin no matter how F'd up things seem

wow, 3 songs on a CD that bring a positive message and hes positive all the sudden? guess you missed all the other songs.

dudes garbage.

Rocky Raccoon
02-05-2006, 04:08 PM

what about the song about killing his wife, and doing drugs, and killing his next door neighbor, and heroin, and killing the little bird sitting atop his rooftop, and ecstacy?

cnc66
02-05-2006, 04:08 PM
can't you hear me knocking?

Rocky Raccoon
02-05-2006, 04:09 PM
can't you hear me knocking?

I doubt it...they will proably play one of their new songs and the more "popular" old ones.

Alex44
02-05-2006, 04:11 PM
wow, 3 songs on a CD that bring a positive message and hes positive all the sudden? guess you missed all the other songs.

dudes garbage.

99% of rap is the same because that stuff sells

Its only bad if you take it LITERALLY which you arent supposed to, its called shock value.

Besides not every song that doesnt have a positive message has a bad one, most of them are actually really funny, especially on the cd encore

I gotta go now, carry on where you all were before I came

Most of his early work was negative, but his more recent stuff isnt bad at all

Nappy Roots
02-05-2006, 04:16 PM
99% of rap is the same because that stuff sells

Its only bad if you take it LITERALLY which you arent supposed to, its called shock value.

Besides not every song that doesnt have a positive message has a bad one, most of them are actually really funny, especially on the cd encore

Most of his early work was negative, but his more recent stuff isnt bad at all

yea more of his recent stuff isnt negative, but his recent stuff is complete garbage. and not funny at all. worst CD i ever bought in my entire life.

and of course you arent suppose to take what he says Literally, so why would you take anything positive he says literally. Em is a bum. hopefully he never comes out with another CD.

:barf:

ABrownLamp
02-05-2006, 04:17 PM

pppffft...which song has a positive message? i will show you 20 that don't

ABrownLamp
02-05-2006, 04:19 PM

dudes garbage.

hes definitely a good rapper. come on

HysterikiLL
02-05-2006, 04:21 PM

I just said that because he is a native of Detroit really, not because I thought anyone would approve

Posititve message? Eminem USED to represent individuality and youth consciousness. Now all he raps about is females with big ***** and 30 inch rims. What a sell out.

Nappy Roots
02-05-2006, 04:21 PM
hes definitely a good rapper. come on

correction, he WAS a good rapper. One of the best ever. he is no longer worth even listening to. hes horrible.

Noodle Arm
02-05-2006, 04:22 PM
I doubt it...they will proably play one of their new songs and the more "popular" old ones.

Most likely it will be a greatest hits medley :rolleyes2

ABrownLamp
02-05-2006, 04:22 PM
yea more of his recent stuff isnt negative, but his recent stuff is complete garbage. and not funny at all. worst CD i ever bought in my entire life.

and of course you arent suppose to take what he says Literally, so why would you take anything positive he says literally. Em is a bum. hopefully he never comes out with another CD.

:barf:

good point.
And his last album was definitely horrible. But that doesnt mean hes a crappy rapper. Look at Canibus. That guy had some of the worst albums ever, but he was still a really good rapper.

ABrownLamp
02-05-2006, 04:23 PM
correction, he WAS a good rapper. One of the best ever. he is no longer worth even listening to. hes horrible.

thats true. hes been sucking it up lately

Nappy Roots
02-05-2006, 04:25 PM
good point.
And his last album was definitely horrible. But that doesnt mean hes a crappy rapper. Look at Canibus. That guy had some of the worst albums ever, but he was still a really good rapper.

yes, but Canibus is a bit different. Em just took a complete left turn and went far far away lately. whether he finds his way back is gonna be tough. i hope he does find his way back, used to be one of my favorites.

HysterikiLL
02-05-2006, 04:25 PM

Some of his earlier stuff was tight. His latest single is called 'Shake That A**'....and it's #18 on the billboard charts. That says enough about that guy. He sold out once 50 Cent came along. I hate that fool as well.

ABrownLamp
02-05-2006, 04:26 PM
yes, but Canibus is a bit different. Em just took a complete left turn and went far far away lately. whether he finds his way back is gonna be tough. i hope he does find his way back, used to be one of my favorites.

ok. i agree.

HysterikiLL
02-05-2006, 04:33 PM
WTF, I just read about the National Anthem.

"Franklin, Neville and a 150-person backing choir will sing to a taped vocal track to be recorded in Detroit several days before the Feb. 5 game at Detroit's Ford Field, the Free Press reported on its website. "

So they're going to lip-sync? And dear got, if Aretha Franklin has a wardrobe malfunction, I'm ending it right there.

Also John Legend and Stevie Wonder will perform at Halftime. That's pretty cool except Joss Stone? Eeeuuuk, way to ruin the show NFL! They just want to protect themselves from any lawsuits. Halftime will be like any other half time for me....beer, nuts, nacho and ribs restocking.

ABrownLamp
02-05-2006, 04:41 PM
WTF, I just read about the National Anthem.

"Franklin, Neville and a 150-person backing choir will sing to a taped vocal track to be recorded in Detroit several days before the Feb. 5 game at Detroit's Ford Field, the Free Press reported on its website. "

So they're going to lip-sync? And dear got, if Aretha Franklin has a wardrobe malfunction, I'm ending it right there.

Also John Legend and Stevie Wonder will perform at Halftime. That's pretty cool except Joss Stone? Eeeuuuk, way to ruin the show NFL! They just want to protect themselves from any lawsuits. Halftime will be like any other half time for me....beer, nuts, nacho and ribs restocking.

Neville...its hard to look at that guys face. In addition to that thing above his right eye, he also tatooed a small cross on his FACE. Yeesh...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifhttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

FLOUNDER
02-05-2006, 04:51 PM
they need to have some ac/dc play at halftime or metallica....godsmack would be good also