PDA

View Full Version : "Love Affair" to air on WE today at 530pm!!!!

Dubfire
02-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Great movie starring Warren Beatty and Annette Bening!!!

If you and your significant other needs a little SHOT in the romance dept, see this film. I mean get ready to get a lift of what really matters to people who fall head over heals in love. This movie I- prefer over the original. Much better today. Just see it!!

I can't wait!! Will anyone else be watching?

:rofl3:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Great movie starring Warren Beatty and Annette Bening!!!

If you and your significant other needs a little SHOT in the romance dept, see this film. I mean get ready to get a lift of what really matters to people who fall head over heals in love. This movie I- prefer over the original. Much better today. Just see it!!

I can't wait!! Will anyone else be watching?

:rofl3:Did you check today's wedding section in the paper too?:sidelol: :wink:

Dubfire
02-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Did you check today's wedding section in the paper too?:sidelol: :wink:

I'm going to Bed, Bath and Beyond right now. Then me and the girl are going to pick flowers in the meadow. Then we'll stop at the grocery store and pick up some stuff to cook so we can have a nice romantic dinner while we sit down and enjoy watching Warren Beatty and Annette Bening's off-camera chemistry flourish on the screen:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-05-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm going to Bed, Bath and Beyond right now. Then me and the girl are going to pick flowers in the meadow. Then we'll stop at the grocery store and pick up some stuff to cook so we can have a nice romantic dinner while we sit down and enjoy watching Warren Beatty and Annette Bening's off-camera chemistry flourish on the screen:wink:Maybe you can throw in some re-runs of Oprah as well.:sidelol: :wink:

CalDolFan10x14
02-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Maybe you can throw in some re-runs of Oprah as well.:sidelol: :wink:

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Den54
02-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm going to Bed, Bath and Beyond right now. Then me and the girl are going to pick flowers in the meadow. Then we'll stop at the grocery store and pick up some stuff to cook so we can have a nice romantic dinner while we sit down and enjoy watching Warren Beatty and Annette Bening's off-camera chemistry flourish on the screen:wink:

Be sure to kick her to the curb if she trys to take a sip of your Dr Pepper.:D

Roman529
02-05-2006, 02:45 PM
If ABC goes out during the Superbowl I will be sure to check out Annette and Warren. *wink, wink* :wink:

phins17
02-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Dub since you recommed it I'm watching for sure.

Den54
02-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Dub since you recommed it I'm watching for sure.

It is a great movie.

Muck
02-05-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm actually disappointed that you were being sarcastic.

Now I don't get to make a cutting, sarcastic remark of my own. :boohoo:

Great post. :lol:

Den54
02-05-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm actually disappointed that you were being sarcastic.

Now I don't get to make a cutting, sarcastic remark of my own. :boohoo:

Great post. :lol:

Who? I was serious, its a great movie.