PDA

View Full Version : WTC 2nd plane: New Vid

SCall13
02-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Not trying to dig up bad memories, but my brother sent me this link to a video of the second jet hitting the WTC. This is totally new to me. I have no idea where this video came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmFu7OT0wZo

FIN-IN-RI
02-05-2006, 04:28 PM
that's nuts

John Biello
02-05-2006, 04:29 PM
dont know what to think of that

NJFINSFAN1
02-05-2006, 04:30 PM
I get a shiver up my spine everytime I see it. I lost a few people I know there.:boohoo:

SCall13
02-05-2006, 04:38 PM
I get a shiver up my spine everytime I see it. I lost a few people I know there.:boohoo:

I didn't know anyone in the buildings, but I don't think I have ever been effected by a single event in my life like I was when that happened. I guess that goes for most people. My heart went out to the people who were in there and the ones who had to work in the recovery, etc.

HysterikiLL
02-05-2006, 04:49 PM
When you play that video in slow motion, it looks like a torpedo with wings. The plane has an extremely thin body. Weird.

NJFINSFAN1
02-05-2006, 04:53 PM
I didn't know anyone in the buildings, but I don't think I have ever been effected by a single event in my life like I was when that happened. I guess that goes for most people. My heart went out to the people who were in there and the ones who had to work in the recovery, etc.

Yeah, that whole day I just watched the TV with my jaw dropped to the floor. Found out over the next 48 hours of people I knew that were dead or alive. It was like a bad dream.

ABrownLamp
02-05-2006, 04:56 PM
WOW!!! That shot makes you feel as though you are there.

NJFINSFAN1
02-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Even today, more news.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11189795/

FLOUNDER
02-05-2006, 05:02 PM
I watched that flight 93 video today, and i was wondering why didnt the passengers react sooner.....I mean they basically planned it out for hours when it could have been planned in a matter of minutes....Im still confused, but nobody knows exactly how they did it though..

BlitPhinFan
02-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Yeah, that whole day I just watched the TV with my jaw dropped to the floor. Found out over the next 48 hours of people I knew that were dead or alive. It was like a bad dream.

I hear you. I was driving into work listening to The Stern Show. All I kept thinking when I heard all heck break loose, was that it was some stunt by Stern. I drove a little faster after hearing it to get to work to check out all the news sites. Sure enough it was real and my heart sank.

Mephistopheles
02-05-2006, 05:11 PM
I will never forget everything I did that day. I had CNN on for weeks.

SCall13
02-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Even today, more news.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11189795/

That's somewhat eerie. I know those items mean a lot to the families/friends, but from the outside looking in, it just gives me a little bit of an uncomfortable feeling.

cnc66
02-05-2006, 05:16 PM
I don't know how you viewed it in slo mo, but I'd be interested to learn..There are other like minded videos plus another one that proclaims it was a pub conspiracy on that page

edit...ol' Luca looks like he's getting sleeeeeepy. Time to sleep wit da fishes...

Amars
02-05-2006, 05:24 PM
does it take a long time to load?

BlitPhinFan
02-05-2006, 05:28 PM
I don't know how you viewed it in slo mo, but I'd be interested to learn..

I am guessing that he kept clicking on pause/play repeatedly. That's the only way I was able to view it in slow-mo. If you hit pause right as you hear the jet... then click play then pause imediately(effectively double-click) you can almost view it frame by frame.

banzaitrey
02-06-2006, 01:23 AM
What did it mean in the caption underneath saying that this will stop all of the people from saying it was a non airplane...I havnt heard of this...Where they thinking it was something else?

Samphin
02-06-2006, 01:36 AM
What did it mean in the caption underneath saying that this will stop all of the people from saying it was a non airplane...I havnt heard of this...Where they thinking it was something else?

I have read and heard many theories that missles or rocket launchers were used to take down the WTC. In fact, I saw a huge online video conspiracy theory about how it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon, but a large missle. You have to take these things for what they are. Theories. I remember sitting at my work at 5 in the morning (PST) and seeing this unfold live on CNN.

I worked at a gym and people were ocming in and didn't even work out. They walked in, looked at the big screen and froze. At one point, I think there must have been about 40 or so people in the lobby. They would just ocme in, watch and then either go him or to work. It was nuts.

One question on the video though. I know that a plane hit each tower. That video looks like the second plane hit the same tower. Maybe I have to rewatch it but it struck me as odd.

Edit: Nevermind. I looke dat it again and it was the other building. The shot actually shows both buildings, I just thought it showed one, which threw me off.

d-day
02-06-2006, 01:53 AM
i remember i was working in charlotte n.c. for a dr there - we watched the first plane hit and then he made everyone turn the t.v. off - he said nothing else was going to happen...

Timmy54
02-06-2006, 02:31 AM
worst day in history, we will all remember that day and where we were when we found out

Muck
02-06-2006, 08:49 AM
I don't know. Something about that footage just doesn't sit right with me.

Obviously I'm not saying that it didn't happen. Just that, for some reason, the video doesn't look right. I don't know. Maybe it's because I've never seen it before.

Muck
02-06-2006, 08:50 AM
I had just sent my ex-gf a happy birthday email.

spydertl79
02-06-2006, 02:14 PM
I watched that flight 93 video today, and i was wondering why didnt the passengers react sooner.....I mean they basically planned it out for hours when it could have been planned in a matter of minutes....Im still confused, but nobody knows exactly how they did it though.. It's supposed to be really hard to over ride a flight plan too.

Motion
02-06-2006, 03:17 PM
In fact, I saw a huge online video conspiracy theory about how it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon, but a large missle.

I saw that. VERY interesting video. Makes you wonder, if it was true, where is that plane?

dolphan117
02-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Appropriately enough I was graveside at a funeral when I heard it.

K-train
02-06-2006, 06:04 PM
That video definately hits home.:(

DrAstroZoom
02-06-2006, 06:14 PM

Obviously I'm not saying that it didn't happen. Just that, for some reason, the video doesn't look right. I don't know. Maybe it's because I've never seen it before.

I'm with you. I can't believe this video has been buried for almost five years. And now it turns up on YouTube? My gut tells me it's a fake.

cnc66
02-06-2006, 06:19 PM
as bad as that day was I was pretty happy when the Doc told me I did NOT have testicular cancer.

DrAstroZoom
02-06-2006, 06:24 PM
as bad as that day was I was pretty happy when the Doc told me I did NOT have testicular cancer.

Just to clarify ... I have NOT had intimate knowledge of CNC's testicles.

cnc66
02-06-2006, 06:41 PM
<cough cough>

Samphin
02-06-2006, 08:26 PM

The plane almost looks too small but then again, you have to remember that those towers were just massive. Also, the angle of the plane looks about right. If it is a fake, it is a very good one.

I can see how it hasn't popped up until now. To be quite honest, I am shocked there aren't more videos of it. Remember, that area is wildly popular for tourists and those buildings make for a good shot for foreigners and locals alike that have never seen them before. If you listen to the tape, I think the cameraperson is speaking a different language.

Perhaps they had no outlet or way of showing their footage before?

Samphin
02-06-2006, 08:32 PM
I saw that. VERY interesting video. Makes you wonder, if it was true, where is that plane?

The only theory that seems plausible to me is the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. A good friend of mine seems to think that the government shot it down after realizing where it was headed ( White House ) and decided to make heros out of some of the people on board as part of that cover up. People like to hear how us Americans made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. They wouldn't like the story of how our country sacrificed some of its own to save its empire, so to speak.

Mind you, I have no credible evidence on any of this and I don't intend on discounting anything that those people went through. It is just that, when I sit back and think about it, it makes some sort of sense to me that the government may have had to take the plane out for the right reasons and as a gesture to those people and their families, made them to be heros for eternity because of it.

SCall13
02-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Just to clarify ... I have NOT had intimate knowledge of CNC's testicles.

LMAO! Good to hear. :lol:

SCall13
02-06-2006, 08:49 PM
The only theory that seems plausible to me is the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. A good friend of mine seems to think that the government shot it down after realizing where it was headed ( White House ) and decided to make heros out of some of the people on board as part of that cover up. People like to hear how us Americans made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. They wouldn't like the story of how our country sacrificed some of its own to save its empire, so to speak.

Mind you, I have no credible evidence on any of this and I don't intend on discounting anything that those people went through. It is just that, when I sit back and think about it, it makes some sort of sense to me that the government may have had to take the plane out for the right reasons and as a gesture to those people and their families, made them to be heros for eternity because of it.

I hear you. My heart wants to believe that those people on that jet were heros. My head tells me the U.S. had to shoot it down. If they did, in fact, shoot it down, it was the right thing to do and it had to be gut wrenching for whoever did it and authorized it. We'll never know for sure obviously, so I'll stick with my heart on it.

SuavePhin
02-06-2006, 09:07 PM
I hear you. My heart wants to believe that those people on that jet were heros. My head tells me the U.S. had to shoot it down. If they did, in fact, shoot it down, it was the right thing to do and it had to be gut wrenching for whoever did it and authorized it. We'll never know for sure obviously, so I'll stick with my heart on it.

Im not so sure, IF the U.S. had to shoot down the plane with a missle why not just come out and say "once we realized where the plane was heading we had no option but to shoot it down" and admit to firing a missle instead of all the conspiracy theorys from people claming they heard a missle fired go unanswered and make the gov't look bad, so my take is that the passengers did overtake the terrorists until i have reasonable evidence to believe otherwise.

Buddwalk
02-06-2006, 09:09 PM
crazy stuff...did you guys here the screams of the people ughh puts me in a not so good place :boohoo:

SCall13
02-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Im not so sure, IF the U.S. had to shoot down the plane with a missle why not just come out and say "once we realized where the plane was heading we had no option but to shoot it down" and admit to firing a missle instead of all the conspiracy theorys from people claming they heard a missle fired go unanswered and make the gov't look bad, so my take is that the passengers did overtake the terrorists until i have reasonable evidence to believe otherwise.

You're right. That's another reason I think it WAS actually those brave people on board who did it. If it were the U.S. who shot it down, the only explanation I could offer is it was the government's typical "damage control". Meaning it would be a lot easier to SAY that the folks on board brought the plane down. Imagine the explanations and retorts, etc. that the government would have to face if they came right out and said they shot it down. At the time, America need some heros and we got some on that flight, whether they did it or not. I'm willing to believe they did. But there is that possibility...

CharlestonPhan
02-06-2006, 09:59 PM
I watched that flight 93 video today, and i was wondering why didnt the passengers react sooner.....I mean they basically planned it out for hours when it could have been planned in a matter of minutes....Im still confused, but nobody knows exactly how they did it though..

from the time the plane was taken over until it crashed was less than 50 minutes, i think i read somewhere. they were initially told that the plane was returning to the airport and no one would be hurt, then as people onboard began calling loved ones they figured the truth out... those involved in the passenger uprising knew by the time they moved on the cockpit that were probably going to die. amazing heroism on their part.

Samphin
02-07-2006, 02:12 AM

Well, again, the THEORY goes that the U.S set out to canonize those people. It would be depressing to hear that we had to kill our own people to avoid more terrorist activity, even if it was the right move. Collateral damage if you will. It makes everyone fele better if you hear about how this civilians took matters into their own hands and knowingly, and willingly sacrificed their own lives for the possible sake of others.

Again, that is a theory, but it sort of makes sense. I could see something like that happening.