PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson/Wes Welker Signature Graphic

Phinz4Life
02-06-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm a Knicks fan second to a Miami Dolphins fan, and I was hoping to combine my two teams (besides the Yankees), into one signature. I was hoping to combine Nate Robinson and Wes Welker and incorporate heart or something.

Anyone up to the challenge? :D

My attempt is crude, as you can see. I want soomething flashy!

byroan
02-06-2006, 01:15 AM
I'll give it a shot.

byroan
02-06-2006, 02:28 AM
How's this?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Phinz4Life
02-06-2006, 04:20 PM
How's this?

Very good. How long did it take?

byroan
02-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Bout 30 mins. Most of the time was spent finding a good pic of Nate. :lol:

Phinz4Life
02-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Bout 30 mins. Most of the time was spent finding a good pic of Nate. :lol:

Thats an awesome picture of Nate the Great.

I love the look, but, I don't mean to sound picky, could the background color be changed? I was hoping for maybe a black background, let the heart standout more. Make those black lines a shade of red.

But it really doesn't matter. I'm content. :D

byroan
02-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Thats an awesome picture of Nate the Great.

I love the look, but, I don't mean to sound picky, could the background color be changed? I was hoping for maybe a black background, let the heart standout more. Make those black lines a shade of red.

But it really doesn't matter. I'm content. :D
No problem. So you want a black background and the bars red. What do you want the color of the animation to be?

Do you want the bars a bright red color or a darker one like the heart is now?

Phinz4Life
02-06-2006, 04:43 PM
No problem. So you want a black background and the bars red. What do you want the color of the animation to be?

Do you want the bars a bright red color or a darker one like the heart is now?

I would say heart stays the same. I like the animation being red because it looks like blood pumping. I'd say you have creative reign with everything as long as the background is black.

Maybe use different shades of red.

byroan
02-06-2006, 04:46 PM
How's this?

wazzy
02-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Yo I went to the Raptors Knicks game last Friday and Nate was hitting shots from the other 3 point line(During warm ups). That is like 3 quarters of the court he is throwing and scoring. He has talent and I think he can become a star for the Knicks if he had a better oppurtunity. I don't understand why the Knicks struggle so much when they have a lot of talent on that team and a great coach.

Phinz4Life
02-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Yo I went to the Raptors Knicks game last Friday and Nate was hitting shots from the other 3 point line(During warm ups). That is like 3 quarters of the court he is throwing and scoring. He has talent and I think he can become a star for the Knicks if he had a better oppurtunity. I don't understand why the Knicks struggle so much when they have a lot of talent on that team and a great coach.

Inexperience, and really the talent level isn't quite up there yet.

Jerome James?
Malik Rose?
Jackie Butler? (Should be in NBDL).

Q-Rich has been a disapointment, but he's been fighting injuries, and the emotional shock of losing a brother.

Lee, Crawford, and Nate are all rooks.

Marbury has been out lately.

The biggest problem by far is the massive turnovers and the inability to play defense. It's about the equivalence of our secondary.

Phinz4Life
02-06-2006, 06:17 PM
How's this?

Awesome!

FinFan72
02-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Awesome!

That looks better with the black background

Buddwalk
02-06-2006, 08:54 PM
eh whats the heart for and im not liking either background too much but other then that good job

byroan
02-06-2006, 08:55 PM
eh whats the heart for and im not liking either background too much but other then that good job

Try reading his post for his request and you'll see what everything is for.

Buddwalk
02-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Try reading his post for his request and you'll see what everything is for.

Yeah i was just looking at the image rather then seeing what he wanted pretty good job...I would of used different text but thats just me. Good work byroan :wink:

byroan
02-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Yeah i was just looking at the image rather then seeing what he wanted pretty good job...I would of used different text but thats just me. Good work byroan :wink:

I suck at picking text. I never know what to choose. :lol:

Buddwalk
02-06-2006, 09:04 PM
I suck at picking text. I never know what to choose. :lol:

The text the heart and the soul of there teams is a lil bit hard to read...other then that the sig itself was good work man :wink:

Btw watched that house show on tv the other day was a rerun pretty good stuff. Im not really into shows cause im always busy and miss them but definitely worth watching

Phinz4Life
02-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Feel free to try variations of the sig. More to choose from. :lol:

Phinz4Life
02-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Why is my sig not working? :(

darkmistress
02-12-2006, 11:30 PM

you can't use the batman font for everything... :chuckle: j/k :tongue:

byroan
02-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Why is my sig not working? :(
Probably a problem with the host. Use this one for now:

Buddwalk
02-12-2006, 11:52 PM
you can't use the batman font for everything... :chuckle: j/k :tongue:

stop trying to rule my life great master of the arts :chuckle: