PDA

View Full Version : Groping Scarlett Johansson

SCall13
02-08-2006, 08:50 AM
This guy does what most of us guys WISH we could do. He fondles Scarlett's goods. Lucky S.O.B. :D

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/groping-scarlett-johansson.html

NJFINSFAN1
02-08-2006, 08:56 AM
:eek:

Buddwalk
02-08-2006, 09:05 AM
lucky guy :rolleyes2

Sofa_King_Drunk
02-08-2006, 10:12 AM
So she's saying American Idol Boy can't get away with that since he's NOT gay? Since when is Seacrest not "out" (of the closet that is)?

mor911
02-08-2006, 10:14 AM
I'd tell her I was gay if that'll get me to cop a feel on her boobs....

Kobe
02-08-2006, 10:17 AM
I'd tell her I was gay if that'll get me to cop a feel on her boobs....

:yeahthat:

DrAstroZoom
02-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Scarlett is H-O-T-T. Check out this month's cover of Vanity Fair if you get a chance. You'll be glad you did.

GreenMonster
02-08-2006, 10:25 AM
She is in the new Vanity Fair showing her bum along with a naked but covered Keira Knightley. They both look like ghosts.. but hot ghosts..

Rocky Raccoon
02-08-2006, 10:26 AM
:drool:

Motion
02-08-2006, 10:36 AM
I saw that on TV the other day. Lucky guy

ohall
02-08-2006, 10:40 AM
You know that just seems so unfair!

Rocky Raccoon
02-08-2006, 10:41 AM
She is in the new Vanity Fair showing her bum along with a naked but covered Keira Knightley. They both look like ghosts.. but hot ghosts..

got a link? :dday:

Motion
02-08-2006, 10:50 AM
got a link? :dday:

Check the Ladies Lounge

Celtkin
02-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Lucky man :groucho:

NaboCane
02-08-2006, 11:47 AM
You know that just seems so unfair!

Yes, dammit...YES, it DOES!

phins17
02-08-2006, 03:13 PM
He's so lucky.

Noodle Arm
02-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Ok after reading this, I've decided tell all the beautiful ladies that I'm gay...I'm talking flaming...

Woman: *shocked angry voice* How DARE you touch my breast like that!

Me: It's ok...I'm GAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

Woman:*chuckles* Ohhh alright then. Go ahead, keep squeezing them. Aren't they nice and firm?

Me: Oh yes..they definitely are. Can I suckle on them?

Woman: Sure, it's ok cause you're gay.

Me: Damn straight!

Roman529
02-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Scarlett is hot....I will have to rent the Island one of these days...I heard the movie wasn't that great though.

SCall13
02-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Ok after reading this, I've decided tell all the beautiful ladies that I'm gay...I'm talking flaming...

Woman: *shocked angry voice* How DARE you touch my breast like that!

Me: It's ok...I'm GAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

Woman:*chuckles* Ohhh alright then. Go ahead, keep squeezing them. Aren't they nice and firm?

Me: Oh yes..they definitely are. Can I suckle on them?

Woman: Sure, it's ok cause you're gay.

Me: Damn straight!

LOL! Great idea. :lol:

SCall13
02-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Scarlett is hot....I will have to rent the Island one of these days...I heard the movie wasn't that great though.

Movie wasn't very good. But she is worth watching it.

NaboCane
02-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Movie wasn't very good. But she is worth watching it.

Does she have nude scenes in it? All nude or partial? And how would you rate it/them? (the scenes)

Majpain
02-08-2006, 04:15 PM
she is only 21...god sooo freaking hot.

DrAstroZoom
02-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Does she have nude scenes in it? All nude or partial? And how would you rate it/them? (the scenes)

Word is that she WANTED to do a topless scene, but that would have bumped it to an R-rating, effectively killing the box office take. That said, i found it well worth a rental.

NaboCane
02-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Word is that she WANTED to do a topless scene, but that would have bumped it to an R-rating, effectively killing the box office take. That said, i found it well worth a rental.

Hmmm...the Doc recommends it. I may have to reconsider.

Not naked, huh...

Mindwarp
02-08-2006, 04:46 PM
:chuckle: @ nabo being a perv

d-day
02-08-2006, 04:48 PM

he's a bigger perv than boone... :chuckle:

Motion
02-08-2006, 04:52 PM

No, but she's in a spandex warm up suit for half the movie. And theres a sex scene but you don't see much.

DrAstroZoom
02-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Hmmm...the Doc recommends it. I may have to reconsider.

You have to remember, I kind of think of sci-fi like pizza and sex: it's hard to find truly bad examples of any of them.

SCall13
02-08-2006, 05:47 PM

Yeah, that's the word. She supposedly was on her way out of her trailer braless for the sex scene and prepared to go it nude but was told to put it back on because, like you said, they wanted to prevent the movie from being 'R' rated. What disappointment. It's only a matter of time though. Maybe she'll do Playboy.
She is currently filming "Black Dahlia". I was thinking there was a possibility she might disrobe for us in that one. :D

**The Black Dahlia is a pretty interesting, TRUE murder mystery from the late 1940's. If you don't know about it, you should read up on it. There are lots of Websites with info on it. And you can find it here:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/ (Cool website)

spydertl79
02-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah, that's the word. She supposedly was on her way out of her trailer braless for the sex scene and prepared to go it nude but was told to put it back on because, like you said, they wanted to prevent the movie from being 'R' rated. What disappointment. It's only a matter of time though. Maybe she'll do Playboy.
She is currently filming "Black Dahlia". I was thinking there was a possibility she might disrobe for us in that one. :D

**The Black Dahlia is a pretty interesting, TRUE murder mystery from the late 1940's. If you don't know about it, you should read up on it. There are lots of Websites with info on it. And you can find it here:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/ (Cool website)Black Dahlia Murder is a metal band, I think.

NaboCane
02-08-2006, 06:43 PM

:yes:

But then, I think the true perversion would be NOT wanting to see Scarlett's hot body in the raw.

NaboCane
02-08-2006, 06:44 PM

http://www.crimelibrary.com/ (Cool website)

I think Black Dahlia was a female comics heroine...maybe I'm thinking of Black Orchid.

Roman529
02-08-2006, 07:10 PM
I think Black Dahlia was a female comics heroine...maybe I'm thinking of Black Orchid.

The Black Dahlia movie is a true story about a lady who went to Hollywood in the 1940's trying to become an actress....she wasn't able to get much work and started working as a prostitute on the side. She ended up getting literally cut in half and dumped on the sidewalk....it was one of the biggest murders ever in LA. They have had some books and tv shows trying to figure out who murdered her.

NaboCane
02-08-2006, 07:14 PM
The Black Dahlia movie is a true story about a lady who went to Hollywood in the 1940's trying to become an actress....she wasn't able to get much work and started working as a prostitute on the side. She ended up getting literally cut in half and dumped on the sideway....it was one of the biggest murders ever in LA. They have had some books and tv shows trying to figure out who murdered her.

Wow. Cut in half! :eek:

Majpain
02-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Didn't they press charges on him?

SCall13
02-08-2006, 08:09 PM
The Black Dahlia movie is a true story about a lady who went to Hollywood in the 1940's trying to become an actress....she wasn't able to get much work and started working as a prostitute on the side. She ended up getting literally cut in half and dumped on the sidewalk....it was one of the biggest murders ever in LA. They have had some books and tv shows trying to figure out who murdered her.

It's a pretty interesting mystery. I've read alot about it.

Noodle Arm
02-08-2006, 08:18 PM
For your viewing pleasure...

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/02/felt9dn-1.gif

:D

Pink_Dove
02-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Scarlett is hot.
But I think her quality acting (at such a young age) and voluptous and healthy figure (as opposed to the fax paper body of young hollywood starlets such Ms. Lohan and Hilton) make her a thousand times hotter.

SCall13
02-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Scarlett is hot.
But I think her quality acting (at such a young age) and voluptous and healthy figure (as opposed to the fax paper body of young hollywood starlets such Ms. Lohan and Hilton) make her a thousand times hotter.

I totally agree. She is hotter because she doesn't conform to the BS of Hollywood and she really cares about herself as an actress and not as an "It Girl". She is proud of how she looks and proud to be a real actress and not just some media hungry idiot like some of the "celebrites". She is, by far, one of the sexiest and most talented actresses out there.

Prime
02-08-2006, 09:57 PM
That lucky son of a *****.