PDA

View Full Version : My Old Teacher charged with homicide

Jt0323
02-08-2006, 03:24 PM
My old Teacher Thomas Sebald is charged with homicide (http://www.recordonline.com/archive/2006/02/07/1.html) He was a Social Studies teacher a while back. My sisters boyfriend friend was the man that was killed

UltraDol-Fan
02-08-2006, 03:31 PM
holy crap, that sucks man. hope your sister is okay

Roman529
02-08-2006, 03:44 PM
My old PE teacher from high school (Mr. Williams) got caught selling dope,,,,,sorry I don't have the linky. :D

Miamian
02-08-2006, 03:51 PM
The way your post was headed I thought that there was an issue between them, but it looks like your ex-teacher just was a bit too aggressive. It's hard to imagine how you can beat someone to death without realizing you have no restraint. There was a case a couple of years ago of a dispute in a movie line and one man punched the other so hard he killed him, but the victim was a lot older than this guy.

Aside from that is there a pattern developing with social studies teachers and violence? There's the actual true case of a New York social studies teacher who became a professional wrestler.

NaboCane
02-08-2006, 03:56 PM
Social studies teachers are the postal workers of academia.

Jt0323
02-08-2006, 04:08 PM
The way your post was headed I thought that there was an issue between them, but it looks like your ex-teacher just was a bit too aggressive. It's hard to imagine how you can beat someone to death without realizing you have no restraint. There was a case a couple of years ago of a dispute in a movie line and one man punched the other so hard he killed him, but the victim was a lot older than this guy.

Aside from that is there a pattern developing with social studies teachers and violence? There's the actual true case of a New York social studies teacher who became a professional wrestler.

yeah, hes a pro wrestler now, his name is Matt Striker

Miamian
02-08-2006, 04:27 PM
yeah, hes a pro wrestler now, his name is Matt StrikerWas he your teacher. I hope you didn't misbehave in class.

miamikid92
02-08-2006, 04:36 PM
was he a mean teacher or nice?

Jt0323
02-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Was he your teacher. I hope you didn't misbehave in class.
no, he was not my teacher but i know hes wrestling in the WWE

Jt0323
02-08-2006, 04:41 PM
was he a mean teacher or nice?
he was a nice guy, he obviously did not mean to kill the guy, i think he was just doing his job, but i dont know exactly what happen, my sister told me that the person got in a fight and then the bouncer (my teacher) broke it up, the guy got angry at the bouncer and started trouble and the bouncer used to much force on him and killed him

Buddwalk
02-08-2006, 05:55 PM
crazy stuff...small word after all eh :rolleyes2

mor911
02-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Sucks man... The Mor's old art teacher Mr. Suarez got caught touching girls.

Jt0323
02-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Sucks man... The Mor's old art teacher Mr. Suarez got caught touching girls.
the same thing happen to my old art teacher

UltraDol-Fan
02-08-2006, 06:35 PM
the same thing happen to my old art teacher

my old band teacher is in jail now for "doin' it" with a girl in band. apparently they had a relationship for a year or so and she broke it off and turned him in. funny thing is it was going on while I was a senior, the next year he's busted.

spydertl79
02-08-2006, 06:39 PM
my journalism teacher molested a male student and one of my social studies teachers got into a fight with another teacher.

Prime Time
02-08-2006, 06:44 PM
my old band teacher is in jail now for "doin' it" with a girl in band. apparently they had a relationship for a year or so and she broke it off and turned him in. funny thing is it was going on while I was a senior, the next year he's busted.

I would never trust someone like that If I was a teacher. I am sure you could get girls without gettin' in trouble.