PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Clark

RothaMonster
02-08-2006, 08:45 PM
I dont know if u guys know him as well as i but just last night clark was in my high school gym. i was sick so i wasn't able to meet him but my sis was able to see him. she said that he was signing autographs left and right and having a positive attitude about it and really enjoying it. the reason he was there is cuz hes w/ his fiance in forest city, iowa and watching his nephew play basketball. i have been watchin him since he was a freshman at the university of iowa and wantin to meet him and i had my chance but missed it. unbelievable!!!!

Fin Fan in Cali
02-08-2006, 08:59 PM
I dont know if u guys know him as well as i but just last night clark was in my high school gym. i was sick so i wasn't able to meet him but my sis was able to see him. she said that he was signing autographs left and right and having a positive attitude about it and really enjoying it. the reason he was there is cuz hes w/ his fiance in forest city, iowa and watching his nephew play basketball. i have been watchin him since he was a freshman at the university of iowa and wantin to meet him and i had my chance but missed it. unbelievable!!!!Good stuff brother, thanks for sharing that with us.:wink: John

Scuba Steve 13
02-08-2006, 09:01 PM
My bad:dolphins: go fins

GridIronKing34
02-08-2006, 11:46 PM
And he went to U of Iowa. The other number one football team.