PDA

View Full Version : What is up whit this begining of the year???

Quelonio
02-09-2006, 03:54 PM
I just got a phone call from a friend, turns out that a mutual friend of ours had a tragedy just happen to her. Seems that a few months ago her grandmother got sick and went into a comma(sp) they had a house in a different state and so the mother, an uncle and my friend's little sister (15 years old) set out to that state to go fix some legal problem with that house. THey get there, they fix everything they have to do, spend some days vacationing there, but they have to run home because the sister has to get to school. Their car breaks down somehow, and so they have to call the father to come pick them up, he goes down and takes the grandfather with him... They drive back and crash into a trailer, and every single one of them dies...

So our friend is left without a mother, a father, a grandfather, an uncle and a sister... She is now the eldest one in the family (she saved herself because, she was in med school in a different city, and her younger brother was visiting her). To make matters worse none of the people who died had a will, so she has to go through mexican bureaucracy to actually retain a home to live at and all that...

This was the saddest story I have heard, but this times have been awful everyone seems to be diying... Anyways, got to go see her later.

Quelonio
02-09-2006, 03:56 PM
(dunno what happened and why is it not appearing, but this was what I tiped in here...)

I just got a phone call from a friend, turns out that a mutual friend of ours had a tragedy just happen to her. Seems that a few months ago her grandmother got sick and went into a comma(sp) they had a house in a different state and so the mother, an uncle and my friend's little sister (15 years old) set out to that state to go fix some legal problem with that house. THey get there, they fix everything they have to do, spend some days vacationing there, but they have to run home because the sister has to get to school. Their car breaks down somehow, and so they have to call the father to come pick them up, he goes down and takes the grandfather with him... They drive back and crash into a trailer, and every single one of them dies...

So our friend is left without a mother, a father, a grandfather, an uncle and a sister... She is now the eldest one in the family (she saved herself because, she was in med school in a different city, and her younger brother was visiting her). To make matters worse none of the people who died had a will, so she has to go through mexican bureaucracy to actually retain a home to live at and all that...

This was the saddest story I have heard, but this times have been awful everyone seems to be diying... Anyways, got to go see her later.

HysterikiLL
02-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Damn man, that's awful news...and it has really been much of the same here. A lot of bad news kicked the year off here which seemed to pan out, and then just a few days ago my granddad was in a serious motorcycle accident.