PDA

View Full Version : So what can I do....

ShaBam
02-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Firs off I apologize if this is supposed to be in a different section...move away if you must...

SO here's my dilemma....

I live in Canada and obviously don't have the option to which game i'm able to watch on Sundays, but let me tell you, it is very rarely a fins game, I don't even think there was a single one on this year...thankfully there's this site which provides the highlites which is SOME but little comfort compared to watching the full games...

So what are my options?? Anything other than Sunday tickey??

Lazy1
02-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Sunday ticket. Satelite has a pretty hefty contract with the nfl to have sole rights to the nfl games. Although 8 games will be on nfl network this year, i dont know if any of those games will be a dolphin game though.

ShaBam
02-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Sunday ticket. Satelite has a pretty hefty contract with the nfl to have sole rights to the nfl games. Although 8 games will be on nfl network this year, i dont know if any of those games will be a dolphin game though.

So with Sunday Ticket I will be able to male my pic of any game...correct?

playmaker1
02-09-2006, 08:38 PM
i live in Washington, I got Sunday Ticket so I can watch my Fins play. But yeah, it will be interesting what games will be played on NFL network... I love that channel

pigskinguy
02-09-2006, 10:14 PM
I can't even imagine Sundays without Sunday Ticket.:refuse:

Hasta
02-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Leave Canada, join the NRA, start drinking cheap beer, sit on your couch and complain about how all the foriegners are taking our jobs, slap anybody that hides behind the right to free speech, stop asking what things are aboot, and get Sunday Ticket. ...or you could just do that last one.

Davo
02-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Eh Vuddy,
Im from Toronto and I get Sunday NFL Ticket with no problems...We do get it in Canada along with the NFL network if your order it through your local cable provider.....and mine is Rogers......If I didnt have this box...I would be crying every Sunday..have not missed a Fins game in years due to the Tic..
AMEN!!
Go Fins:dolphins:From the T.O.

retired opfinistic
02-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Leave Canada, join the NRA, start drinking cheap beer, sit on your couch and complain about how all the foriegners are taking our jobs, slap anybody that hides behind the right to free speech, stop asking what things are aboot, and get Sunday Ticket. ...or you could just do that last one.Dude!
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
They took our jobs!

ShaBam
02-09-2006, 11:52 PM
Looks like Sunday tickets the only way to go...thanks guys....

What's that gonna put me back roughly?

Agent51
02-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Dude!
http://www.planearium2.de/pics/pics-806-3.jpg
They took our jobs!

awesome sig pic, SABAN IS A LONGHORNS FAN!!!!