PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears speaks out

BAMAPHIN 22
02-09-2006, 11:49 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Britney Spears designed her own daring dress for the Grammy after parties on Wednesday night.

But three days before, the pop star was making headlines for all the wrong reasons when she was photographed driving with her baby on her lap.
Was she running from the paparazzi or endangering her child? Access Hollywood's Tony Potts got the exclusive story when he caught up with Britney and Kevin after the Grammys

The photos in question showed Britney cruising down a very busy California highway with her four-and-a-half-month-old out of a car seat and directly behind the wheel. The pictures have brought severe criticism to Britney, who initially blamed aggressive paparazzi for frightening her into the poor decision.
But now, upon more reflection, Brit is accepting some of the responsibility.

“It's kind of like I made a mistake and so it is what is, I guess,” she told Tony.

That being said, she's not taking all the blame.

“Being put in the situation that I was in, it was kind of bad with the paparazzi,” she explained. “Last week, my mom and me went out and they were on us really bad, so it's just, you do instinctively what you need to do.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11261627/

Roman529
02-10-2006, 01:02 AM
"So like I was getting a latte, and like the papparazzi were all over me, and so ummm well yunno I didn't throw my kid in the child seat, but like, it was no biggie, fer sure....like I was not going fast and my kid was not like going to go through the windshield when I stomped on the breaks."

:sidelol:

Buddwalk
02-10-2006, 01:07 AM
"So like I was getting a latte, and like the papparazzi were all over me, and so ummm well yunno I didn't throw my kid in the child seat, but like, it was no biggie, fer sure....like I was not going fast and my kid was not like going to go through the windshield when I stomped on the breaks."

:sidelol:

Only thing shes got going for her is those big fake melons lieing on her chest :wink:

Roman529
02-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Only thing shes got going for her is those big fake melons lieing on her chest :wink:

She also has that Kevin Federline mooching off of her.....Kevin should get with Nick Lachey (Jessica Simpson's ex) and compare notes on mooching. :D

Buddwalk
02-10-2006, 01:19 AM
She also has that Kevin Federline mooching off of her.....Kevin should get with Nick Lachey (Jessica Simpson's ex) and compare notes on mooching. :D

I thought lachey was still with simpson

HysterikiLL
02-10-2006, 01:42 AM
My favorite part is her admission at the end.

"Ok, ok, lets like totally be totally honest then. I was like totally trashed, the baby was like driving, but it was like totally just using me as a car seat. I wasn't even conscious, so like totally don't blame me!"

tucker
02-10-2006, 02:51 AM
seriously who really give a ****?

King Nate
02-10-2006, 07:41 AM
Wow. Britney really took a turn for the worst over the last year and a half didn't she? Talk about a fall from grace.

Dubfire
02-10-2006, 08:27 AM
She is the dumbest things on 2 legs walking god's green Earth right now.:shakeno:

A Wing Pilot
02-10-2006, 09:51 AM
She is the dumbest things on 2 legs walking god's green Earth right now.:shakeno:

I'd like to add her to a group of people in that category, don't limit me to having one person in that category PLEASE!!!!

The Confessor
02-10-2006, 10:00 AM
My favorite part is her admission at the end.

"Ok, ok, lets like totally be totally honest then. I was like totally trashed, the baby was like driving, but it was like totally just using me as a car seat. I wasn't even conscious, so like totally don't blame me!"

Oh my gawd:sidelol: :sidelol: STOP IT:lol:

Goes to show, there really is only one way to stop her from saying stupid things....:D

UltraDol-Fan
02-10-2006, 10:17 AM
I'd like to add her to a group of people in that category, don't limit me to having one person in that category PLEASE!!!!

For sure, we need to have a lot of celebs in that category, also some co-workers.

Noodle Arm
02-10-2006, 11:13 AM
"Britney Spears has lost 15 pounds of baby fat...she hit the brakes and her kid went flying out the window." Best thing Jay Leno's said in years :lol:

King Nate
02-10-2006, 11:24 AM
"Britney Spears has lost 15 pounds of baby fat...she hit the brakes and her kid went flying out the window." Best thing Jay Leno's said in years :lol:

:chuckle:

NaboCane
02-10-2006, 11:25 AM
I don't know about you guys, but there're only three words I want to hear from Britney Spears, and the first two are *gag* and *gag*.

Dolphin1184
02-10-2006, 11:25 AM

I reserve that award for Paris Hilton.

GRAPEAPE
02-10-2006, 12:09 PM
I hope the cops send her a ticket in the mail with a picture cut out from the tabloid. Dear Ms. Spears, you were photgraphed in violation of code......

GRAPEAPE
02-10-2006, 12:10 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol:
I don't know about you guys, but there're only three words I want to hear from Britney Spears, and the first two are *gag* and *gag*.

Agent51
02-10-2006, 03:13 PM

Nick had more money than jessica going into the marriage. He even tried to get her to sign a prenupt but she wouldn't, now he should take her for half and laugh at her for not signing it, lol.

The Confessor
02-10-2006, 03:17 PM

Yeah, and the third BETTER not be eeeewwwwhhhh....:D

UltraDol-Fan
02-10-2006, 03:19 PM

hopefully it's "more":foundout:

EDIT: not to be confused with The Mor

d-day
02-10-2006, 03:20 PM

my 3 would be d-day, puppets, and gogurt

NaboCane
02-10-2006, 03:22 PM

:lol: Not the exact word I had in mind...

The Confessor
02-10-2006, 03:29 PM
my 3 would be d-day, puppets, and gogurt

Dude, my 2 year old is addicted to gogurt:fire:

I think what you meant was throat yogurt....(Easy on me mods)