PDA

View Full Version : d-day presents... my retirement speech

d-day
02-10-2006, 01:06 AM
just wanted to say i've officially retired from the ladies lounge - it has been a lot of fun posting threads for everyone here and i appreciate all the love i have received form you guys - you guys are in good hands though - ffic has been on a tear lately - not to mention totore mexico, dedolfan and of course the old stand-by's: boone, bama and unified theory - keep em' coming guys - but now it's time for me to sit back and enjoy the goods... :dday:

Majpain
02-10-2006, 01:28 AM
You make me cry : '(

CharlestonPhan
02-10-2006, 01:30 AM
you deserve a break man... thanks for all your contributions. here's to you DDay, and wishing you the best.

NuttyFin
02-10-2006, 01:38 AM
Thank you for all the work you put into the ladies Lounge. :clap:

phins17
02-10-2006, 01:39 AM
d-day know we love you and thanks for all you have done. Props. Brother. See you at Dolphins Stadium.

phins17

Boone
02-10-2006, 01:39 AM
I consider myself...semi-retired.

I post girly pics when I get a wild hair sometimes...but not nearly as often as I used to.

CalDolFan1014
02-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Although it'll be sad to see you end your LL career, I understand where you're coming from. All good things must come to pass. I, for one, truly appreciated the work you did in this Forum. Thanks a bunch Cyrus! :salute: :drinkers:

LtDan
02-10-2006, 04:20 AM
That's crap D-Day!

Dubfire
02-10-2006, 08:30 AM
just wanted to say i've officially retired from the ladies lounge - it has been a lot of fun posting threads for everyone here and i appreciate all the love i have received form you guys - you guys are in good hands though - ffic has been on a tear lately - not to mention totore mexico, dedolfan and of course the old stand-by's: boone, bama and unified theory - keep em' coming guys - but now it's time for me to sit back and enjoy the goods... :dday:

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

can we get just one last selena spice encore?:hump:

mor911
02-10-2006, 09:19 AM
C'mon people...Why are you complaining. We should be celebrating brother d-day's retirement.

You'll go down in FH history as the greatest LL poster ever. You never used photoshop of paint to cover up stuff, you simply found the real goods. Bravo.

:allhail:

cnc66
02-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Jeff...you OK bro??? are ya runnin' a fever? I'm sure the LL is in capable hands but YOUR input will be missed... sooo, are the fish bitin' or what?

Dubfire
02-10-2006, 09:30 AM
I agree Mor, but this is truly a sad day here at FH. Like when Magic retired. Or Jordan.

King Nate
02-10-2006, 09:30 AM
C'mon people...Why are you complaining. We should be celebrating brother d-day's retirement.

You'll go down in FH history as the greatest LL poster ever. You never used photoshop of paint to cover up stuff, you simply found the real goods. Bravo.

Here, here! Three cheers for the greatest LL poster ever! d-day, you were a pioneer, a trail-blazer even! If there ever is a LL Hall of Fame, you would be the first inductee! :hump:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Hey Jeff, I understand all that you have been through lately. I have been trying to fill some of the void brother, but my posts in the ladies lounge will never be as good as yours! :wink: Hopefully this is a short retirement. I would like to say thanks for the great work you have done in the ladies lounge brother!:beerbang: :wink:

Pink_Dove
02-10-2006, 12:14 PM
No doubt in my mind he'll pull a Jordan or Lemieux.
The best always come back to what they love. :evil:

Thanks for all your contributions dude, and we'll miss you for now..:wink:

BAMAPHIN 22
02-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Thank you for all the work you put into the ladies Lounge. :clap:

My sentiments as well... We will try to keep your legacy going...Thanks!!! :cooldude:

TotoreMexico
02-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Darn! d-day that sucks!:fire: The Ladies Lounge is not going to be the same without you bro!:( You are the GOD of the Ladies Lounge.
Compadre d-day you are the man! We are going to miss you!:boohoo:

D-DAY RULES!!!:rawk:
D-DAY ERES MI COMPADRE!!!:drinkers:

TJamesW_phinfan
02-10-2006, 01:47 PM
I am going to miss d-day LL posts thanks for all the ones you did share with us. They were all much appreciated. And feel free to un-retire as often as you feel like. :D

:wink:

Motion
02-10-2006, 01:50 PM
This is a sad day for the LL. :D

Thanks for all you've given us D-day!

Mr Yu
02-10-2006, 02:22 PM
I will openly campaign for your induction into the FH Ring of Honor.

- Do you know what his stats might have been if not for that virus back in '04?

bg34
02-10-2006, 05:34 PM
All hail the KING OF THE LL...D-DAY!!!

:hail: :hail: :hail:

spydertl79
02-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Thanks for all the great threads D-day, you deserve a break bro.

endorphin
02-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Thanks Bro for all your posts...I posted for a while, then just lurked your work, you were always able to find the goods. You'll be missed for sure...and maybe I'll get a little more work done as well :D .

unifiedtheory
02-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Thanks for everything D-Day!!!!

I'll try to post more now...gotta keep the tradition alive. Although, being as prolific as you is impossible...:lol:

wazzy
02-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Thanks D-Day your are the man and one of the best if not the best ever in the LL.

NaboCane
02-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks for everything D-Day!!!!

I'll try to post more now...gotta keep the tradition alive. Although, being as prolific as you is impossible...:lol:

Yeah, but your threads are quality all the way.

Brotha d-day...enjoy your golden years.

:sidelol:

Fin Fan in Cali
02-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Brother D-Day we all know that these threads here in the ladies lounge were all just you having fun, and we apprieciate that, and the great person you are! I look forward to meeting you in person, and drinking beers with you bro!:wink:

PHINATIC13
02-10-2006, 10:09 PM
:1st::bravo:d-day my man you have set the bar high my friend.Thanks for all the babes pics.

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: