PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to ride???

BAMAPHIN 22
02-10-2006, 12:06 PM
-- A transit bus driver grabbed a woman by the hair, knocked her head into a pole, opened the door and tossed her into traffic after she yelled at him for missing her stop, police said.

The 52-year-old woman, who was not identified, suffered a broken shoulder.
Bus driver Mario Edney, 53, was arraigned Thursday on aggravated assault and other charges, said Officer Jillian Russell, a police spokeswoman. He was being held on $2,000 bail.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/09/bus.passenger.tossed.ap/index.html?eref=aol

GRAPEAPE
02-10-2006, 12:12 PM
I have had bad day's at work but that is just......awesome. C'mon you all wish you could punch your boss in the mouth from time to time.

EDIT: I hope the person recovers fully and lives a long and fruitful life.

BAMAPHIN 22
02-10-2006, 12:39 PM
I have had bad day's at work but that is just......awesome. C'mon you all wish you could punch your boss in the mouth from time to time.

EDIT: I hope the person recovers fully and lives a long and fruitful life.

:lol: :lol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Motion
02-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Wow

UltraDol-Fan
02-10-2006, 01:06 PM
I must say, to me it sounds like she was probably verbally abusing the bus driver and he got fed up. I hope she is okay.

I also must agree with GrapeApe, when I worked fast food in high school I wanted to drop kick about every other person in line.

inFINSible
02-10-2006, 01:35 PM
-- A transit bus driver grabbed a woman by the hair, knocked her head into a pole, opened the door and tossed her into traffic after she yelled at him for missing her stop, police said.

Bus driver Mario Edney, 53, was arraigned Thursday on aggravated assault and other charges, said Officer Jillian Russell, a police spokeswoman. He was being held on $2,000 bail.

I'm sure the bus driver was only trying to help the poor woman off at the very next stop. As a matter of fact, let's examine.....

A transit bus driver grabbed a woman by the hair,( Very vague, was it malicious, I don't know, it doesn't say...he was probably trying to hurry, so as not to delay the other passengers, and the woman kept moving, forcing him to grab ahold of the only thing he could to assist her departure.)Knocked her head into a pole, (There are many poles on a bus and there are many poles along the sidewalk as you exit the bus, it is unreasonable to think she's not going to hit her head on at least one of them.) opened the door,( As a gentleman should ) and tossed her into traffic (What bus has a door that opens to the traffic side of the vehicle?) AFTER she yelled at him( I think you know where I'm going with this one.... )for missing her stop (the poor bus driver's only mistake, an honest one at that, probably caused by too many hours driving a bus for a company who doesn't care about it's workers' mental state or physical well being.....they only care about profit and polluting the air, and slowing you down when you get stuck behind one of their rolling rooadblocks.) Police said.(Police?!?! Puh-Lease!!! Were they there? NO--ooooo....and we're going to take their word for it??? I don't think so...fool me once shame on, you fool me twice, aint gonna fool me no more!)

He's innocent...:refuse:

PassRush
02-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Hell, about five seconds ago I had a dude threaten me and acuse me of being racist because his credit check brought up a $300 deposit. At one point it got to the point that I thought he was going to hit me so I stood up. My manager called the police and the kid took off. Sometimes I just want to deck some of the people that come into this store. ITS A CINGULAR STORE... IF IT IS BUSY YOU ARE GOING TO WAIT. If we cannot do what you want us to do, dont get angry at us. This little kid got up in my face until I stood up, when he realized that he was 5'7 and I was 6'4 he backed up pretty quick

WharfRat
02-10-2006, 02:49 PM
wow...adds a whole new meaning to the term "road rage"

WharfRat
02-10-2006, 02:51 PM
I'm sure the bus driver was only trying to help the poor woman off at the very next stop. As a matter of fact, let's examine.....

A transit bus driver grabbed a woman by the hair,( Very vague, was it malicious, I don't know, it doesn't say...he was probably trying to hurry, so as not to delay the other passengers, and the woman kept moving, forcing him to grab ahold of the only thing he could to assist her departure.)Knocked her head into a pole, (There are many poles on a bus and there are many poles along the sidewalk as you exit the bus, it is unreasonable to think she's not going to hit her head on at least one of them.) opened the door,( As a gentleman should ) and tossed her into traffic (What bus has a door that opens to the traffic side of the vehicle?) AFTER she yelled at him( I think you know where I'm going with this one.... )for missing her stop (the poor bus driver's only mistake, an honest one at that, probably caused by too many hours driving a bus for a company who doesn't care about it's workers' mental state or physical well being.....they only care about profit and polluting the air, and slowing you down when you get stuck behind one of their rolling rooadblocks.) Police said.(Police?!?! Puh-Lease!!! Were they there? NO--ooooo....and we're going to take their word for it??? I don't think so...fool me once shame on, you fool me twice, aint gonna fool me no more!)

He's innocent...:refuse:

:sidelol:

GRAPEAPE
02-10-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm with InFins he did nothing wrong.

NJFINSFAN1
02-10-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm with InFins he did nothing wrong.

It was the squirrels!

GRAPEAPE
02-10-2006, 03:45 PM
It was the squirrels!Just more babble to get to 10,000 posts huh??*fingers in ears* I'm not listening!

The Confessor
02-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Hell, about five seconds ago I had a dude threaten me and acuse me of being racist because his credit check brought up a $300 deposit. At one point it got to the point that I thought he was going to hit me so I stood up. My manager called the police and the kid took off. Sometimes I just want to deck some of the people that come into this store. ITS A CINGULAR STORE... IF IT IS BUSY YOU ARE GOING TO WAIT. If we cannot do what you want us to do, dont get angry at us. This little kid got up in my face until I stood up, when he realized that he was 5'7 and I was 6'4 he backed up pretty quick

Hey, I might only be 5'7" but next time I am gonna bring my big brother in....:D J/K

I just switched to Cingular, NICE PRODUCT. You guys gave me a rockin MOTOROLA, and wifey got a really nice NOKIE... :D :D Im also live all the way from Tucson to Dallas, through the second most desolate part of the world

Buddwalk
02-10-2006, 04:09 PM

My us history teacher told me bout this about a half an hour ago :lol:

The Confessor
02-10-2006, 04:12 PM
My us history teacher told me bout this about a half an hour ago :lol:

His name isnt Mr Edney is it Buddwalk:wink:

OurHeartAndSoul
02-10-2006, 07:12 PM
That guy's a badazz so many people just a act like pricks and the pieces o' sh!t they are on the bus that the dude probably just snapped.

FinFan72
02-10-2006, 07:17 PM
LOL that's some funny ****:sidelol: