PDA

View Full Version : Very Good Table Saw

Agent51
02-10-2006, 06:11 PM
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/4532/Table_Saw_that_Stops_in_five_ms

That is going to help a LOT of people, lol.

UltraDol-Fan
02-10-2006, 06:25 PM
that's pretty cool

Agent51
02-10-2006, 06:30 PM
that's pretty cool

I remember back in middle school my "wood tech" teacher cut off the tip of his middle two fingers on his left hand. It was CRAZY, I was at my desk doing those stupid draft drawing things and he was yelling at some kid for screwing around and hey was waving his hands around and BAM, gone. It was kind of funny that he was mocking the kid, making fun of what the kid was doing yet the KID didn't lose fingers when HE was doing it :sidelol:

NaboCane
02-10-2006, 06:30 PM
I don't think power tools should come with more safety features; I think they should actually take out some safety features instead...because Darwin was right, and we don't cull the herd enough as it is!

Seriously, if you'll put your own damn finger into a power saw, then you weaken the species.

:evil:

TrueDolFan
02-10-2006, 06:36 PM
That looked fake.

Agent51
02-10-2006, 06:37 PM
I don't think power tools should come with more safety features; I think they should actually take out some safety features instead...because Darwin was right, and we don't cull the herd enough as it is!

Seriously, if you'll put your own damn finger into a power saw, then you weaken the species.

:evil:

I agree, but nowadays everyone sues everyone for everything so I think it's a smart idea. I bet you could cut your own finger off, ON PURPOSE, and sue for millions, and WIN :shakeno:

UltraDol-Fan
02-10-2006, 06:51 PM
I think it's a cool feature, but I think they are opening themselves up for lawsuits with it. If that safety feature fails and somoene loses a finger, all they will have to argue is that they thought it was safe and the equipment failed to work properly. They would be right too.

FinaciousOne
02-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Heck with the saw, where did he get those hotdogs?