PDA

View Full Version : just in from IRELAND

peckerdunne
02-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Hey all,
Quick note to introduce myself. Huge Fins Fan from Ireland. Follow games on TV when possible, radio when not, NFL Gamecentre if I really am stuck.... luv Nublar downloads every monday morning as well.

Been using Fin Heaven for a while as main source of info & gossip. About time I threw in my two cents (Euro) worth.

Watched Superbowl in Sports Cafe in London. Wore Ricky jersey (bought in miami 2 yrs ago). Whatever your views, man, I got some reaction. Nearly everyone I talked to had something to say. It was cool but by the end of the night (after two pitchers too many) I just wanted to put a jumper on over it. I was a Ricky Lover :wink: & Ricky Hater :fire: all in one night :sidelol:

Anyway, here's to a great yr.

Look forward to consoling, criticising, arguing and hopefully celebrating with you all next year.

Alex44
02-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Welcome to finheaven

How much does that 2 cents Euro translate to :lol: Ill take it

Fin Fan in Cali
02-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Glad to have you here bro, cause you can never have enough Irish Dolphin fans in the house! Welcome! John Foy:wink: :beerbang:

cnc66
02-10-2006, 10:06 PM
welcome, glad you decided to say hello !

Nublar7
02-10-2006, 11:05 PM
:welcome: :wave:

TotoreMexico
02-11-2006, 12:48 AM
Bienvenido!:D

GRAPEAPE
02-11-2006, 01:24 AM
Welcome to the board. Make sure you PM NJFINFAN1 6x and let him know your a new member, it's just something every new member has to do, I did it, and so has everyone else. he loves PM's:grapeape:

ILPhinFan88
02-11-2006, 01:30 AM
Welcome to the board. Make sure you PM NJFINFAN1 6x and let him know your a new member, it's just something every new member has to do, I did it, and so has everyone else. he loves PM's:grapeape:

You cant pm until you have 50 posts

GRAPEAPE
02-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Ok when you get 50 posts then do it.

FinsAreLife
02-11-2006, 09:59 AM
:welcome: to :fh:

:fal:

FinFan72
02-11-2006, 05:27 PM
:whaasup: :welcome: 2 :fh:

peckerdunne
02-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Thanks 4 the kind welcome. And as for NJFINFAN1 6x, I'll do it in 48 posts (if my math is right):tongue:

The Confessor
02-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Welcome my Irish bretheren, uhhh BTW,

What exactly is a PECKERDUNNE :hmmm: :escape: :biggrin:

dol_fan_81
02-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Hey all,
Quick note to introduce myself. Huge Fins Fan from Ireland. Follow games on TV when possible, radio when not, NFL Gamecentre if I really am stuck.... luv Nublar downloads every monday morning as well.

Been using Fin Heaven for a while as main source of info & gossip. About time I threw in my two cents (Euro) worth.

Watched Superbowl in Sports Cafe in London. Wore Ricky jersey (bought in miami 2 yrs ago). Whatever your views, man, I got some reaction. Nearly everyone I talked to had something to say. It was cool but by the end of the night (after two pitchers too many) I just wanted to put a jumper on over it. I was a Ricky Lover :wink: & Ricky Hater :fire: all in one night :sidelol:

Look forward to consoling, criticising, arguing and hopefully celebrating with you all next year.

welcome! i'm from England. i'm wearing a ricky jersey right now. enjoy finheaven! (pint of guiness is on me)

BTW the six nations is ours! :evilmod:

NJFINSFAN1
02-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Hey all,

Welcome! We need more Irishman on this site!:wink:

slyfox13
02-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey all,

Look forward to consoling, criticising, arguing and hopefully celebrating with you all next year.welcome LMao

NickyMewb
02-27-2006, 09:43 PM
yeah