PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to this place

Prime
02-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Seriously though. Most guys on here aren't getting any respect and most of the mods are the ones who post alot in the lounge. I mean even some well liked guys here and even tried and haven't shown up here like they used to be. Is this place falling apart or something? Now I can understand if just one person feels the same way, but I know quite a few who agrees with me here.

TerryTate
02-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Here's a question I want to know, because the whining and potshots on here are really bothering me.

Are you being good members just for the sake of becoming a mod? Is that your goal? We pick mods based on a variety of things, not just seniority. It also doesn't matter who we pick, because we can't make everyone happy. That's how it works.

The fact that you ripped us in another thread really just annoys me, and now that you've done so, the chance of getting a response as to why you may have been overlooked has dwindled.

Prime
02-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Here's a question I want to know, because the whining and potshots on here are really bothering me.

Are you being good members just for the sake of becoming a mod? Is that your goal? We pick mods based on a variety of things, not just seniority. It also doesn't matter who we pick, because we can't make everyone happy. That's how it works.

The fact that you ripped us in another thread really just annoys me, and now that you've done so, the chance of getting a response as to why you may have been overlooked has dwindled.

Dude I respect you guys, I just wanted to ask a question. I think that I'm a good member, but I'm not doing so to try to become a mod. I'm doing so because I have been taught to be a good person and my dear grandman(RIP) as really taught be how to treat someone with respect. Then I just told my thoughts and now this. I think it would be wise for this discussion to end and never be brought up again. Sorry for the pissed off attitude. It's been a rough night.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Dude I respect you guys, I just wanted to ask a question. I think that I'm a good member, but I'm not doing so to try to become a mod. I'm doing so because I have been taught to be a good person and my dear grandman(RIP) as really taught be how to treat someone with respect. Then I just told my thoughts and now this. I think it would be wise for this discussion to end and never be brought up again. Sorry for the pissed off attitude. It's been a rough night.Zach it's okay brother. Just take it easy and let it go. Take some time away from the board.

Prime
02-11-2006, 01:09 AM
Zach it's okay brother. Just take it easy and let it go. Take some time away from the board.

It's all good now. I got my answer and that's all I needed.

Fin Fan in Cali
02-11-2006, 01:33 AM
It's all good now. I got my answer and that's all I needed.I am here for you via email or pm Zach.

Buddwalk
02-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Seriously though. Most guys on here aren't getting any respect and most of the mods are the ones who post alot in the lounge. I mean even some well liked guys here and even tried and haven't shown up here like they used to be. Is this place falling apart or something? Now I can understand if just one person feels the same way, but I know quite a few who agrees with me here.

Bro tt is right you need to quit the whining man...its ok i respect you so dont fire right back at me with some pathetic comebacks. Bro we all love ya here and we've tried to help ya through some rough times, but rough times and being a good member wont get ya mod rank. Mod rank is given to those who i believe are all over the ripe age of 18 and are mature enough to handle the position. Honestly i couldnt give a damn if they ever made me mod, I just love being apart of this great thing known as finheaven and being recognized as Budd all around the boards. Good Enough for me :wink:

NaboCane
02-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Bro tt is right you need to quit the whining man...its ok i respect you so dont fire right back at me with some pathetic comebacks. Bro we all love ya here and we've tried to help ya through some rough times, but rough times and being a good member wont get ya mod rank. Mod rank is given to those who i believe are all over the ripe age of 18 and are mature enough to handle the position. Honestly i couldnt give a damn if they ever made me mod, I just love being apart of this great thing known as finheaven and being recognized as Budd all around the boards. Good Enough for me :wink:

Budd:hump:

Wildbill3
02-11-2006, 02:27 PM
budd:hump:Nabo:hump:

NaboCane
02-11-2006, 02:30 PM

:hide:

:sidelol:

FIN-IN-RI
02-11-2006, 02:32 PM

I mean come on.. Is that really necessary? Children view these forums.. :nono:

:goof:

King Nate
02-11-2006, 02:37 PM
RI:hump:

NaboCane
02-11-2006, 02:55 PM

RI:hump: king nate:hump:

FIN-IN-RI
02-11-2006, 03:15 PM
I feel violated now.. Thanks guys! :up:

NaboCane
02-11-2006, 03:30 PM

:lol: welcome!

Wildbill3
02-11-2006, 03:36 PM
:bong2::hump::nabo::hump::ri::hump::kingnate::hump:

Buddwalk
02-11-2006, 03:43 PM
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

FinFan72
02-11-2006, 05:04 PM

Since you just got :hump: i think you need a :bong2:

:wink:

NJFINSFAN1
02-11-2006, 05:13 PM

I'm so alone!:boohoo:

Buddwalk
02-11-2006, 05:35 PM

Whos bong2 :chuckle:

DrAstroZoom
02-17-2006, 11:43 AM
Wow ... this thread is just one reason I love Finheaven.

Agent51
02-17-2006, 03:55 PM

WOW, there is a giant yellow, apparently happy, circle wearing shoes givin it good to my home state, I dont know how I feel about that yet.....:confused:

3P
02-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Wow ... this thread is just one reason I love Finheaven.

You, Doc, are the reason I love FinHeaven.

Doc:hump:

DrAstroZoom
02-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Well pass the chili and the chiffon, and call me Jake Gyllenhaal.

Dors156
02-17-2006, 06:01 PM
WOW, there is a giant yellow, apparently happy, circle wearing shoes givin it good to my home state, I dont know how I feel about that yet.....:confused:

:lol:

Maynard the Hammer
02-20-2006, 02:37 AM
Well pass the chili and the chiffon, and call me Jake Gyllenhaal.:sidelol:

btw, something i have noticed after being a member for a year and lurking for almost a year before that is that the Dolphins forum becomes a place for new members, while the older posters go elswhere. this is especially true in the off season.

FIN-IN-RI
02-20-2006, 09:52 AM

be afraid... very afraid