PDA

View Full Version : Know whats worse......

Alex44
02-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Than your girlfriend leaving you for another guy?

Her leaving you for a girl.....hurts much worse

Happend to me the day before I joined here, I was pretty messed up for a while, I really didnt wanna do anything or see anyone, I was on here a lot and thats why my post count was so high....as you probally noticed its slowed down a lot

Anyway even though no-one knew or anything, Id like to thank everyone here for treating me like one of the guys, even though Im a little younger or whatever, thank you

CalDolFan10x14
02-11-2006, 01:03 AM

Happend to me the day before I joined here, I was pretty messed up for a while, I really didnt wanna do anything or see anyone, I was on here a lot and thats why my post count was so high....as you probally noticed its slowed down a lot

Anyway even though no-one knew or anything, Id like to thank everyone here for treating me like one of the guys, even though Im a little younger or whatever, thank you
So THAT was the reason to your madness, eh? :chuckle: I guess that would be kind of tough to swallow. Glad to see you've moved on, though. You may now return to your regular post whoring. Don't worry, most everyone's doing it including me. :tongue:

Rocky Raccoon
02-11-2006, 01:05 AM
damn man tahts tough...but you are a big part of Finheaven and I'm happy to have you on board!

dolphan117
02-11-2006, 01:28 AM
Well I guess that would do it. Glad to have on board Alex, like I noted in a thread the other day your posts have improved now that you have slowed down a little. We are glad to have you. :wink:

HysterikiLL
02-11-2006, 01:30 AM
You don't need girls when you've got FinHeaven. Girls will come and go, but Bills fans will just go. :D

Go with it. Don't let females get you down. Live life and go where you're taken. Viva la revolucion!! Okay..

GreenMachine
02-11-2006, 03:33 AM
You're 15...Run with it...Try to jump in the middle!!!

NaboCane
02-11-2006, 04:17 AM
That's right. You haven't lived until you've seen two beautiful women who are in love kiss naked in front of you. An entire different level of eroticism.

Play nice, get in on it.

Roman529
02-11-2006, 04:52 AM
That's right. You haven't lived until you've seen two beautiful women who are in love kiss naked in front of you. An entire different level of eroticism.

Play nice, get in on it.

EXACTLY...hey she just was more into women than guys...nothing to feel bad about. When you're 15 it really sucks and seems to hurt more but than as you get older and have more experiences you just kind of deal with it and move on.....good posts by the way....even when you had 3,000 or so in one month. :lol:

Alex44
02-11-2006, 11:42 AM
You're 15...Run with it...Try to jump in the middle!!!

doesnt work like that :lol:

Other girl is a ***** shes lucky shes a girl and not a guy....then again if she was a guy....she might be dead is a ditch somewhere :fire:

just kidding.....or am I? you decide

Buddwalk
02-11-2006, 12:41 PM
To say that fh is better then girls is a matter of opinion

Honestly if im offered a nice night sitting on my computer typing away on finheaven or some cushion time with my gf...you better believe #2 is my choice :wink:

miamikid92
02-11-2006, 03:43 PM
man that really sucks dude lol

The Confessor
02-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Dude, my highschool sweetheart is a tried and trued lesbian. Has been out of the closet since my Junior year in High school. I used to get tons of crap from my friends like "Mang, what did you do to drive her to girls."
You will look back at it one day and laugh
As I PM'd you, glad you are on the board. Hang in there A-22, you are actaully in the twilight of life right now, might not seem like it, but you are. Enjoy it

Agent51
02-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Man, I know it's hard to think of right now, but you're FIFTEEN, too young to get hung up on one particular girl. I'm sure we have ALL been in your boat, where we are hurt by a chick, but soon you realize that these are the years to just have a blast and not worry about serious relationships, they are a waste of time. Yea, soemtimes people find their "sould mate" in high school, or get married to their high school sweethart but MOST of the time it doesn't happen like, so why waste your time? I wa sin your boat, I dated a girl for THREE YEARS in high school, it was the hardest thing EVER when we broke up, thought I'd NEVER get over it, but I did, and I have been more than making uo for "lost time" ever since, lollol.

And I agree with Budd, chicks before finheaven anyday for me (sorry guys, lol, I love girls WAY mroe than posting, not even in the same freakin UNIVERSE).

It'll Happen11
02-11-2006, 07:48 PM
You don't need girls when you've got FinHeaven. Girls will come and go, but Bills fans will just go. :D

Go with it. Don't let females get you down. Live life and go where you're taken. Viva la revolucion!! Okay..

:sidelol::sidelol: can a mod delete this before some other team's fans come on here and see this?

Buddwalk
02-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Man, I know it's hard to think of right now, but you're FIFTEEN, too young to get hung up on one particular girl. I'm sure we have ALL been in your boat, where we are hurt by a chick, but soon you realize that these are the years to just have a blast and not worry about serious relationships, they are a waste of time. Yea, soemtimes people find their "sould mate" in high school, or get married to their high school sweethart but MOST of the time it doesn't happen like, so why waste your time? I wa sin your boat, I dated a girl for THREE YEARS in high school, it was the hardest thing EVER when we broke up, thought I'd NEVER get over it, but I did, and I have been more than making uo for "lost time" ever since, lollol.

And I agree with Budd, chicks before finheaven anyday for me (sorry guys, lol, I love girls WAY mroe than posting, not even in the same freakin UNIVERSE).

not sure if i love girls more then finheaven...but i sure do love pooty more

Noodle Arm
02-11-2006, 08:09 PM
not sure if i love girls more then finheaven...but i sure do love pooty more

Pootie loves you too

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
"Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine!"

cnc66
02-11-2006, 08:14 PM
oh Noodle...best laugh of the night !

Pootie loves you ! hahahahaha

FinsNCanes
02-11-2006, 09:46 PM

Why not try and hit it whillle posting? :evil:

Alex44
02-12-2006, 02:21 AM
Talking to her now online, I purposly avoid the phone with her now

Damn I love her and I wish I didnt :(

Roman529
02-12-2006, 04:25 AM
Pootie loves you too

http://www.shappleydesign.com/coh/pics/avatars/pootie_tang.jpg
"Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine!"

Isn't Pootie the Dolphins fan with the Blowfish? :D

dominizzo
02-12-2006, 04:32 AM
Sorry Alex 22

FinaciousOne
02-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Why not try and hit it whillle posting? :evil:

IT.................$&% >>> ....DOesn''''t 93''''''''''''''''''seem mmmmm ''4589 to work '''...... too good........5 rf.. cx;

Later094275]

WeVie
02-12-2006, 12:29 PM
So how long were you two together? Did you do it? Can you get a little sandwich with the two of them?

CharlestonPhan
02-12-2006, 03:59 PM

sorry to hear that dude. there will be plenty of other chicks. sooner, rather than later. time is on your side. my best advice: get back in the game ASAP, that way there is less time to think about it.

i had a buddy who dated this girl for 8 years... thru college, grad school, she pressured him into getting married. she wanted that ring. so they got jobs and moved away right after they got married.

within 8 months she informed him she was a lesbian, never really loved him, and wanted a divorce so she could be with her female boss...

3 years later, after he remarried and had the first of two kids with his second wife, the lesbian ex calls him out of the blue, tells him she still loves him and wanted to know if there was still a chance for them. true story. she still calls him about three times a year. apparently she has switched teams again.

CharlestonPhan
02-12-2006, 04:03 PM
cut all contact with her for about 6 weeks... none of this "still friends" garbage. thats a security blanket for her. she knows you are still on the hook. which unfortunately makes it even easier for her to be with someone else.

you are better than plan B.

Pink_Dove
02-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Talking to her now online, I purposly avoid the phone with her now

Damn I love her and I wish I didnt :(

:( Damn Alex...Same story happened to me this summer so I know the feeling. In my case, the girl was experimenting and didn't know where she stood in terms of her sexuality. She lived her 'phase' and we're back together now after trials and tribulations.
The hardest thing for me was getting rid of the anti-homophobic feelings I developed after that and also trusting her again.
Seriously, i'm a peaceful dude but I would've crashed those gay parades and burned that rainbow flag because of all the hate I had towards homosexuality. For some reason i held it responsbile for what had happened to me. I've made peace with that today but for a couple months, it was pretty crazy. Best of luck my friend.

The Confessor
02-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Isn't Pootie the Dolphins fan with the Blowfish? :D

Nooo silly, thats Pooter:D

Silverphin
02-12-2006, 04:18 PM

Funny thing is, my girl left me for another guy. No doubt, your situation is a tad worse. But our situations are about as different as two rooms on the Titanic. It stills sucks.

But hey, you're only 15. You got about a good portion of high school and college years to ease your pain.

Edit: I'm only two years older than you, so I know. It sucks.