PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination 3...

Prime Time
02-11-2006, 03:10 AM
What did you all think? I saw it tonight. Thought it was pretty good and gruesome. WARNING..SPOILERS POSSIBLE!

Nublar7
02-11-2006, 03:15 AM
I saw it earlier today also. I liked it just because it is a simple fun gory movie. There is no real plot, but when you go to a Final Destination movie you shouldn't expect a plot. I went just looking for a fun time at the movie, and something that gave me the same kind of fun I got from the first two, and it came through. I liked this movie, and I recommend it for anybody who liked the first two movies.

I will say however, the roller coaster opening segment wasn't as good as the first two movies. I still think the best opening was from the second one with the whole highway incident.

Roman529
02-11-2006, 05:00 AM
Do you need to have seen the first two movies to get what is happening in the 3rd? I was going to go see the new Underworld movie with Kate Beckinsale but I got the rent the first one first. :boohoo:

d-day
02-11-2006, 05:19 AM
the second movie was really outstanding - anybody seen the second one recommend this one?

Flame
02-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Do you need to have seen the first two movies to get what is happening in the 3rd? I was going to go see the new Underworld movie with Kate Beckinsale but I got the rent the first one first. :boohoo:
You must not watch many movies...

I've seen the first two Final Destinations and can't wait to see the third one

Noodle Arm
02-11-2006, 09:48 AM
Do you need to have seen the first two movies to get what is happening in the 3rd?

Not at all. The plots for all 3 films are EXACTLY the same so you shouldn't have any problems with it. You just go to watch the inventful ways they kill off people.

I was going to go see the new Underworld movie with Kate Beckinsale but I got the rent the first one first. :boohoo:

I love me some Beckinsale, but the Underworld movies are boring-everybody wears leather-Matrix/Blade wanna be-pieces of crap. I never thought a movie about Vampires vs. Werewolves could be such a snoozefest.

Prime Time
02-11-2006, 10:22 AM
I saw it earlier today also. I liked it just because it is a simple fun gory movie. There is no real plot, but when you go to a Final Destination movie you shouldn't expect a plot. I went just looking for a fun time at the movie, and something that gave me the same kind of fun I got from the first two, and it came through. I liked this movie, and I recommend it for anybody who liked the first two movies.

I will say however, the roller coaster opening segment wasn't as good as the first two movies. I still think the best opening was from the second one with the whole highway incident.

The car one was the best one...I like how in all 3 movies...I was always shocked after the accident when the show the person's face. It got me on all 3 of them. Not on the roller coaster part in #3, but the other part..

dominizzo
02-11-2006, 01:50 PM
The car one was the best one...I like how in all 3 movies...I was always shocked after the accident when the show the person's face. It got me on all 3 of them. Not on the roller coaster part in #3, but the other part..

yuppp

PArt 2 was the best

Dubfire
02-11-2006, 01:51 PM
is it scary? :hide:

Prime Time
02-11-2006, 01:53 PM
is it scary? :hide:

No, not scary. Just gruesome.

Prime Time
02-11-2006, 01:54 PM
yuppp

PArt 2 was the best

Yeah, how often is that said..:lol:

Flame
02-11-2006, 02:06 PM
It's hard to find a scary movies these days.

Buddwalk
02-11-2006, 02:14 PM
speaking of scary movies i just saw that when a stranger calls kinda sucked

dominizzo
02-11-2006, 02:26 PM
speaking of scary movies i just saw that when a stranger calls kinda sucked

wooow big time whjat was the ending soo stupid no point in that movie

Nublar7
02-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Hey Prime Time, what was your favorite death from part 3?

SPOLIER ALERT:

Mine was when Frankie's head got ripped apart by the motor fan in the drive-thru.

K-train
02-12-2006, 12:02 AM
You guys just convinced me to see this movie.

The only scary movie I've seen is Jason X and I had my closed for most of the movie.

Now I actually like suspense/horror movies.

Funny how things can change in 5 years.

Prime Time
02-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Hey Prime Time, what was your favorite death from part 3?

SPOLIER ALERT:

Mine was when Frankie's head got ripped apart by the motor fan in the drive-thru.

SPOLIER ALERT:

Spoiler Alert..it is in white though so you will have to highlight to read anyway...but you have been warned. :D

The gym one was kinda bad, but that POS got it good talkin' so much ****. :lol: Also, the one where the sign fell on the guy was pretty brutal. Half of his body is layin' there on the side. I also thought the one you said was good. Even the girl's in the tanning salons where good. AND when the main guy dies BOTH times in the visions. That was even good. In the beginning on the coaster when he gets chopped in half, and at the end when he falls through and gets splatted! :lol: BUT my fav. death had to have been the girl gettin' the nail gun through her face. Simply disgustin' how the nails went through. The worst (as in least grusome/cool) one was probably the chinese girls death...AND one more thing (I know I have been rantin' on) the way all the people fell off the coaster...damn that made me think how sad/horrible would it be for that to happen in real life. Seeing all of your friends fall to their deaths. Wow. Especially since I am a Senior about to go to Grad Nite in April :lol:

GOOD movie though..

UCFinfan86
02-12-2006, 12:09 PM
i liked the part with the hot chicks in the taining bed :D

SPOILER!

at the end of the movie did her vision come true? or did they get off? me and my friend were debating and we couldn't decide. Cuz if they did get off they are setting it up for a 4th.

Prime Time
02-12-2006, 12:22 PM

SPOILER!

at the end of the movie did her vision come true? or did they get off? me and my friend were debating and we couldn't decide. Cuz if they did get off they are setting it up for a 4th.

I don't know either...they probably died...it would come get them anyway even If they had survived.

Prime Time
02-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I just realized how ironic it was for them to be singin' Roller Coaster of Love..:lol:

Nublar7
02-12-2006, 04:03 PM

SPOILER!

I believe it was supposed to be that they didn't get off. In the preview for the movie it says something along the lines that "this time death finishes them". What it was showing was that death got them stuck in a situation that they couldn't get out of. I am pretty sure you are meant to think they all died and death won.