PDA

View Full Version : Created players

SweetLou
02-13-2006, 03:40 PM
Well since I made a thread on creating Vince Young and got so many responses, I figured it would be cool to get your views on other players. I'm curious to see how u guys rank the other players attributes coming up into the draft and how u made them in Madden 06. I've already made ole Thunder and Lightning from USC, and they have turned out pretty good. I gave Bush all the speed and moves to make him a speed back like Warrick Dunn and Tatum Bell, while I made White a power back like Jamal Lewis and Mike Anderson. Any others u have made like AJ Hawk, Jay Cutler, Winston Justice, Matt Leinhart, etc. would be nice to hear about.

Agent51
02-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Well since I made a thread on creating Vince Young and got so many responses, I figured it would be cool to get your views on other players. I'm curious to see how u guys rank the other players attributes coming up into the draft and how u made them in Madden 06. I've already made ole Thunder and Lightning from USC, and they have turned out pretty good. I gave Bush all the speed and moves to make him a speed back like Warrick Dunn and Tatum Bell, while I made White a power back like Jamal Lewis and Mike Anderson. Any others u have made like AJ Hawk, Jay Cutler, Winston Justice, Matt Leinhart, etc. would be nice to hear about.

I had the file save that named everyone in NCAA properly so I have the REAL players in my Madden, but I did create one guy. Adrian Peterson, HB, Oklahoma. He WAS drafted to the Steelers but suffered a career ending injury in the FIRST regular season game, lol. I had drafted myself from Texas except I was a white HB and Madden turned me vblack, so since I needed a name for a black RB and Adrian was gone, I just renamed myself Adrian Peterson, traded him away, and created my WHITE self as a FA and signed him, lol.

Alex44
02-13-2006, 04:02 PM
I had the file save that named everyone in NCAA properly so I have the REAL players in my Madden, but I did create one guy. Adrian Peterson, HB, Oklahoma. He WAS drafted to the Steelers but suffered a career ending injury in the FIRST regular season game, lol. I had drafted myself from Texas except I was a white HB and Madden turned me vblack, so since I needed a name for a black RB and Adrian was gone, I just renamed myself Adrian Peterson, traded him away, and created my WHITE self as a FA and signed him, lol.

One year I traded for the #1 pick in the draft because the current QB of the Dolphins was Quincy Carter and he just wasnt cutting it...he won a superbowl by making an amazing run....truely amazing 3rd and 10 we are up by 3 on their 35 yard line and I just needed a first down to Ice the game, there were about 2 minutes left, Quincy Rolls right and there is Jevon Kearse right in his face, I turn back to the left, Kearse dives and misses, I pass the line of scrimmage, two linebackers are running straight at me, I juke they both fly off to the size, There is one blocker and one defender to beat, I fake toward the middle of the field and spin outside and dive into the endzone

Anyway back to the story, I was stuck between drafting 2 differnt guys #1 overall, both were great QB's so I chose one, and the other guy got picked up by seattle 3rd overall he had a career ending injury first game and I just laughed

I love importing guys from madden, but ive created Vince Young, Adrian Peterson, Omar Jacobs, and a few others before I got NCAA 06