PDA

View Full Version : XBox 360s back in stock....

Agent51
02-13-2006, 07:36 PM
......at www.amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com). I just went there looking up something and there was a big advertisement, figured I'd post it in case anyone was interested/looking for one.

HugeFinFan
02-14-2006, 12:53 PM
I decided I'm going to wait for the PS3. The hype has finally died down for the 360 and I'm glad I didn't get sucked into buying one. I'm having a blast playing World of Warcraft :)

Phin-o-rama
02-14-2006, 01:31 PM
i still play WoW lol...its so rad

just started running molten core with my guild, and multiple ZG runs....got a 60 shaman (tauren) on Spinebreaker (pvp server).....wazzaaaa

Agent51
02-14-2006, 05:00 PM

just started running molten core with my guild, and multiple ZG runs....got a 60 shaman (tauren) on Spinebreaker (pvp server).....wazzaaaa

I have NO CLUE what you just said, lollol.

Anyway, yea, I was ALWAYS planning on waiting til AFTER the PS3 to get my 360 anyway, so it doesn't effect me, just figured I'd post that info in case anyone was still waiting for em to be available

mor911
02-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Awesome, I need one to Mod

Slappy8800
02-14-2006, 08:13 PM
I decided I'm going to wait for the PS3. The hype has finally died down for the 360 and I'm glad I didn't get sucked into buying one. I'm having a blast playing World of Warcraft :)

sucked in? explain...

NJL52
02-14-2006, 09:32 PM
I already have my 360. Only problem is I have no games. And Madden 360 BLOWS. I downloaded the demo and I realized that I wasted 15 minutes of my life on the worse football game ever. It feels and LOOKS N64ish. I feel bad for the people that wasted their hard earned 60 bucks.

Motion
02-15-2006, 10:21 AM
I already have my 360. Only problem is I have no games. And Madden 360 BLOWS. I downloaded the demo and I realized that I wasted 15 minutes of my life on the worse football game ever. It feels and LOOKS N64ish. I feel bad for the people that wasted their hard earned 60 bucks.

Exactly, the reason I have no desire to buy a 360. No games.

mor911
02-15-2006, 10:25 AM
While your opinion is your own, The Mor has to disagree with you here... I do agree with you in saying that Madden 360 blows chunks. EA's early release just to sell units formula realy pissed me off. But looks? Granted it's no Fight Night 360 (anyone who hasn't seen Fight Night on a 360 needs to see it ASAP!), but to call it N64-ish is just ludacris. :cooldude:

UltraDol-Fan
02-15-2006, 10:52 AM
Exactly, the reason I have no desire to buy a 360. No games.

I will probably buy one when Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter comes out. They really need some good games. My buddy has that GameFly thing so I've played almost all of the games, and the only ones I really like are Call of Duty 2 and Need for Speed.

Motion
02-15-2006, 11:17 AM
I will probably buy one when Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter comes out. They really need some good games. My buddy has that GameFly thing so I've played almost all of the games, and the only ones I really like are Call of Duty 2 and Need for Speed.

Yeah I have Gamefly too but theres just no "blockbuster" games out that warrant the $400 right now IMO.

PeaTearGriffin
02-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Yeah I have Gamefly too but theres just no "blockbuster" games out that warrant the $400 right now IMO.

One word: Oblivion!

Its only a little over a month away, thank you mor for getting me all excited for this game.

mor911
02-15-2006, 11:44 AM

Its only a little over a month away, thank you mor for getting me all excited for this game.
You stole the words right outa my.... err keyboard... :tantrum:

YES! Oblivion! All hail Bethesda!
:allhail:

Motion
02-15-2006, 11:47 AM

Not really my type of game.

mor911
02-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Not really my type of game.
Oblivion is definitely not for everyone... But I never thought Morrowind was my type of game either (Morrowind is Elder Scrolls 3, the previous installment in the series). Then when you play it, and realize just how open, huge, and immersive the Elder Scrolls world is... It draws you in.

To me, Morrowind is one of the greatest masterpieces in gaming. I can only hope that Oblivion lives up to it's older brother.

Motion
02-15-2006, 11:59 AM
Oblivion is definitely not for everyone... But I never thought Morrowind was my type of game either (Morrowind is Elder Scrolls 3, the previous installment in the series). Then when you play it, and realize just how open, huge, and immersive the Elder Scrolls world is... It draws you in.

To me, Morrowind is one of the greatest masterpieces in gaming. I can only hope that Oblivion lives up to it's older brother.

I'd probably be the same way. :lol: Generally not drawn to "fantasy" type games but once in awhile I can get into them. I'm still waiting for something on the level of God of War.

zach13
02-15-2006, 12:40 PM
I figure that about the time that Oblivion comes out that the 360 will be widely available.

So then, I won't have to buy the stupid bundles that the stores are forcing on us now

mor911
02-15-2006, 12:43 PM
I figure that about the time that Oblivion comes out that the 360 will be widely available.

So then, I won't have to buy the stupid bundles that the stores are forcing on us now
I hear that :yes:

Agent51
02-15-2006, 05:28 PM
While your opinion is your own, The Mor has to disagree with you here... I do agree with you in saying that Madden 360 blows chunks. EA's early release just to sell units formula realy pissed me off. But looks? Granted it's no Fight Night 360 (anyone who hasn't seen Fight Night on a 360 needs to see it ASAP!), but to call it N64-ish is just ludacris. :cooldude:

Mor, you ARE aware that you just spelled the RAPPER and not the word right? lol, it should be ludicrous.

Anyway, I agree with you on Morrowind, I NEVER thought I'd liek that game, simply because that isn't my type of game AT ALL. I am a sports guy, with the occasional racing game or MAYBE an action game if it's really good (like the Punisher game), and, of course, GTA. So when my friend brought it over I figured I'd hate it, but it was the total opposite, just the sher number of things you could freely do amazed me and I fell in love, I went out and bought it the next morning.

mor911
02-15-2006, 06:04 PM
Mor, you ARE aware that you just spelled the RAPPER and not the word right? lol, it should be ludicrous.

I know what you're thinking... and it's true.

The Mor rules. :lol:

:mor911:

Dolfan11
02-15-2006, 07:23 PM

That game is a waste of time and it BLOWS!!!!! Let me level a guy to 60, and then keep running the same instances to TRY and loot gear, so I can make my toon better when it comes to pvping which the honor system is pretty pointless unless you play 24/7. Anyways, that's my opinion on that game, I couldn't stand it after 2 months and two level 60's. As for the 360, I love it, Madden could of been better. Fight Night 360 will be the real deal.

NJL52
02-15-2006, 09:55 PM
2 things. The guy who quoted me and said there are no games read my post wrong. I HAVE no games. I coincidently have no money. I would love to be an owner of DOA4, Perfect Dark, Project Gotham Racing, either NBA game, Full Auto, NFS and a couple more, those are just off the top of my head.

And to the guy who quoted me about the graphics. The graphics arn't quite N64ish (exaggeration), but they are no where near expectations. And the character models are worse then my Madden 64 games. They all look short, fat, and horribly disporportional. Madden has never had the ability to make character models look decent, but this year they regressed back another 5 steps.