PDA

View Full Version : GM game idea

alopez34
02-14-2006, 08:33 PM
We were all intrigued by the GM game that is currently running on gridironfans.com. Why dont we start a similar league using Madden 2006 and NCAA 2006. Everyone would control a team and one person would input all the trades and such on their madden game. I would do this myself but I do not have the time to keep up with the game. Let me know what you guys think.

Agent51
02-15-2006, 05:38 PM
We were all intrigued by the GM game that is currently running on gridironfans.com. Why dont we start a similar league using Madden 2006 and NCAA 2006. Everyone would control a team and one person would input all the trades and such on their madden game. I would do this myself but I do not have the time to keep up with the game. Let me know what you guys think.

Seems like an OK idea, but I know I DEFINATELY don't have the time, nor do I even play videogames enough, to be the guy who does it all, lol. Also, whoever does it shold have the NCAA roster file so in drafts we get real players.

alopez34
02-17-2006, 12:37 AM
that is wut i meant. i havent checked but i think it is possible to play a season online but i dont know how that would work

CsonkYa
02-17-2006, 04:52 PM
everyone in the league downloads the franchise file in your locker. Im in a ps2 league right now thats like this. Everything from retired players, signing FA's, RFA, URFA, trading, draft (with real ncaa players), preseason etc. Alot of work for the guy running it.

alopez34
03-21-2006, 08:03 PM
i think we should set sumtin up

banzaitrey
03-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Hey Csonkaya....Whats the site of the league your in...I would like to join something like this