02-15-2006, 10:18 AM
Great game.

PeaTearGriffin
02-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Isn't it really really short?

Motion
02-15-2006, 11:44 AM
Isn't it really really short?

Not if you do all the side missions as you go. Helps you in the long run too.

patinthehat
02-15-2006, 01:16 PM
that was the first game i played on xbox 360...horrible graphics.

dominizzo
02-15-2006, 03:04 PM
that was the first game i played on xbox 360...horrible graphics.

i think the graphics are cool

dominizzo
02-15-2006, 03:05 PM

Why the game is short speed rush?

Motion
02-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Why the game is short speed rush?

Just the way its made I suppose. If you strictly follow the storyline and not do any of the side missions the game can be beaten in a day, two days tops. But its also harder that way, doing the side missions makes the game longer, increases your character's abilities, and makes the game better IMO.

dominizzo
02-15-2006, 03:25 PM
Just the way its made I suppose. If you strictly follow the storyline and not do any of the side missions the game can be beaten in a day, two days tops. But its also harder that way, doing the side missions makes the game longer, increases your character's abilities, and makes the game better IMO.

Thanks Speed

Agent51
02-15-2006, 05:23 PM

Even with the side missions I found it short, I seriously beat it over like 3 days, and that was only playing it about 3 hours a day. The game is great though (I reviewd here back when it first came out) and I think if it had been longer I would have given it a perfect 10, it's DEFINATELY a rental game, as far as buying it, eh, it's a waste of $50 for the sole fact that it is so short, and once you do the side missions thats it, it isn't like GTA where you can keep running around and doing whatever. Also, it's recomended that all the side missions be done BEFORE you do the final boss mission in the storyline because the side missions give you skill points and you will need all the skill points you can get for that final mission.