PDA

View Full Version : wow telfair makin us look like jail blazers again

King Felix
02-16-2006, 12:22 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2331954

:( :( :fire: :fire: he is horrible they only drafted him because of addidas........i think he wants outs so heres a trade.........ratliff khrapa telfair...........4..........taylor frye nate robinson

Prime Time
02-16-2006, 12:35 AM
:nono: That isn't good. Stern is going to have fits about that...

King Felix
02-16-2006, 12:36 AM
they didnt even fine him...............IMO i think he was goin to attempt to shooot juan dixon they dont get along that good

Prime Time
02-16-2006, 12:42 AM
they didnt even fine him...............IMO i think he was goin to attempt to shooot juan dixon they dont get along that good

:roflmao: I hope that was a joke. Do you honestly think a millionare B-Ball player is going to try to kill another?

I didn't say they would fine him, I just bet Stern is upset in close quarters about this.

King Felix
02-16-2006, 12:46 AM
yeah man they dont get along at all and telfair is frustrated he is constantly gettin critized,boo'd, losing his starting job to blake and dixon

Prime Time
02-16-2006, 01:21 AM
You know your team better then mines so I guess you could be right.

King Felix
02-16-2006, 01:26 AM
but the odds r slim so idk

HysterikiLL
02-16-2006, 06:02 AM
Blame the girlfriend. Way to go :lol:

Ferretsquig
02-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Its not like they are any worse than other nba players, but Portland just seems to have some really dumb ones. Who in their right mind brings a loaded handgun onto a plane? This is even worse than the brilliant Damon who came up with the idea of wrapping his weed in aluminum foil before walking through a metal detector.

King Felix
02-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Its not like they are any worse than other nba players, but Portland just seems to have some really dumb ones. Who in their right mind brings a loaded handgun onto a plane? This is even worse than the brilliant Damon who came up with the idea of wrapping his weed in aluminum foil before walking through a metal detector.

he also clamied they didnt have the right to search him......it was at a freakin airport of course they can search u lol. he was my fav player tho