PDA

View Full Version : I must say

Dajesus
12-13-2001, 01:52 PM
I don't have much respect for the Stealers yet. Sure they are 10-2, but they have only defeated 1 team w/a winning record. They also play a 3rd place schedule. Then add in that they play in the Central, I know the Browns are improved, but they still aren't that good, their offense is horrible, the Jags are really bad, Bengals really bad, Titians had a horrible year. I have a fealing the Ravens will imbarris them on Sunday night football.

dolphan39
12-13-2001, 01:58 PM
I personally do not expect us to play them, so I have am not worried about them; but historically we have kicked their butts. Marino's best playoff ever as in the AFC Championship game ag. them, etc.

Flyin11
12-13-2001, 02:03 PM
Titans are pretty much out of it..unless they win their last 4 but even then it's slim pickens for them..I wouldn't say they are a bad team though. Yes they have been on this win one lose one streak but Mcnair has been looking really good...Alot better than their first 3 games where they went 0-3. I have Mcnair as my QB for my fantasy league and he has been racking it up :D

dolfan06
12-13-2001, 02:04 PM
I personally do not expect us to play them, so I have am not worried about them; but historically we have kicked their butts. Marino's best playoff ever as in the AFC Championship game ag. them, etc.

could you say our season "is like a box of chocolates, you don't know what you're gonna get." if you haven't noticed, marino went over the hill! better cross your fingers! :confused:

flipper
12-13-2001, 04:13 PM
IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES

there i said it , lol

dolfan06
12-13-2001, 04:18 PM
ya never know from week to week!:confused: