PDA

View Full Version : finheaven VIP question

King Felix
02-17-2006, 12:54 AM
how come wen i click the intrested in becoming a finheaven vip itcomes up and says i am unauthrized to view the page?

Jt0323
02-17-2006, 12:57 AM
how come wen i click the intrested in becoming a finheaven vip itcomes up and says i am unauthrized to view the page?

wrong forum but go here
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=89784

King Felix
02-17-2006, 01:06 AM
lol i posted this in lobby and they moved it here

CalDolFan1014
02-17-2006, 01:10 AM
lol i posted this in lobby and they moved it here

This is the correct forum for requests, questions, suggestions, etc. All other smiley requests have been posted in this forum so my guess is this is the right place for it.

dolphan117
02-17-2006, 01:45 PM
wrong forum but go here
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=89784
The link there didnt work. It says-

dolphan117, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

NaboCane
02-17-2006, 02:24 PM
The link there didnt work. It says-

dolphan117, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Damn. You can always go directly to paypal and send to webmaster@finheaven.com...but then you have to be sure to note in the subject line and the comments box what the payment is for, and it'll take a dew days probably for AJ and Wharf to get you your badge and access.

dolphan117
02-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Damn. You can always go directly to paypal and send to webmaster@finheaven.com...but then you have to be sure to note in the subject line and the comments box what the payment is for, and it'll take a dew days probably for AJ and Wharf to get you your badge and access.My problem is that I dont have pay pal, I was going to use my Visa check card. Would that normaly work?

Wildbill3
02-17-2006, 04:00 PM
Paypal can be used in conjunction with your Credit card.