PDA

View Full Version : new glitch in madden

MillerTime
02-21-2006, 12:33 PM
right now i should be 10-0, but I am 8-2 becuase of glitchers. I dont know what they do, but a thing comes up saying their controller has been disconnected, and then know matter what you do, continue vs comp or dont count the game, you get a loss.

i hate glitchers, im trying to get a good record and I had real good stats, but they ruin it.

Majpain
02-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Report them...

MillerTime
02-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Report them...
how can i do that?

AquaInferno
02-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Hmmm... there is a way to counter that and give them the loss instead, hopefully I'll remember to post how later tonight when I get home

MillerTime
02-21-2006, 02:52 PM
Hmmm... there is a way to counter that and give them the loss instead, hopefully I'll remember to post how later tonight when I get home

please do man, because im really sick of these people who have to cheat.

Scrap
02-21-2006, 03:39 PM
Never had that happen.

I do get sick of the computer not getting called for intentional grounding every time I'm getting ready to sack the QB though.

AquaInferno
02-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Well I just realized I keep all my emails thanks to gmail so I have the glitch to share right now.

1. The disc. glitch can be countered, although most people don't even realize it.
2. When you are disc. glitched, if you continue vs. cpu you will get a loss, but if you pick quit & count game (non mercy) you won't get a loss IF you were disc. glitched.
3. The only problem is you can't tell if someone is disc. glitching or quitting by cutting their game off or turning the ps2 off

Strange, you said by quitting and counting game (non mercy) you were still getting losses??

MillerTime
02-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Well I just realized I keep all my emails thanks to gmail so I have the glitch to share right now.

1. The disc. glitch can be countered, although most people don't even realize it.
2. When you are disc. glitched, if you continue vs. cpu you will get a loss, but if you pick quit & count game (non mercy) you won't get a loss IF you were disc. glitched.
3. The only problem is you can't tell if someone is disc. glitching or quitting by cutting their game off or turning the ps2 off

Strange, you said by quitting and counting game (non mercy) you were still getting losses??
well it happened to me twice, once I continued and got a loss, and the other I put quit and DONT count game, and got a loss. The third option is to quit and count game, I guess thats what you do.

thanks man

Majpain
02-21-2006, 05:36 PM
lots of reading but there is a email there.2nd link on the page.You can try sending them a email but I don't know what would happen.