http://www.dwyanewade.org/video.html

The Avril Mix, just added, just click to download, and enjoy. :up:

:hail: Wade

UCFinfan86
02-22-2006, 09:14 PM
very nice

DwayneWade
02-26-2006, 12:55 AM
Wow cool clips but seriously thats like a horrible song. Avril Lavingue for nba? that doesnt mix at all.. anyway d-wade wouldnt like that.

BAMAPHIN 22
02-26-2006, 12:36 PM
http://www.dwyanewade.org/video.html

The Avril Mix, just added, just click to download, and enjoy. :up:

:hail: Wade

Great site... Thanks!!!

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 01:16 PM
overrated

byroan
02-26-2006, 01:18 PM
overrated

:shakeno:

DwayneWade
02-26-2006, 01:28 PM
overrated
Wade is overrated or the video? hopefully your talking about the video.

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 01:39 PM
:shakeno:

Sorry bro the hype this kids getting after just 3 years...my god

The reason lebron is getting it is cause hes doing it all by him self...and in front of the whole league. Dwayne is still hiding behind shaq...this team is not wades its still shaqs in my mind and until shaq moves on ala kobe/lakers then wades gonna be over shadowed just like kobe was. But to me, even putting wade and kobe in the same sentence is a slap in the face of kobe. Wade needs to show me atleast 2 more years...then im sold, right now I hate how everybody jumps on a bandwagon as soon as someone makes a gamewinning basket.

DwayneWade
02-26-2006, 01:49 PM

The reason lebron is getting it is cause hes doing it all by him self...and in front of the whole league. Dwayne is still hiding behind shaq...this team is not wades its still shaqs in my mind and until shaq moves on ala kobe/lakers then wades gonna be over shadowed just like kobe was. But to me, even putting wade and kobe in the same sentence is a slap in the face of kobe. Wade needs to show me atleast 2 more years...then im sold, right now I hate how everybody jumps on a bandwagon as soon as someone makes a gamewinning basket.

Hahahahaha! It's not cause Wade is one of the most clutchest players its because some of us have been watching him since his rookie year. When he DIDNT have Shaq and he carried his team in the playoffs, he didnt get any publicity that year. And he has played without Shaq many times and his stats only get better. You act like hes only made one gamewinning basket haha.

HugeFinFan
02-26-2006, 04:04 PM

I should completely RIP into you for saying that... I'll just say a few things

1) This IS Wade's team now, obviously you don't watch Heat games or you would clearly see this. Shaq can still carry the load a good amount of nights but Wade is the "go to" guy on the Heat.

2) Lebron doing it all by himself? What's he doing? It ain't winning.. Lebron has yet to lead the Cavs to the Playoffs.. Wade not only lead the Heat to the playoffs since his Rookie year... but he won series without Shaq.. Ask Baron Davis..

And as for Kobe... http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
:0wned:

byroan
02-26-2006, 04:06 PM

Pathetic. Stop hatin. :shakeno:

Lebron hasn't done anything by himself. With the comments you made about the Heat being Shaq's team, it's obvious you don't even watch the Heat.

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Hahahahaha! It's not cause Wade is one of the most clutchest players its because some of us have been watching him since his rookie year. When he DIDNT have Shaq and he carried his team in the playoffs, he didnt get any publicity that year. And he has played without Shaq many times and his stats only get better. You act like hes only made one gamewinning basket haha.

Clutchest players? lol nah no way hes been in the league 3 years and your already hailing him as one of the greatest all times...could it be that your user name happens to be dwaynewade :chuckle:

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 06:09 PM
I should completely RIP into you for saying that... I'll just say a few things

1) This IS Wade's team now, obviously you don't watch Heat games or you would clearly see this. Shaq can still carry the load a good amount of nights but Wade is the "go to" guy on the Heat.

2) Lebron doing it all by himself? What's he doing? It ain't winning.. Lebron has yet to lead the Cavs to the Playoffs.. Wade not only lead the Heat to the playoffs since his Rookie year... but he won series without Shaq.. Ask Baron Davis..

And as for Kobe... http://gamma.applepics.com/7/userfiles/423a8386dab05.gif
:0wned:

Hard to win when your the only one who can shoot on your team and your being double and triple teamed...But lebron in his 3rd year has now added the muscle and is finding ways to do it

The Heat have weapons all over the court

Dwayne Wade
Shaq
Antoine Walker
Alonzo Mourning
Gary Payton
Jason Williams

Lebron by himself has his team at 32-24...while the heat with all the weapons are just a couple games better at 35-20

DwayneWade
02-26-2006, 06:48 PM
Clutchest players? lol nah no way hes been in the league 3 years and your already hailing him as one of the greatest all times...could it be that your user name happens to be dwaynewade :chuckle:

Dude i made this name his rookie year.. thats why I spelt it wrong haha. But I never said the greatest all time, but one of the clutchest I did say and I stick to that. If your in a tye game with 5 seconds left in the clock who else would you want to give it to? Maybe you can name a few but Wade is defitnley on top and for me hes number one.

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Dude i made this name his rookie year.. thats why I spelt it wrong haha. But I never said the greatest all time, but one of the clutchest I did say and I stick to that. If your in a tye game with 5 seconds left in the clock who else would you want to give it to? Maybe you can name a few but Wade is defitnley on top and for me hes number one.

Many guys also depends what kind of shot there taking...there are plenty of guys who can hit game winners and have...Andrew Bogut the rookie from the bucks has hit a couple game winners this year.

I said over rated not to offend wade by any means but to say it cause everybodys a wade fan nowadays...Hes very good but not on the elite level yet

King Felix
02-26-2006, 07:01 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: if u had a choice ud choose wade over kobe?!?!?!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Section126
02-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Many guys also depends what kind of shot there taking...there are plenty of guys who can hit game winners and have...Andrew Bogut the rookie from the bucks has hit a couple game winners this year.

I said over rated not to offend wade by any means but to say it cause everybodys a wade fan nowadays...Hes very good but not on the elite level yet

He is an elite player NOW. BTW...he has won TWO playoff series without Shaq. Hornets in his rookie year...with a game winning shot BTW...and the Wizards series last year....a sweep and Shaq sat out the whole series.

As for game winners...He has 16 game winning shots in 2 and a half years.

Saying that this is Shaq's team is the definitive proof that you haven't seen a Heat game in 2 years.

Wade is a top five NBA player RIGHT NOW. It's not even a point of debate. The reason he gets so much hype is because he has accomplished the same or more than alot of the greatest players have in the History of the NBA in their first two years. His first 2 years as a player are second only to Magic Johnson's and Shaq's in the modern Era.

As for Lebron....his teams have been better than the Heat team that made the playoffs and took Indiana (the #1 seed) to 6 games in round two. Lebron may be better than Wade right now...But you can't argue with his constant ability to come up short when it counts.

As for the Heat vs. Cavs...the reason the Heat is only a "few" games better might be that the Heat has had their starting lineup together for 15 of the 55 games they have played so far. If the Heat had been Healthy from day one...they probably have at least 5 more wins.

Prime
02-26-2006, 08:25 PM
overrated

I'm not Heat fan, but saying that he is overrated is a bunch of ****.

DwayneWade
02-26-2006, 08:44 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: if u had a choice ud choose wade over kobe?!?!?!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Yea haha, Kobe is clutch but i've seen him miss a lot of game tying shots/ game winners, he takes those shots alot. But hes a great player but yea i'd rather have wade, he'll take the better shot.

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 09:30 PM
He is an elite player NOW. BTW...he has won TWO playoff series without Shaq. Hornets in his rookie year...with a game winning shot BTW...and the Wizards series last year....a sweep and Shaq sat out the whole series.

As for game winners...He has 16 game winning shots in 2 and a half years.

Saying that this is Shaq's team is the definitive proof that you haven't seen a Heat game in 2 years.

Wade is a top five NBA player RIGHT NOW. It's not even a point of debate. The reason he gets so much hype is because he has accomplished the same or more than alot of the greatest players have in the History of the NBA in their first two years. His first 2 years as a player are second only to Magic Johnson's and Shaq's in the modern Era.

As for Lebron....his teams have been better than the Heat team that made the playoffs and took Indiana (the #1 seed) to 6 games in round two. Lebron may be better than Wade right now...But you can't argue with his constant ability to come up short when it counts.

As for the Heat vs. Cavs...the reason the Heat is only a "few" games better might be that the Heat has had their starting lineup together for 15 of the 55 games they have played so far. If the Heat had been Healthy from day one...they probably have at least 5 more wins.

I already said wade is a great player but not elite...hes not top 5 no way no how your just a heats fan man...your gonna ride him like pony til the day you die cause your a heats fan.

Top 5

1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Steve Nash
5. Elton Brand

Those are my top 5...no wade in site

Caps
02-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Top 5

1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Steve Nash
5. Elton Brand
Jesus Christ. That list has maybe 3 players on it that deserve to be in the top 5(and even that is pushing it).

And no, we're not riding him cause we're Heat fans. Ace is a Rockets fan and he even said Wade was that good.

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Jesus Christ. That list has maybe 3 players on it that deserve to be in the top 5(and even that is pushing it).

And no, we're not riding him cause we're Heat fans. Ace is a Rockets fan and he even said Wade was that good.

huh? how are you gonna tell me any of the players i listed in my top 5 arent worthy of being top 5?

Prime
02-26-2006, 09:53 PM

That top 5 list is laughable. Wade should be in the top 5 and how the hell that he has Duncan as #1 is something I will never understand.

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 10:22 PM
That top 5 list is laughable. Wade should be in the top 5 and how the hell that he has Duncan as #1 is something I will never understand.

2 Titles...averages over 20 points and 10 rebounds per game every single year of his career...Is an nba elite player...Has won the mvp award...Do I need to go on?

Prime
02-26-2006, 10:28 PM
2 Titles...averages over 20 points and 10 rebounds per game every single year of his career...Is an nba elite player...Has won the mvp award...Do I need to go on?

Duh man.

I know what he did in the past, but I'm talking about the present here. He isn't a top 5 player anymore. Learn to live with it.

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Duh man.

I know what he did in the past, but I'm talking about the present here. He isn't a top 5 player anymore. Learn to live with it.

Tell me why ace...Im sorry bro i know lots about basketball man i play the damn sport. Tim Duncan is a top 5 player...im not talking bout scorer....

19 ppg 12 rpg 3 apg Leading his team to probobly another title...god he just led his team to a title last year. No way is wade higher then duncan

P
L
A
Y
E
R
=
Tim Duncan

Prime
02-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Tell me why ace...Im sorry bro i know lots about basketball man i play the damn sport. Tim Duncan is a top 5 player...im not talking bout scorer....

19 ppg 12 rpg 3 apg Leading his team to probobly another title...god he just led his team to a title last year. No way is wade higher then duncan

P
L
A
Y
E
R
=
Tim Duncan

Duncan is getting old and isn't as dominate as he was. He's still good, but not top 5 worthy. There are too many guards and small fowards that are in a heated battle for the top 5.

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Duncan is getting old and isn't as dominate as he was. He's still good, but not top 5 worthy. There are too many guards and small fowards that are in a heated battle for the top 5.

Name them?

Sorry man duncan is still as dominate as he was 3 years ago...The guys an animal night in and night out. Hes not scoring as much, couple points less cause Ginoboli and Parker are playing excellent taking more shots.

Prime
02-26-2006, 10:55 PM
Name them?

Sorry man duncan is still as dominate as he was 3 years ago...The guys an animal night in and night out. Hes not scoring as much, couple points less cause Ginoboli and Parker are playing excellent taking more shots.

Say what you want because Duncan isn't a top 5 guy anymore. Many will tend to agree.

Here is my top five. There in no order.

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Allen Iverson
3. LeBrone James
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Kevin Garnett

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Say what you want because Duncan isn't a top 5 guy anymore. Many will tend to agree.

Here is my top five. There in no order.

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Allen Iverson
3. LeBrone James
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Kevin Garnett

Scoring doesnt make you top 5

AI is not top 5, hes a selfish player
Wade is not top 5 yet
Lebron is not top 5 yet

Ferretsquig
02-27-2006, 12:39 AM
There was a nice story done by ESPN (I think) that polled nba GMs as to who they would build a team around right now, with no real regard for the future. Obviously it was dominated by Shaq and Duncan, but some did say Lebron and a few Wade. There is still only one player in the league that no one can guard one on one, and anyone who makes a list of their top five players and excludes him is outa their mind.

King Felix
02-27-2006, 12:40 AM
1.kobe
2.duncan
3.garnett
4.nash
5.dirk nowitzki

R_t_Kraken
02-27-2006, 07:13 AM

Do people still not realize that Wade's stats go UP when Shaq isn't playing. Take last years playoffs for example. He averaged 28-8-8. Only a few LEGENDS were ever able to achieve that feat. in the playoffs. This is Wade's team. Shaq is the sidekick, not Dwyane. If you can't see that, you either don't watch the Heat, or simply don't know basketball.

Hard to win when your the only one who can shoot on your team and your being double and triple teamed...But lebron in his 3rd year has now added the muscle and is finding ways to do it

There is already a Lebron vs Dwyane thread. You could have posted this there. This thread was intended to share a new Wade video with fellow Heat/Wade fans. This is, after all, a Miami Dolphins forum. Its likely that there are gonna be quite a few Heat fans around too. I'm sorry you have a problem with that.

Section126
02-27-2006, 11:49 AM
I already said wade is a great player but not elite...hes not top 5 no way no how your just a heats fan man...your gonna ride him like pony til the day you die cause your a heats fan.

Top 5

1. Tim Duncan
2. Kevin Garnett
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Steve Nash
5. Elton Brand

Those are my top 5...no wade in site

It has nothing to do with being a Heat fan. It has to do with the power of sight.

Duncan is not top 5 anymore....and by reading your posts in this thread, I can tell that not only have you failed to watch any Heat games in 2 years...but you haven't watched much NBA basketball either.

Your list seems to be stuck in time....and of course...you threw in one young guy to add credibility...

Brand is good...but putting him on that list over Wade and Lebron is downright nutty.

byroan
02-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Scoring doesnt make you top 5

AI is not top 5, hes a selfish player
Wade is not top 5 yet
Lebron is not top 5 yet

:shakeno: AI is selfish and Kobe isn't? At least AI plays PG.

Buddwalk
02-27-2006, 12:31 PM
:shakeno: AI is selfish and Kobe isn't? At least AI plays PG.

kobe is just as selfish...but kobes maybe the best clutch shooter in the game today and hes got 3 titles

R_t_Kraken
02-27-2006, 01:24 PM
kobe is just as selfish...but kobes maybe the best clutch shooter in the game today and hes got 3 titles

Yeah that game winning........or should i say game losing shot last night was simply amazing! :sidelol: Sad part is Odom was wide open... :boohoo:

By the way, all of the aforementioned are top 5 in the league. Iverson, Wade, James.

Duncan is NOT top 5 this year. If you think so then so is Shaq if you look at their productivity. Brand however, is definately up there, he's having a monster year. But you have Timmy as your #1 player this year... are we in 2003?

I think i'll go..

Bryant
Iverson
Nash
Wade
James
--

Yes mostly guards, and this year has been all about em..

byroan
02-27-2006, 01:44 PM

AI isn't selfish, he averages 7.4 assists per game.

Buddwalk
02-27-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah that game winning........or should i say game losing shot last night was simply amazing! :sidelol: Sad part is Odom was wide open... :boohoo:

By the way, all of the aforementioned are top 5 in the league. Iverson, Wade, James.

Duncan is NOT top 5 this year. If you think so then so is Shaq if you look at their productivity. Brand however, is definately up there, he's having a monster year. But you have Timmy as your #1 player this year... are we in 2003?

I think i'll go..

Bryant
Iverson
Nash
Wade
James
--

Yes mostly guards, and this year has been all about em..

Hey cant make every game winning shot

I didnt say timmy was #1 hes in my top 5...they were in no order

I've talked to fans outside of the heat and they all agree with me wade is not top 5 yet...honestly this year on carrying a team i'd rate Chris Paul higher...oh boy here comes the miami heat fans coming to flame me now :lol:

Also im sorry I dont know how you people can rate dwayne wade higher then Paul Pierce either

Buddwalk
02-27-2006, 07:09 PM
AI isn't selfish, he averages 7.4 assists per game.

#2 in the league with most fg's attempted at 1317

R_t_Kraken
02-27-2006, 08:53 PM

I've talked to fans outside of the heat and they all agree with me wade is not top 5 yet...honestly this year on carrying a team i'd rate Chris Paul higher...oh boy here comes the miami heat fans coming to flame me now :lol:

Also im sorry I dont know how you people can rate dwayne wade higher then Paul Pierce either

Ok well.. while I think you're just a hater, I can't give you much credibility for your opinion because for one you have Duncan on your list, whats the explanation for that? Why isn't Shaq there, just about identical numbers? And its not even arguable that Shaq is the greater floor presense.

Garnett, same thing for the most part, similar stats, also his team is several games under .500, if this top 5 superstar in your opinion can't keep his team at least at .500, well then, he doesn't deserve to be top 5 in my opinion. Allen Iverson is doing it, Kobe Bryant is doing it, Dwyane Wade did it when Shaq was out for 18 games in the beginning of the season.

Kobe, yes, Nash yes, Brand not on my list but I won't say he's not worthy of mention.

Now, you're sitting here drilling into Wade, but with no explanation. Why is it that Wade isn't top 5? Don't say Shaq, it's already been proven that Wade's stats go up when Shaq is out. It's already been proven that Wade can carry his team to at least a .500 record by himself. How about the infamous no 3 pt range argument. Who cares? He still gets his points at a high percentage because he's one of if not the best penatrators in the league, with a midrange jump shot that is coming along nicely. If you're gonna use that argument ponder this. Jordan shot under 18% from the 3 in his first FOUR seasons - and.. attempted around 50 each of those years, about the same number Wade attempts each year. But did anybody care? No. Why? Because he still got his points because he was that damn good. Jordan's highest 3 pt% in 4 years, 18%, Wade in 3 years, 30%. Now I don't like comparing Wade to Jordan, but sometimes you have to to get a point across. Rant done.

Now would you please explain to me why it is you think Wade is overrated and/or not top 5. Preferably with facts.

Section126
02-27-2006, 09:55 PM

WHO are you talking too? Every analyst in the NBA pretty much recognizes that Wade is a top 5 player if at least the vast majority of them.

Now I see that you are rating Chris Paul and Paul Pierce higher?

So where do you rank him as a NBA player? Does he even crack the top 100? Does he crack the top 50? Should the Heat cut him right now?

Buddwalk....your credibility on all things basketball went to ZERO with your performance in this thread.

Section126
02-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Of course...Wade just went 15 for 19 for 32 points......and he missed two half court shots....

Buddwalk
02-28-2006, 01:25 AM
WHO are you talking too? Every analyst in the NBA pretty much recognizes that Wade is a top 5 player if at least the vast majority of them.

Now I see that you are rating Chris Paul and Paul Pierce higher?

So where do you rank him as a NBA player? Does he even crack the top 100? Does he crack the top 50? Should the Heat cut him right now?

Buddwalk....your credibility on all things basketball went to ZERO with your performance in this thread.

doesnt matter no player in his 3rd year is top 5 worthy i dont care what you say...your not going to change my mind

credibility...what makes you think you have any credibility in this forum over me anyway. Cause your a heats fan you think what you say is the law jeesh give me a break.

Dwayne wade is a top 15 player for me...top 10 almost but like I said 3 years in this league is not gonna make you an elite player...hell lebron james is top 10 but only cause hes starting to live up to some of this hype with his play this season. My top 10 consists of real basketball players not powderpuff juniormints

Notable as well talking bout wades nice night shooting congrats...one nights not gonna put him top 5 so your saying i should put andrew bogut in my top 5 as well tonight he went

8/10 16 points 11 rebounds 5 assists

R_t_Kraken
02-28-2006, 01:43 AM
credibility...what makes you think you have any credibility in this forum over me anyway. Cause your a heats fan you think what you say is the law jeesh give me a break.

Because he, like myself have used facts to back our arguments. You however, might as well just be saying "I hate Wade." How credible is that? You have no explanation for your opinion other than, he's a 3rd year player so he can't be top 5 this year, no way no how. How that makes sense is beyond me but in your world it somehow does.

By the way, its Heat, not Heats. :blowup:

DeathStar
02-28-2006, 02:11 AM
i solved the mystery: Buddwalk is a disgruntled knicks fan who is very upset that wade is very good, top 7 player for me, and that wade is better than his knicks team.

Buddwalk
02-28-2006, 02:22 AM
i solved the mystery: Buddwalk is a disgruntled knicks fan who is very upset that wade is very good, top 7 player for me, and that wade is better than his knicks team.

worse bobcats fan :chuckle:

King Felix
02-28-2006, 02:23 AM
worse bobcats fan :chuckle:

frustrating huh

Buddwalk
02-28-2006, 02:29 AM
frustrating huh

when your entire starting roster goes down to injury yes...

Our only player even close to all star was Emeka Okafor

Section126
02-28-2006, 02:31 AM
doesnt matter no player in his 3rd year is top 5 worthy i dont care what you say...your not going to change my mind

Dwayne wade is a top 15 player for me...top 10 almost but like I said 3 years in this league is not gonna make you an elite player...hell lebron james is top 10 but only cause hes starting to live up to some of this hype with his play this season. My top 10 consists of real basketball players not powderpuff juniormints

Notable as well talking bout wades nice night shooting congrats...one nights not gonna put him top 5 so your saying i should put andrew bogut in my top 5 as well tonight he went

8/10 16 points 11 rebounds 5 assists

WOW...not only did you insult Wade with "top 15" but then said that "lebron" starting to live up to the hype and therefore he is top 10....but Wade hasn't?

To top it off you then call Wade a "powder puff juniormint."

Buddwalk...do you know who Wade is? You do know he was third in the ROY voting, single handedly won a playoff series as a rookie, almost won another one aainst a $1 seed, then was a starting all-star and a second team all NBA with second team ALL-NBA defense, set a playoff record for 2nd year players, Is one of only 3 players ever to average 28/8/8 in the playoffs, has hit 16 game winning shots, was already an all-star game starter, is a leading scorer, is a candidate for 1st team all-NBA defense, will be at least all NBA 2nd team...only because Kobe is still alive...

You do know that we are talking about the guy that plays for the Heat right?

Section126
02-28-2006, 02:36 AM
BTW...don't you just love it how he says..."Bogut did it ONE night also" so he should be top 5.....

Maybe Buddwalk really hasn't seen him play...

Budd...WADE DOES IT EVERY NIGHT. EVERY NIGHT. THERE ISN"T A MAN ON THE PLANET THAT CAN GUARD HIM. AND IF YOU MANAGE TO STOP HIM ONCE...HE THEN TRIES TO MAKE YOU AN EXAMPLE. ASK THE PISTONS. THEY HAVE SINCE LEARNED.

Buddwalk...apologize to this board and to Dwyane Wade. :wink:

Buddwalk
02-28-2006, 03:20 AM
BTW...don't you just love it how he says..."Bogut did it ONE night also" so he should be top 5.....

Maybe Buddwalk really hasn't seen him play...

Budd...WADE DOES IT EVERY NIGHT. EVERY NIGHT. THERE ISN"T A MAN ON THE PLANET THAT CAN GUARD HIM. AND IF YOU MANAGE TO STOP HIM ONCE...HE THEN TRIES TO MAKE YOU AN EXAMPLE. ASK THE PISTONS. THEY HAVE SINCE LEARNED.

Buddwalk...apologize to this board and to Dwyane Wade. :wink:

jump off the bandwagon and take a cold shower buddy...3 years of great play does not make you top 5

Im done with this crap of an arguement cause it seems like im in a cornered room and no matter what i say it'll be wrong. I've talked with numerous people from other places including primetime and he agrees with me dwyane wade is not a top 5 player. Top 10 debatable, top 15 is where I have him

DeathStar
02-28-2006, 04:23 AM
jump off the bandwagon and take a cold shower buddy...3 years of great play does not make you top 5

Im done with this crap of an arguement cause it seems like im in a cornered room and no matter what i say it'll be wrong. I've talked with numerous people from other places including primetime and he agrees with me dwyane wade is not a top 5 player. Top 10 debatable, top 15 is where I have him

apparantly we have a wade hater in the house.

Muck
02-28-2006, 08:30 AM
Oh yeah, the video was good too. :lol:

Didn't care for the Avril Lavigne stuff. The constant "she" references really killed it. ;)

Section126
02-28-2006, 12:02 PM

You are cornered because you just basically said that "Dan Marino sucks".

You stated an opinion that has no basis in fact. I would love to see the 14 players you would rate over him. That should be high comedy.

3 years of what Wade has done is enough to make anybody a superstar. So I guess you think Carson Palmer is not a top ten QB either huh?

Watch a game Budd.

Buddwalk
02-28-2006, 01:23 PM
You are cornered because you just basically said that "Dan Marino sucks".

You stated an opinion that has no basis in fact. I would love to see the 14 players you would rate over him. That should be high comedy.

3 years of what Wade has done is enough to make anybody a superstar. So I guess you think Carson Palmer is not a top ten QB either huh?

Watch a game Budd.

I've watched many...I dont think carson palmer is top 10 after one good year either. Im not a believer in this one or two good year thing then you should be hailed as a top 5 player. Thats Complete BS and you know it

What Marino did he did for 15+ years...thats why hes hailed as one of the greatest. You gotta realize im not signaling wade out, hell I didnt give kobe any love til he just recently hit 81 points.

Section126
02-28-2006, 01:27 PM
I've watched many...I dont think carson palmer is top 10 after one good year either. Im not a believer in this one or two good year thing then you should be hailed as a top 5 player. Thats Complete BS and you know it

What Marino did he did for 15+ years...thats why hes hailed as one of the greatest. You gotta realize im not signaling wade out, hell I didnt give kobe any love til he just recently hit 81 points.

So Marino wasn't a top ten QB in your eyes after his third year? Kobe got love AFTER he got 81 points....okay....

I guess you really are trying to destroy the rest of your credibility on Basketball.

Buddwalk
02-28-2006, 01:33 PM
So Marino wasn't a top ten QB in your eyes after his third year? Kobe got love AFTER he got 81 points....okay....

I guess you really are trying to destroy the rest of your credibility on Basketball.

Wasnt alive to judge marino....But by your definition of good years

Kurt Warner is a top 5 qb of all time cause of what he did and Doug Williams of the redskins should be a top 10 qb of all time cause he won a superbowl his first season in the league.

I thought my credibility was already destroyed...I said kobe didnt get love from me, jeesh bro your like a energizer bunny you just keep on coming and coming mostly with crap responses that make no sense.

Hell maybe im wrong, maybe I dont watch enough basketball...maybe its cause I have a life and I cant plob my behind in front of a tv the whole day and fully evaluate a player...But I have watched wade played lets say 10 times total probobly...Great Player, good passer, great shooter, needs to work on the 3 pointer from what I saw. The Kid can really carry a team at such a young age, and has a whole lot of heart. But all those things wont put you in the top 5...just after 3 years of solid player

Section126
02-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Wasnt alive to judge marino....But by your definition of good years

Kurt Warner is a top 5 qb of all time cause of what he did and Doug Williams of the redskins should be a top 10 qb of all time cause he won a superbowl his first season in the league.
I thought my credibility was already destroyed...I said kobe didnt get love from me, jeesh bro your like a energizer bunny you just keep on coming and coming mostly with crap responses that make no sense.

Hell maybe im wrong, maybe I dont watch enough basketball...maybe its cause I have a life and I cant plob my behind in front of a tv the whole day and fully evaluate a player...But I have watched wade played lets say 10 times total probobly...Great Player, good passer, great shooter, needs to work on the 3 pointer from what I saw. The Kid can really carry a team at such a young age, and has a whole lot of heart. But all those things wont put you in the top 5...just after 3 years of solid player

The arguement wasn't alltime. The arguement is right now. You know that. I don't know why you jumped to that? You are calling my responses crap but you are the one changing the arguement....

And yes...When Kurt Warner was putting up those numbers...he was a top 5 QB and a top 5 to 10 player in the NFL. Nobody has argued that Wade is top 5 all-time. NOBODy mentioned all-time. We are talking about top 5 NOW in the NBA.

You saying that you saw 10 games total of Wade rests my case.

Buddwalk
02-28-2006, 01:50 PM
The arguement wasn't alltime. The arguement is right now. You know that. I don't know why you jumped to that?

And yes...When Kurt Warner was putting up those numbers...he was a top 5 QB and a top 5 to 10 player in the NFL. Nobody has argued that Wade is top 5 all-time.

You saying that you saw 10 games total of Wade rests my case.

Lets kill this discussion please...lol It seems we disagree on where wade should be ranked but we both agree hes a great player.

Section126
02-28-2006, 01:53 PM
Lets kill this discussion please...lol It seems we disagree on where wade should be ranked but we both agree hes a great player.

BTW....Cold Pizza just did a "MVP Candidates as picked by the ESPN Basketball analysts" and guess who was in the 5 candidates? :sidelol:

Buddwalk
02-28-2006, 01:59 PM
BTW....Cold Pizza just did a "MVP Candidates as picked by the ESPN Basketball analysts" and guess who was in the 5 candidates? :sidelol:

christopher columbus??? :huh:

Section126
02-28-2006, 03:22 PM
christopher columbus??? :huh:

You know who......:wink:

R_t_Kraken
02-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Oh yeah, the video was good too. :lol:

Didn't care for the Avril Lavigne stuff. The constant "she" references really killed it. ;)

Lol I don't know i'm definately not an Avril fan but the song really wasn't bad for the vid imo. I think when they showed the clip of the Block and the word rejected came in almost in unison that really did it for me. :chuckle:

There's another one on there with the song "Break Yo Neck" by Busta Rhymes, equally as good mix, maybe better to some folks.

DwayneWade
02-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Lol I don't know i'm definately not an Avril fan but the song really wasn't bad for the vid imo. I think when they showed the clip of the Block and the word rejected came in almost in unison that really did it for me. :chuckle:

There's another one on there with the song "Break Yo Neck" by Busta Rhymes, equally as good mix, maybe better to some folks.
Yea I like that one and the 2pac one, I really hate that Avril song and her.

Caps
03-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Look who the player of the month is...