PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Haters...

Prime Time
02-23-2006, 01:09 AM
If you guys saw the Heat Game tonight..there was one play where Shaq was in backing down a Defender...and he smacks him across the face as he falls and then when called for the Foul, he slams the ball in the guys direction. Not very sportsman like right? I love Shaq, but what is fair is fair.

Section126
02-23-2006, 01:14 AM
If you guys saw the Heat Game tonight..there was one play where Shaq was in backing down a Defender...and he smacks him across the face as he falls and then when called for the Foul, he slams the ball in the guys direction. Not very sportsman like right? I love Shaq, but what is fair is fair.

What wasn't fair is the way they were defending him...he had told the refs that they were using two hands to keep out and he finally blew...it was about time.....IMO.

That was disgraceful what the Knicks did tonight...disgraceful...they know the refs won't call 90 fouls...so they did it all night...Shaq got upset...it happens.

Kobe
02-23-2006, 01:17 AM
What wasn't fair is the way they were defending him...he had told the refs that they were using two hands to keep out and he finally blew...it was about time.....IMO.

That was disgraceful what the Knicks did tonight...disgraceful...they know the refs won't call 90 fouls...so they did it all night...Shaq got upset...it happens.

But if it would of been Kobe people would of been all like what a scumbag... blahblahblah...

Prime Time
02-23-2006, 01:42 AM
But if it would of been Kobe people would of been all like what a scumbag... blahblahblah...

My point exactly.

Section126
02-23-2006, 01:46 AM
My point exactly.

Well...Shaq doesn't have a rape charge attached...and didn't run a coach and a dominant big man out of town...maybe that has something to do with it? Ya think?

Prime Time
02-23-2006, 02:03 AM
Well...Shaq doesn't have a rape charge attached...and didn't run a coach and a dominant big man out of town...maybe that has something to do with it? Ya think?

Rape charge. Was found not guilty of.

I disagree with the other part too.

Section126
02-23-2006, 02:41 AM
Rape charge. Was found not guilty of.

I disagree with the other part too.

No he wasn't. He was never found not guilty.

If you disagree with the second part.......you are basically calling Shaq and Phil Jackson bold faced liars.

DolphinDevil28
02-23-2006, 02:42 AM
Oh Christ, here we go again.

Everything is always everyone else's fault besides Kobe's. :shakeno:

You can't peg this one on me, because I've never been the biggest Shaq fan either. I don't dislike him like I despise Kobe though.

dob72
02-23-2006, 03:05 AM
huh what does that have to do with kobe

DonShula84
02-23-2006, 04:27 AM

People like Shaq, he comes off as a nice guy so one incident isnt going to make people go off on Shaq.

Kobe
02-23-2006, 11:51 AM
No he wasn't. He was never found not guilty.

If you disagree with the second part.......you are basically calling Shaq and Phil Jackson bold faced liars.

He drove Phil out of town, yet Phil came back??? :shakeno:

Shaq basically tested the free agent market and went around asking teams if they wanted to make him their franchise player.

nick1
02-23-2006, 12:24 PM
Kobe is a good player but is very selfish nobody can agrue that. as for the rape charge didn't they settled that case with cash?

Section126
02-23-2006, 12:49 PM
He drove Phil out of town, yet Phil came back??? :shakeno:

Shaq basically tested the free agent market and went around asking teams if they wanted to make him their franchise player.

Phil Jackson himself says that Kobe drove him out of town.

Shaq didn't test the free agent market and he couldn't ask around because of tampering rules. he was traded to the Heat.

UCFinfan86
02-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Kobe is a good player but is very selfish nobody can agrue that. as for the rape charge didn't they settled that case with cash?

yup and then bought his wife liek a 4 million dollar ring and renewed their wedding vowels or somethign like that to make up for cheatin on her

Prime Time
02-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Kobe went around testing the Free Agent Waters...then he got a call from LA's Front Office saying they wanted to keep him as they had traded Shaq. Therefore he came back. Him running Phil out is BS. Phil left, because he wanted to.

Also, what does this have to do with Kobe? If Kobe had done it, he is a disgraceful POS. But Shaq does it and it is okay. F that. I read the Sun Sentinel today and it quoted Shaq as saying something along the lines "When he flopped, I tried to hit him in the face with the ball"

What a nice guy...:nono:

Section126
02-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Kobe went around testing the Free Agent Waters...then he got a call from LA's Front Office saying they wanted to keep him as they had traded Shaq. Therefore he came back. Him running Phil out is BS. Phil left, because he wanted to.

Also, what does this have to do with Kobe? If Kobe had done it, he is a disgraceful POS. But Shaq does it and it is okay. F that. I read the Sun Sentinel today and it quoted Shaq as saying something along the lines "When he flopped, I tried to hit him in the face with the ball"

What a nice guy...:nono:

Come on dude.

Prime Time
02-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Come on dude.

Come on dude what? I am tired of everyone making it seem like Shaq and the rest of the NBA are Gods and Kobe is the Devil. Kobe is no different from Shaq. No different. Don't bring up that sex charge, because it could have just as well have happened to Shaq. Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong girl.

Prime Time
02-24-2006, 12:13 AM
That led to a fourth-quarter technical foul when O'Neal bounced the ball toward the fallen Knicks forward.

"When he flopped," O'Neal said, "I tried to hit him in the face with the ball."

:nono:

Section126
02-24-2006, 12:17 AM
:nono:

To bad Shaq didn't knock Malik Roses teeth out.

CalDolFan10x14
02-24-2006, 12:17 AM
One question....what does that incident have to do with being a Kobe hater? :confused2

Prime Time
02-24-2006, 12:42 AM
One question....what does that incident have to do with being a Kobe hater? :confused2

That all Kobe haters say he is dispicable (sp?) because of the way he responded to that one guy. That he is a dirty player and a horrible human being (part of it because he is a dirty player). Shaq does the same thing and noone mentions it. Kobe does it and everyone cries about it.

GreenMonster
02-24-2006, 01:49 AM
That all Kobe haters say he is dispicable (sp?) because of the way he responded to that one guy. That he is a dirty player and a horrible human being (part of it because he is a dirty player). Shaq does the same thing and noone mentions it. Kobe does it and everyone cries about it.

This won't change some people opinion no matter what.. Kobe is like A-Rod talented and not very likeable. Are they real bad people, aside from Kobe cheating on his wife I see nothing different than Kobe and other superstars like AI, Artest, Telfair, and a host of others that have made very bad decisions at times.. Until Kobe does something awful I have no reason to hate him anymore than my dislike for A-Rod because he is a Yankee not a waste to the human race..

MikeO
02-24-2006, 02:20 AM
This won't change some people opinion no matter what.. Kobe is like A-Rod talented and not very likeable. Are they real bad people, aside from Kobe cheating on his wife I see nothing different than Kobe and other superstars like AI, Artest, Telfair, and a host of others that have made very bad decisions at times.. Until Kobe does something awful I have no reason to hate him anymore than my dislike for A-Rod because he is a Yankee not a waste to the human race..

Kobe's problem is simple. He thinks he's Jordan. He talks like Jordan. Thinks he is on the same level as Jordan. Yet,...he isn't Jordan. Plus, anyone with a brain believes he raped that girl in Denver. Not likeable and not changing anytime soon.

A-Rod's problem is he trys to make everyone happy. He tries too hard to try and please everyone, and in the process he pleases nobody and turns people off to him. He's like that "clingy friend" who just doesn't leave ya alone cause they are trying too hard. If A-Rod would let his hair down and just relax a bit more people wouldn't hate him so much and might like him. He doesn't show his "human" side enough. Playing for the Yanks he will never be "likeable" to the majority of fans, but he would be more liked if he changed his ways a bit.

Prime Time
02-24-2006, 02:23 AM
Kobe's problem is simple. He thinks he's Jordan. He talks like Jordan. Thinks he is on the same level as Jordan. Yet,...he isn't Jordan. Plus, anyone with a brain believes he raped that girl in Denver. Not likeable and not changing anytime soon.

A-Rod's problem is he trys to make everyone happy. He tries too hard to try and please everyone, and in the process he pleases nobody and turns people off to him. He's like that "clingy friend" who just doesn't leave ya alone cause they are trying too hard. If A-Rod would let his hair down and just relax a bit more people wouldn't hate him so much and might like him. He doesn't show his "human" side enough. Playing for the Yanks he will never be "likeable" to the majority of fans, but he would be more liked if he changed his ways a bit.

Anyone with a brain? I have a brain and I don't think he raped that girl. I've never once heard Kobe say "I am Jordan" either. If you hate Kobe because he is good just come out and say it. The only thing he did wrong was cheat on his wife, and 90% of the NBA does that anyway.

MikeO
02-24-2006, 02:25 AM
Anyone with a brain? I have a brain and I don't think he raped that girl. I've never once heard Kobe say "I am Jordan" either. If you hate Kobe because he is good just come out and say it. The only thing he did wrong was cheat on his wife, and 90% of the NBA does that anyway.

1) I believe he raped that girl

2) Kobe so thinks he is Jordan. He even trys to talk like him in the same tone of voice with the same pauses in parts of his speech and such.

And don't put words in my mouth about Kobe. I don't hate him because he is good. I hate him because I believe he raped a girl in Denver. And because he is a selfish jerk who ran Shaq and Phil out of town.

Kobe
02-24-2006, 02:35 AM
I have a brain and I dont think Kobe raped that girl...

Prime Time
02-24-2006, 08:41 PM
1) I believe he raped that girl

2) Kobe so thinks he is Jordan. He even trys to talk like him in the same tone of voice with the same pauses in parts of his speech and such.

And don't put words in my mouth about Kobe. I don't hate him because he is good. I hate him because I believe he raped a girl in Denver. And because he is a selfish jerk who ran Shaq and Phil out of town.

Because you believe. Exactly. Before you said anyone with a brain knows Kobe raped her. Now you are saying you believe he did. And you also believe he is a selfish jerk who ran Shaq and Phil out of town. I disagree. But whatever.

P.S. - I am sure Shaq didn't make anything easier...as shown in last game, when things don't go his way, he gets frustrated and can lose his temper, so maybe him not always being the main offensive power bothered him too.

Prime Time
02-24-2006, 08:42 PM
To bad Shaq didn't knock Malik Roses teeth out.

You condone this type of behavior from Shaq, but If it is Kobe you say what a dirty *** player. :nono: Come on man, lets be fair.

Fresh
02-24-2006, 08:52 PM
If you're gonna try and make an example, at least make the right one. All players get hyped at some point & a situation like that one occurs. Come on now. :rolleyes2

And seriously, I've never questioned Kobe's "sportsmanship" and not many others have. Same goes for the fact that he's a GREAT player. The only thing I question about Kobe is his selfishness & lack of gathering his guys together and playing like a "team"

Section126
02-24-2006, 09:32 PM
You condone this type of behavior from Shaq, but If it is Kobe you say what a dirty *** player. :nono: Come on man, lets be fair.

Because Malik Rose was less than a man. Rasheed Wallace and Ben Wallace defended Shaq correctly and got their teeth kicked in. Malik Rose was grabbing him with two hands and then fouling over and over...the refs thought that since the Heat was killing the Knicks...that it was okay to not call all the fouls....

I am just upset that Shaq didn't hit him in the face with the ball. Malik Rose should have been ashamed of himself for that performance. I was LMAO at that display. I guess Shaq didn't think it was funny that he was getting hacked consistently and then grabbed when going after a rebound. I also thought that tripping Shaq after he got that rebound in the 3rd quarter was cute.

R_t_Kraken
02-25-2006, 12:03 AM
Kobe's not a team player. What's to like? Like everyone said, he ran Shaq out of town. Now with his new team (a much less talented one) the Lakers struggle. So what does Kobe do? AVG 29 fgas per game, the most in the league. Your team may suck right now Kobe, but they aren't gonna get any better if you're playing one man ball. Kobe's an egotistical jack@ss that thinks he can do it all on his own. He doesn't want to be like Jordan, he wants to be better than Jordan. He wants to replace Jordan's name with his own as the greatest player ever when his career is done. But Kobe will never do that, Jordan was a team player and a likeable guy.

Don't bring up that sex charge, because it could have just as well have happened to Shaq. Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong girl.

Why not? is that off-limits? This is all speculation on your part any way. Wrong girl huh? Well if he did what he was accused of, any girl, is the wrong girl. In fact, as far as Kobe is concerned this may have been the right girl because she ended up dropping the charges.

I don't know if Kobe raped that girl. I wouldn't put it past him. I mean, how did he manage to get himself into that situation. Cheating on his beautiful wife. A guy with an ego as big as Kobe's with a young girl in a hotel room, trys to make a move on her, she says no, Kobe then... well you can fill in the rest

No, I don't like Kobe Bryant.

Prime Time
02-25-2006, 03:14 AM
So because Shaq never was accused of raping a girl it is okay for him to throw elbows etc.

You people are unbelievable...

Kobe
02-25-2006, 03:39 AM
So because Shaq never was accused of raping a girl it is okay for him to throw elbows etc.

You people are unbelievable...

I know how you feel man :shakeno:

Prime Time
02-25-2006, 10:46 AM
I know how you feel man :shakeno:
At least somebody does...it is truly unbelievable. Remember Kobe was ACCUSED, not even found guilty or anything, just ACCUSED so everyone says he is a horrible human being. All the other stuff can be said for almost any NBA Player, like the cheatin on his lovely wife. She can be as hott as a summer afternoon in Florida, but almost every NBA Player cheats on his wife.

DwayneWade
02-26-2006, 12:22 PM
At least somebody does...it is truly unbelievable. Remember Kobe was ACCUSED, not even found guilty or anything, just ACCUSED so everyone says he is a horrible human being. All the other stuff can be said for almost any NBA Player, like the cheatin on his lovely wife. She can be as hott as a summer afternoon in Florida, but almost every NBA Player cheats on his wife.
D-wade probably doesnt.. but man he shouldnt be married he would be having so much fun right now, especially in Miami.

Prime Time
02-26-2006, 02:59 PM
D-wade probably doesnt.. but man he shouldnt be married he would be having so much fun right now, especially in Miami.

It's Dwyane Wade ;)

And I wouldn't be surprised If he did cheat on her. He is a young man and there are a lot of temptations out there, especially on the road.

DwayneWade
02-26-2006, 06:51 PM
It's Dwyane Wade ;)

And I wouldn't be surprised If he did cheat on her. He is a young man and there are a lot of temptations out there, especially on the road.
I know its Dwyane Wade bro, I made this his rookie year and im to lasy to make a new one which is spelled right. Its probably taking anyway. And in his rookie year I didn't know, now his name is everywhere.

Prime Time
02-26-2006, 09:56 PM
I know its Dwyane Wade bro, I made this his rookie year and im to lasy to make a new one which is spelled right. Its probably taking anyway. And in his rookie year I didn't know, now his name is everywhere.

Oh just checking. I haven't seen you around the boards much so I thought you were new.

Buddwalk
02-26-2006, 10:19 PM
It's Dwyane Wade ;)

No doubt in my mind kobe proboboly did...but what he does on the court is simply mindblowing no doubt as well.

Kobe is the best scorer in the league bar none and has been in my mind for years now...best player no though