Motion
02-24-2006, 02:25 PM
From Ubisoft.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/680/680785p1.html

Agent51
02-24-2006, 06:01 PM
From Ubisoft.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/680/680785p1.html

The link wasn't working for me, but I hope to GOD that it isn't cell shaded like the other have been. I was OBSESSED with TMNT when I was younger, I mean OBSESSED, lol. I own all the movies on DVD, both the 3 real life ones and the three ORIGINAL episodes volumes. I still watch em occasionally, they rock. Hoewver, I HATE the new "in space" ones or whatever they ar eon FOX and the new games being cell shaded, they should kept em like the old arcade games, just 4 people hackin' and slashin', buit NOT cell shaded, it looks DUMB.

nevadadolfan
02-25-2006, 12:50 PM
TMNT Rule!!!!! they are coming out with a CGI movie in 2007, which should bring at least one cool game to us.

Slappy8800
02-25-2006, 03:25 PM
i hope that pic isnt what it will look like

FinsNCanes
02-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Cool! They can screw it up for the 8th time now. The only good TMNT games were the original arcade one and the one on super nintendo.

AquaInferno
02-27-2006, 11:11 AM
The link wasn't working for me, but I hope to GOD that it isn't cell shaded like the other have been. I was OBSESSED with TMNT when I was younger, I mean OBSESSED, lol. I own all the movies on DVD, both the 3 real life ones and the three ORIGINAL episodes volumes. I still watch em occasionally, they rock. Hoewver, I HATE the new "in space" ones or whatever they ar eon FOX and the new games being cell shaded, they should kept em like the old arcade games, just 4 people hackin' and slashin', buit NOT cell shaded, it looks DUMB.

Should be more open to TMNT, I hear these "in space" as you cal it on FOX are more true to the comic roots than the one from the 80's-90's. Which means less kid jokes and more animated violence. I don't mind cell shaded animation, seems that a lot of kid friendly games are goin cell shaded and hate it or love it TMNT games will be made kid friendly.

Agent51
02-28-2006, 05:59 PM
Should be more open to TMNT, I hear these "in space" as you cal it on FOX are more true to the comic roots than the one from the 80's-90's. Which means less kid jokes and more animated violence. I don't mind cell shaded animation, seems that a lot of kid friendly games are goin cell shaded and hate it or love it TMNT games will be made kid friendly.

I loved the 80s-90s cartoon version, the one that blew up their popularity I guess, witht he cartoons and the movies and all the merchandise. I can't be more open to them because I was absolutely obsessed with them when I was younger, maybe that's why I hate the new ones. I personally don't care if it was based on a comic book and the new version is more true to that or not, I grew up with the 80s version everyone knows and thats the version I liek and wanna see back. Plus the new one is on FOX kids on saturdays or something liek that, so it's not more violent and full of less "kid jokes", if anything it is full of MORE kid stuff.